MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, it looks like actual bags filled with trash(that probably couldn't fit inside the dumpster) rather than trash bags being used to disguise her body being there however.

Wether that's a good thing or not i don't know...
Wouldn't be extraordinary putting bags with trash to hide a body or parts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Party girls are terrible bullies, they left her passed out and covered her for warmth in the cold night.
Coming off of the colin feril rach mac adams true detective, molly in spray form can be administered undetected,
especially in a setting like Eyrin goes to (she is the gem men cater to offering drinks and all the attention),
looking to get their money”s worth. I want MC to take her in his arms and carry her to Lexy”s.
Confess to Lexy all the wet dreams he had of her when he was too little to understand what a relationship,
let alone love means, then ask her is he is so very wrong in wishing Eyrin walks all of this nightmeare off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That hottie hitting the track stars one after the other, MC finds out in advance she eats guys and spits them in the trash.
MC can go with her in a bathroom and do the man eating part, other girls will be like ”Eghhhhhhh ... ”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
How can I mantain a relationship with Layla?
Break up with her sister, easy.
Wouldn't be extraordinary putting bags with trash to hide a body or parts.
True, just a 50/50 chance things just fell that way vs they put trash over her to hide.
But using a trash bag to hide her would be 100% intentional, so it's a hope...

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
I think some of the girls in this game would do a catfight over the mc. The crying just made me lmao. Felt forced and unrealistic, especially with the MC screwing multiple romance options. Loved the drama though and the Alexis model is one of the fkn best ive seen on f95 fr bruh. I would say this game has quality that's worth a patron sub.

Last edited:

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Does Elena not have a route?
I have tried several times to get on her route if she has one and nothing.
Also how do you train with her to win the race?

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes