-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
The games name just means the stories and characters lives intertwine not that you fuck your mother.
Funny, we were talking about Melissa though..
Considering Erynn has feelings for the MC and she fell out with Lexi over it, do you really think her mother who loves her more than anything will risk even remotely hurting her daughter?
And my statement about it being ironic that it's called " intertwined" was referencing to the multiple routes and choices. Which in my opinion is just bad design in any game when you introduce new characters in later chapters then get locked out of certain routes/content. Paragraphs..

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry to say this but Erynn is one of the worst love interest mc had, always gave negative vibes, that is why I never played her route, she belongs to the streets!!

Rather build better relation with one of Alexis, Nikki or Layla, even the flashback with Iris had better love interest arc for MC!!

Also in case of Iris, I noticed one big twist, while having sex on her father's motorcycle if you don't cum inside the father comes to your rescue but if you do inside then someone else comes to our rescue when Ethan and his gang are beating up the mc, so do you guys think Iris got knocked up by MC?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Guess again .......
I think the only women I saw wear heels that looks that color and close to those was Erynn or Cara so those would be my guess. Guess we are just going to have to wait and see, but it also seem more likely to be Erynn when the MC is calling you hear a phone buzzing.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
True, just a 50/50 chance things just fell that way vs they put trash over her to hide.
But using a trash bag to hide her would be 100% intentional, so it's a hope...
Enlighten me, if You would.
Because, if we examine all the variables.
It all adds up the same.

All options to "End Path Of Erynn".
Lack of Erynn content, even with her as a Main LI.
Serious issues overlooked, taken to lightly.

Many points to list, obvious but sad.

Mar 3, 2020
So does Zack turn on you no matter what.? Because I have a save where I ignore pretty much everything to do with the girls and just have a bromance with him and he still turned on me. Yes this is the last path I would ever take being nice to him. Pretty much never liked him anyway.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hate to keep asking but does anyone know anything about an update for mac or know of a way to play it on mac
put update file on mac version's folder and play or get pc version and play it with renpysdk for mac.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
If that chapter ending is what it is suggested to be, it doesn't make any sense, a short time ago, it was all about being careful not to be alone, being especially careful not to be around that idiot, and here we see that no one went to this "modeling event" that she had, to accompany her. It doesn't make a lot of sense. :unsure: :unsure:
I've never been in her path, because I don't like her as a LI, but I still wouldn't want something this bad to happen to her, for something that doesn't make any sense. I mean come on, the girl should have some common sense no?

May 27, 2017
This VN is one of the reasons I love the Harem genre of VNs. As unrealistic and uninspired as the latter may be, at least I don't have to worry about the routes getting Intertwined too much, and everyone is happy in the end. As a completionist and a bit of a perfectionist, it hurts my soul to only pick one LI, it's worse when all of them are so endearing. :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes