Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
forget this, she confirmed it many times in discord and patreon that there will be no incest... your posting is more like a play with expectations, nothing more and way to old to be quoted. She isnt even around the forum anymore and hates F95.

Its just a little bit "teasing" nothing more, and of course shes playing around with the incest feeling cause nearly every game including a mother/sister/daughter in it, is about incest... she finds it kinda funny. how every incest game includes the same things... seeing mom/daughter/sister naked, accidential kisses, sleeping together in the same bed cause of ridiculous reasons, leads to accidential groping and later on so much more... this is the summarize of nearly every incest game on this page, and its no secret that Nyx finds this funny how much attention those games get around here and is just playing with these "obvious" expectations.
I've played several games of different genres and I haven't seen much difference ..most are more of the same

I like the games despite that for the graphics and the well done sex scenes

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I thought there was some build up for a potential relationship or something. Didn't she have a sex fantasy about the MC?
That was the Neighbour Melissa.

If you don't want to include incest, maybe don't tease it? This definitely fed some of the crowd criticism.
Joking around with it because everyone is asking about it ... yeah i think that's funny sorry :p

Reactions: NukaCola

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought there was some build up for a potential relationship or something. Didn't she have a sex fantasy about the MC?
Nyx has done some teasing with a couple of characters but the mom and Erynn' mom won't be doing anything.

Considering Erynn has feelings for the MC and she fell out with Lexi over it, do you really think her mother who loves her more than anything will risk even remotely hurting her daughter?

Not to mention risk falling out with her best friend.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished the update... my mc is with Lexi (best girl ofc :love:) so not much content with her but its there... and it was very nice and funny at times tbh :giggle: I actually like how things are going on my main save, i can see some of my choices starting to show.

Now that episodes ending tho... oh that stupid fuk- *sigh* see the spoilers!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall nice update and pretty good clifhanger... looking forward to Episode 10!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes