Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, you and me both!
I wish there was someone who knew the story, so I can talk to them about it/ideas.

There is so much I want to tell in the story, which prolongs other stuff. But I made that mistake at the beginning by putting way too many girls in here. Lesson learned.

I also had to remove plenty of scenes, because I just don't know how to code them with all the different routes. I should've just written a book.
Like Mr.friendly if you want I can help listen to your ideas! I'm a writer and I love hearing other people's ideas for their stories.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I think the people that don't get shit about Erynn should play both routes to get a grasp about all that happens since there are 2 different scenes with Ethan based on the choices.
I tried several times with different combination of choices but all got the same scene where mc saw Ethan in the corridor.....whats the other one or do you mean another scene?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You'll get the other scenes if you aren't on the Alexis route.
fuck you,
ninjaed by the dev, kill me now :ROFLMAO:(y)

ps: by the way, since I did not say it before--- more than the drama I love how the girls (like Erynn or Layla) gets jealousy about the mc, I find that pretty cute (And I like drama a lot )xD

Love the game love the drama I actually want to read it instead of just bating also want to bang Erynn's mom
You and we all........buddy, you and we all.... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MadCore

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im gonna guess our real dad is Latino because im pretty sure our mom is white American and i dont think we seen any Latino males yet

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mr Ramirez... We haven't met him yet. Just saw a picture (if people went that way)
imagine is Mr.Coleman, I think at that point people will come to murder our dear dev. :ROFLMAO:
Also, the mc may jump a bridge after learning that...

for me in this route Erryn is even more unlikeble...maybe I'm wrong?
perhaps it's the best route in which we're able to get rid of two drama queen
I like it more here because she actually tries to tell him how wrong he is in that route but the asshole blocks her from going to him.
I hope we beat the hell out of Ethan in some update.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any clues to what Erynn's deal was at the end? I'm drawing a big blank on the route I played (ignore Alexis on the plane, Layla focused).

On another note, I found MC's reaction to the mom drama pretty unnatural. It was way too forced. Most people would be shocked and justifiably angry, but the whole exchange was like... dude just talk to her and find out wtf is happening!

Reactions: Ceesko

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
you did not need to reject her at all, just reject to go with her to the concert is enough to trigger that scene, dunno if that will change after 5.5 though.
for me in this route Erryn is even more unlikeble...maybe I'm wrong?
perhaps it's the best route in which we're able to get rid of two drama queen

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I actually liked all the drama... so far. I think it makes it more interesting. One thing I don't understand is why Layla doesn't want to tell MC who her mother is. I think it's just so we have a "big" revelation later on that's going to escalate things even more, may be wrong on that though.

Oh and Erynn best girl... so far.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just... to many choices...

Like being in a candy store, get told you can have one piece and whatever you end up with still leave a foul taste thinking about the other candy... :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
imagine is Mr.Coleman, I think at that point people will come to murder our dear dev. :ROFLMAO:
Also, the mc may jump a bridge after learning that...
giphyfork.gif

I like it more here because she actually tries to tell him how wrong he is in that route but the asshole blocks her from going to him.
I hope we beat the hell out of Ethan in some update.
Ethan needs a lesson... But I am worried that Erynn will stop the MC from actually administering that lesson...

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Yikes that was alot of drama. This ep was to Erynn heavy for my tastes but that is a taste thing so not actually a criticism (just putting it out there).

Not sure if it was a bug or side effect of using the wt mod but I got called by both step sisters saying literally the same thing. Almost positive I should have only got one or the other.

I really like it so far drama and all. One thing tho that bugged me is that I lost Layla points for lying to her about getting punched. Seemed unfair cause she doesn't know I lied. I guess as long as I don't lose points if she does find out it is fine but yeah other than I liked the update.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes