WINTEX

May 26, 2017
the tag is wrongly placed, thx for mentioning it.
there is no incest in this game.
Too bad. Thx anyway. Dunno why developers are so afraid of making an incest game, at least "undercovered" one. There was not a single game that got banned and permitly removed from patreon because of incest. You just do an hidden incest patch or seperate one or "relationship change" and thats all. Man, RoyalCandy, the developer of "No more sercets" created patch with one additional scene, just to make some sense to incest. So? Not banned as well. Finished now. No one gives a fuck, Mr.C the developer of "Corruption" left Mom and sister in the game and no one cared about it for all this time. Meh.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It would be pretty unrealistic if he'd beat them up all the time since they aren't alone. :sneaky:
So many internet tough guys complaining... People who've most likely never been punched or punched anyone in real life, yet feel qualified to say the MC is pathetic for getting sucker punched and not 1) hulking out and raging about it or 2) channeling his inner Bruce Lee and defeating everyone.

Poor Alexis, the drama with Erynn has already exploded and there's still the one with Layla to explode (curious to see if their mother will play some kind of role when the time comes).

And loved the little mention-banter to MrFriendly if you stay with Zach :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, Nyx was worried I'd be upset about it. Which is crazy since I love this game and I am a grumpy asshole. Never going to be mad about the truth. Well... Not going to be mad about that truth.

Layla, Mom, and Dad... Also Andres and Emily... Ethan and Erynn (I don't believe her at all)... Lot more to happen I am sure.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
the way things are going we could be left with 0 LIs by the end depending on other secrets
I feel like I will end up having to decide between Alexis and Nikki... Which will be a tough decision to make. But that's what multiple saves are for...

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Very mixed feelings about this update, tbh.
Though some of the plot points are starting to become clearer, which is always cool, the whole drama made that episode feel like one of those Korean TV series where everybody is crying all the time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the positive side, the Principal is just perfect... and I loved getting that call from Nikki and Cara. Makes me seriously consider going back to them and away from all the shit happening around MC.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
All this drama would've never happened if people actually talked to each other and not tried to hide everything from everyone. That would be a pretty boring game though. Anyway I have no idea how I am going to choose between Erynn and Alexis.
As MrF said...that's why you have multiple saves...a LOT of em!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I feel like I will end up having to decide between Alexis and Nikki... Which will be a tough decision to make. But that's what multiple saves are for...
Yeah Alexis Secret wasn't to bad and that flashback made her alot nicer and i choose Cara Because redhead but we still got the Alexis and Layla. Thing to blow up

Reactions: aragh

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
LIs for me are back up to 4 now that Cara and Nikki are no longer your step-sisters

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The whole Erryn thing being swept under the rug after the revelations in this episode is way more annoying than it was originally. With the whole Ethan shit, it is high time for the MC to tell her why did he left originally. Gathering her points while this isn't out in the air is bad.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Very mixed feelings about this update, tbh.
Though some of the plot points are starting to become clearer, which is always cool, the whole drama made that episode feel like one of those Korean TV series where everybody is crying all the time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the positive side, the Principal is just perfect... and I loved getting that call from Nikki and Cara. Makes me seriously consider going back to them and away from all the shit happening around MC.
He had a fight with everyone except Erynn, although he left the city because of her actions, they did not even discuss what had happened. If I were in his place, I would not want to communicate with her at all that day, and we are all pushed to her. The update pissed me off...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So many internet tough guys complaining... People who've most likely never been punched or punched anyone in real life, yet feel qualified to say the MC is pathetic for getting sucker punched and not 1) hulking out and raging about it or 2) channeling his inner Bruce Lee and defeating everyone.

Yeah, Nyx was worried I'd be upset about it. Which is crazy since I love this game and I am a grumpy asshole. Never going to be mad about the truth. Well... Not going to be mad about that truth.

Layla, Mom, and Dad... Also Andres and Emily... Ethan and Erynn (I don't believe her at all)... Lot more to happen I am sure.
Yeah but its actually no surprise really. Its like the many people here, who probably never had anything like a relationship or even sex, when you see how they react to certain things. :LOL:

Reactions: GMuns

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah Alexis Secret wasn't to bad and that flashback made her alot nicer and i choose Cara Because redhead but we still got the Alexis and Layla. Thing to blow up
Right? She seems so much sweeter than we first knew... Just shows how unreliable memories can be, the MC focused on the negative and, probably, doesn't remember the positive. I know a few people like that...

Also worried about how much Layla will hate the MC..

Yeah but its actually no surprise really. Its like the many people here, who probably never had anything like a relationship or even sex, when you see how they react to certain things. :LOL:
True, sadly so true... I am often blindsided by how people react. But honestly I think the average member of this site is younger than 18 (at least judging by maturity levels...)

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes