Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This update was bad. It was literally every fan theory came true. Couldn't stop laughing from start to finish.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love the game and love some of the characters but this update has left me seriously baffled....

I have to wonder why the dev is trying to make us dislike some of the characters because I came out of this really not liking some of those that were starting to grow on me.

Granted soe of it is a me issue, i'm not big on drama and tend to want to remove causes of it so Erynn and Alexis are perma out, too much bullshit surrounding those 2 and i'm not in for a love square with 2 guys and 2 girls. If they can't be honest and decide what they want then they can get fucked.

The mother I just want her to be happy so that doesn't bother me.

Bit of a weird one. 5 updates in and i've just dropped my main love interest and can't really decide on who else to pursue out of those left.

Going back to those we left behind is the top running for what i'd want to do.

I think what i'm most likely to do is come back once this is finished. With so much drama and how thigs have gone down in this it's left me in a weird place with regards to the game.

I was excited to see how things would go with Erynn ad Alexis but after this update I don't have any interest in either which leaves me wondering what other shitstorms are coming because they can't be the only 2 and I struggle to get hyped for more drama.

As I said, really love the game and the characters it's just maybe a bit too heavy on the drama for my tastes without knowing there is some happy resolution. So it's a me issue, not complaining about the game before someone takes my criticism as "hating", just never been big on drama in my escapism I have enough irl.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, Elena was the one who knew about the VIP area IIRC. Erynn was in the club but I don't recall her mentioning the VIP area. She could have just been there because, as a model, she needed to smile and look pretty around rich men. I hope that Nyx won't be adding anything too sketchy about her job. The game doesn't need to get dark to have drama.
damn yeah i misremembered and i hope it dont get dark but we had 1 ok secret so far with Alexis how many more ok secrets can we have and the mom secret was kinda big but still kinda ok-ish

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 333, in script
    am "I am Adriana Moore."
Exception: Sayer 'am' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_5.rpy", line 333, in script
    am "I am Adriana Moore."
  File "D:\Games\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Games\Intertwined_0.5\Intertwined-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'am' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.5
Sat Oct 17 19:39:19 2020

I am getting this when meeting with the principal after the geography lesson
Yeah, I think is the walkthrough mod

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Did it cross your mind that not all dev's like incest nor want to include it in their projects?

Not everyone is into it and not every dev wants to cover it.
It was tagged as an incest. What do u want from me? My expectations were ruined so i made a comment about it. That how it works, right? You have something to say... and you say it. Its that simple.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
someone nows what is the key to see sex scene with the milf from the bar? It will always skip to waking up in the bed.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I love the game and love some of the characters but this update has left me seriously baffled....

I have to wonder why the dev is trying to make us dislike some of the characters because I came out of this really not liking some of those that were starting to grow on me.

Granted soe of it is a me issue, i'm not big on drama and tend to want to remove causes of it so Erynn and Alexis are perma out, too much bullshit surrounding those 2 and i'm not in for a love square with 2 guys and 2 girls. If they can't be honest and decide what they want then they can get fucked.

The mother I just want her to be happy so that doesn't bother me.

Bit of a weird one. 5 updates in and i've just dropped my main love interest and can't really decide on who else to pursue out of those left.

Going back to those we left behind is the top running for what i'd want to do.

I think what i'm most likely to do is come back once this is finished. With so much drama and how thigs have gone down in this it's left me in a weird place with regards to the game.

I was excited to see how things would go with Erynn ad Alexis but after this update I don't have any interest in either which leaves me wondering what other shitstorms are coming because they can't be the only 2 and I struggle to get hyped for more drama.

As I said, really love the game and the characters it's just maybe a bit too heavy on the drama for my tastes without knowing there is some happy resolution. So it's a me issue, not complaining about the game before someone takes my criticism as "hating", just never been big on drama in my escapism I have enough irl.
Might be the first game were i can see myself picking the "none" option lol. I'd rather be single then to stick my dick into any of these crazies.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Might be the first game were i can see myself picking the "none" option lol. I'd rather be single then to stick my dick into any of these crazies.
It's not just the crazy it's the lying and the cheating on top.

Having another guy involved will instantly put a lot of people off from those girls anyway especially considering it looks like something is going on with them.

That doesn't bother me in that sense but ti still puts them off limits because too much deceit and messing around doesn't work when it comes to relationships. Neither of those 2 girls are relationship material. They will either lie constantly or play around behind his back.

Then all the drama from years ago.

It's all a bit too much. If it was just the childhood drama, fine, deal with it and move on but the dev is adding drama on top of drama and spreading it around and it's wayyyyyy too much.

The drama starts to outweigh the fun and what's the point if it's not enjoyable?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm nervous about how obsessed she is with the MC... Her "you'd better say that in three years" when the MC says "I do" about something. Her telling the MC that she went to the prom with Ethan because the MC "didn't ask her"... Her crying because she needed him so much when he slept in her bed in an earlier episode. I don't believe her when she says that nothing is happening with Ethan, I don't believe that Ethan was just there about work. I think there is something else going on that she hasn't told the MC and it will be far worse than what Alexis did. I mean Erynn seems to believe that Alexis fucked Ethan when Erynn and Ethan were dating (are they still dating according to Ethan?)
Please use MC....stops me constantly thinking who the feck is Ethan lmao

Spoilers never bother me for anything (always still fully enjoy seeing/reading it for myself)..but man...can't wait till I play this update later!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This scene pissed me off.. How that asshole touches and kisses her.. :( And she still slightly allows it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I mean about the dev making people dislike his main girls.

Between her and Erynn who also has a guy on the go it's just no, too much.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Please use MC....stops me constantly thinking who the feck is Ethan lmao

Spoilers never bother me for anything (always still fully enjoy seeing/reading it for myself)..but man...can't wait till I play this update later!
Ethan isn’t the MC, he’s the bully that made fun of the MC when he confessed to Erynn

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If people don't like that the MC isn't superman and gets beat up by a couple groups of people because he is the "hot, new guy" or that "triggers" them then they will have to find a game that is fits their interests/is safe for them to play.
Really hope you are not jabbing at me with that comment because then I will have to say that you missed my point by a long way.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Thats how I felt playing Triple Ex. Lolol

And the Drama Train in this game went from zero to 100 real quick.

Which say kinda makes sense. MC has been back for like what a week now? He's starting to see the other side of all these L.I.s

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes