WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok so, after you go to Iris's dad garage, you go home and a "package" arrives, and surprise, its Nikki. and a lot of cute wholesome content happens, so if that doesn't happen maybe you did something "wrong".

Did you pick up the phone when she called a few chapters back ?
I found the problem. The variable "dad_punch" had been reset to "true" which causes a d/c from the Nikki story. I'm back in the game. :)

Thanks.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
We have content with which LI in this update?
Nikki/Cara/Alexis, extremely minor Layla/Valeria

I think yes but closer to the end. There are some strong hints in the game.
Never going to happen unless Nyx wants her game removed from Patreon. 0% chance.

If its on Patreon there will be no incest and this applies to every single title you will ever play that is on Patreon. Its against their ToS.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Nikki/Cara/Alexis, extremely minor Layla/Valeria

Never going to happen unless Nyx wants her game removed from Patreon. 0% chance.

If its on Patreon there will be no incest and this applies to every single title you will ever play that is on Patreon. Its against their ToS.

some developers get around this issue by adding a patch for those who like incest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I think yes but closer to the end. There are some strong hints in the game.
nope, no incest, never, nyx confirmed it many times, there will be never ever any incest. She doesnt want to do it, just a little playing around with the expectations of some players... just an accidential kiss and a little sleep groping doesnt lead automatically to incest like in every single incest game out there... its more a joke about these games from nyx.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes