seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
We have content with which LI in this update?
Nikki/Cara/Alexis, extremely minor Layla/Valeria

I think yes but closer to the end. There are some strong hints in the game.
Never going to happen unless Nyx wants her game removed from Patreon. 0% chance.

If its on Patreon there will be no incest and this applies to every single title you will ever play that is on Patreon. Its against their ToS.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Nikki/Cara/Alexis, extremely minor Layla/Valeria

Never going to happen unless Nyx wants her game removed from Patreon. 0% chance.

If its on Patreon there will be no incest and this applies to every single title you will ever play that is on Patreon. Its against their ToS.

some developers get around this issue by adding a patch for those who like incest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think yes but closer to the end. There are some strong hints in the game.
nope, no incest, never, nyx confirmed it many times, there will be never ever any incest. She doesnt want to do it, just a little playing around with the expectations of some players... just an accidential kiss and a little sleep groping doesnt lead automatically to incest like in every single incest game out there... its more a joke about these games from nyx.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So played it...

Well iam being honest here, iam a dissapointed.

first of all the good things... renders are great as always, the dialogues are very good and overall everything is entertaining and improving with the animations (the fps is kinda low still, and off, but they are looking so much better here)... its a game of top quality, no doubt about that.

BUT

How the storytelling goes on annoys me more and more. Nyx kinda likes flashbacks a lot, lets face it, half of the game are flashbacks... she is really overdoing it... And this episode is the worst in that department. The flashback about iris didnt tell us anything new. We already knew she is the MCs first girlfriend... and well, yeah figures, they had sex and so on... yeah the scenes were nice, and i like iris overall. But i would have prefered it very much if this flashback was just cut shorter, way shorter, and we would get instead some progress in the other relationships, but again, there is not much progress.

The last episode was nearly only about the competition camp and having fun... this one was all about the past (and we already had two episodes that was nearly only dealing with the past, with the story of Emily and than Nikki/Cara, now Iris too... whos next?) So in epsiode 8 there wasnt much progress with laya, Erryn or other LIs. Only a very very tiny little bit overall.

And in this episode there was even less progress... a reunion with cara or Nikki, if youre not on the path with them... well... there isnt really anything going on except the end with Ethan and the way too long flashback with Iris.

Yeah i enjoyed the episode overall, jsut like the last one, cause the dialogues are very well written and the intercourse between the characters are really fun to read an watch... but really, this game need PROGRESS in every single way. the last two episodes are feeling like just "filler episodes" like someone mentioned already.

I dont need "sex" right now with layla or erryn... but there has to be some step forward at least (and we need more one on one time with them, seriously, much more...) . And the reunion with Nikki or Cara... yeah its sweet and all, but NO progress here, cause well... we were already in a SERIOUS relationship with them. So its kinda "reaheating" it, not more.

Everything is fun to read, to watch and so on... but yeah... its not going anywhere really the last updates.

At least the ending was really good (nasty cliffhanger) But really... there needs to be a change in pace of the storytelling i think.

Hopefully Zach learns very fast what a prick Ethan is, and than... goodbye buddy, i hope we can get rid of Zach in a way, he has fucked up big time, is an overall idiot, and need to learn what friendship means.

For Ethan, of course he is the main antagonist and needs to be around a little while more.

I dont know how many episodes Nyx is planning (i get the feeling she hasnt planned beforehand really, shes doing it more on the fly) But at this pace, were not even half through i think... which is partly a good thing, i dont want this game to end yet, but its bad too, cause i think its stagnating in many departments.

Well i know, its not a popular opinion around here, and there will be many childish "facepalms" flying around this post... but thats how it feels to me, the game is really great, and i enjoyed every episode, but how the story unfolds and is told, and these many long flashbacks and other distractions... i think some things must change to get this game back on the track.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
She has never said that. She said “we will see”.
Exact quote:
forget this, she confirmed it many times in discord and patreon that there will be no incest... your posting is more like a play with expectations, nothing more and way to old to be quoted. She isnt even around the forum anymore and hates F95.

Its just a little bit "teasing" nothing more, and of course shes playing around with the incest feeling cause nearly every game including a mother/sister/daughter in it, is about incest... she finds it kinda funny. how every incest game includes the same things... seeing mom/daughter/sister naked, accidential kisses, sleeping together in the same bed cause of ridiculous reasons, leads to accidential groping and later on so much more... this is the summarize of nearly every incest game on this page, and its no secret that Nyx finds this funny how much attention those games get around here and is just playing with these "obvious" expectations.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes