compaq

Sep 14, 2017
At first I thought the flashback part I'd probably hate it but it turned rather well done. Also loved the development with the new girl, enjoying where things are headed

Reactions: Jacey.ci and VOYEUR

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Man, that ending! Glad to see we'll be be able to progress things with Valeria though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any rate, still looks like Nyx is getting rid of Erynn.
Think about it, alot of stupid choices with serious issues.
Some things should never be taken' lightly, Ever.

She does this with 'main LI's', what and whom is next?
Trust in Nyx as a composer is not going so well for several of us.
Now with this ending, it's even worse.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Kinda disappointed there really isn't a really compelling reason Nikki/Cara is in town, at least not revealed yet. I really thought she was pregnant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jacey.ci

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Sorry to say this but Erynn is one of the worst love interest mc had, always gave negative vibes, that is why I never played her route, she belongs to the streets!!

Rather build better relation with one of Alexis, Nikki or Layla, even the flashback with Iris had better love interest arc for MC!!

Also in case of Iris, I noticed one big twist, while having sex on her father's motorcycle if you don't cum inside the father comes to your rescue but if you do inside then someone else comes to our rescue when Ethan and his gang are beating up the mc, so do you guys think Iris got knocked up by MC?
funny in my playthrough i came inside iris and john still came to help when MC got beaten up.

and come on.... after everthing that happened there with erynn she still goes on this modelling gig,and still involves herself with that prick ethan???
Really ???
if stupidy deserves a price Erynn just got an Oscar for that.....

it really seems like the dev want´s to get rid of erynn here...

somehow that does not make any sense.
nobody could be that stupid not after erynn and the MC talked and she told him everything.

was there not a conversation with the MC and Erynn after he punched Ethan that she should stay away from him or something like that???
cant remember the whole scene how it played out.

Last edited:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
How long is the "normal" playthrough about? Meaning by reading text normally, no skipping, etc..

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How long is the "normal" playthrough about? Meaning by reading text normally, no skipping, etc..
if you start from the beginning,and if you go the "Manwhore" route and fuck everythig that moves a few hours i guess..

much less if you pick only one girl route.
there will be still a few hours of content but no sex scenes only "friends" hanging out together and some missing sexual scenes.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That was the Neighbour Melissa.

Joking around with it because everyone is asking about it ... yeah i think that's funny sorry :p
yeah thats exactly it, every update so many people are asking for incest, Nyx doesnt want to write incest, said that many times, and now its a little fun of her to play around with this and do a little prank about it... kinda funny how many are falling for that :) but i do think she is going overboard with it a little ^^ especially in this episode.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Easily 10+ hours, more if you want to see everything.
Even solo routes will take some hours. But why go solo? There are still multiple viable "harem" routes. Nikki-Alexis-Gabi or Layla-Elena-Cara-Valeria, ... The list goes on.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Easily 10+ hours, more if you want to see everything.
Even solo routes will take some hours. But why go solo? There are still multiple viable "harem" routes. Nikki-Alexis-Gabi or Layla-Elena-Cara-Valeria, ... The list goes on.
Sorry, should have detailed my question better... just wanted to know about the last update ;)
I did the other routes too, loved them all.

Dunno about this update tho.. maybe I'll pass till episode 10. I don't like the end with Erynn I read about here...
I hate a game where the LI's or other chars die, just not my cup of tea.
Also was the reason I've waited to play LoF till chapter 7 was released..

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Sorry, should you have detailed my question better... just wanted to know about the last update ;)
Heavily depends if you're on a Nikki/Cara path or not and if you screwed with Layla and Alexis.
1.5-2 hours I think?
There's also a path without Nikki/Cara, no flashback, no Layla/Alexis and then it might be 10-15min

Reactions: Fred689

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Dunno about this update tho.. maybe I'll pass till episode 10. I don't like the end with Erynn I read about here...
I hate a game where the LI's or other chars die, just not my cup of tea.
orginally the dev had planned that nikki dies at the very beginning at the game where the MC and Nikki goes jogging and that car drives backwards out of the parking lot,but he got a liking about nikki and decided to change the orginal story.
i read about that some time ago

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes