CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
no difference in these paths, caras and nikkis paths are the exactly same, only the location is different (nikki will go to the beach with the MC instead), thats a big dissapoinment too... Even most of the dialogues are the same. They say the same and so on... thats felt kinda lazy to me. But yeah... her comebacks are completly wasted. (the visit on the beach is a little bit more fun to watch though)
See, I was right. Tells me you don't read the progress updates nor the dialogues. Yeah, some are the same. And if they are, there's a slight change because they react/talk differently.
Way to call someone lazy. What are you doing all day besides sitting in front of your chair with your dick in your hand, playing these games and complaining? All of this is still a YOU issue.
Just move on already, you've been complaining about the last 4 updates. This clearly isn't for you.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn......if ethan raped erhyn i want him dead. really. why the hell \ and i hope i dopn't have to wait 6 month for an update.this game is rewally good. but so slow development sadly. congrats to dev anyway.can't wait

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
God this game pisses me off, but I keep coming back for more. Like I thought I beat the shit out of Ethan in the last update? Punched his face over 20 times to see if it would bruise or bleed.

Fuck Zac, he was always a boat anchor trying to bring you down or get you busted for spying in showers, he’s luckyhe got that cheap shot in cause nextday at school I’m going Mike Tyson on his ass and taking his phone (which we should have taken Ethan’s too) I’m sure there’s a Eryn getting raped video on their by Zac and ethan.
Tell the hot principal everything Ethan has done to Eryn and how Zac is helping him with the blackmail sex tape & she will get the police involved.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
God this game pisses me off, but I keep coming back for more. Like I thought I beat the shit out of Ethan in the last update? Punched his face over 20 times to see if it would bruise or bleed.

Fuck Zac, he was always a boat anchor trying to bring you down or get you busted for spying in showers, he’s luckyhe got that cheap shot in cause nextday at school I’m going Mike Tyson on his ass and taking his phone (which we should have taken Ethan’s too) I’m sure there’s a Eryn getting raped video on their by Zac and ethan.
Tell the hot principal everything Ethan has done to Eryn and how Zac is helping him with the blackmail sex tape & she will get the police involved.
sadly seems eryn was beaten or raped again... if this is true it's part of her fault to be blackmailed instead of calling cops \friends and beat the shit out of that motherfuker ethan..hope she will be only beaten..but she myst be smart too. anyway MC forget the phone ?? really..how stupid he can have saved eryin from maybe a rape and fuked that shithead ethan...they can beat you in street and MC can't spend 30 seconds to get the phone?

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Only 20 times? I have spent a long time with it and in reality his head would certainly no longer be thicker than a sheet of paper. :ROFLMAO:

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Well one difference between Nikki and Cara is that Nikki is glad to see Mike and Cara isn't. I think the relationship with her is a little more mature than with Cara. If either of them stays with MC, they'll probably have a minor role in the next update as it will be probably Erynn focused and possible paypback against Ethan and Zach.

See you in October or wake me up when September ends :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Banging Tori at the competition will 100% torpedo Layla and Elena, right? Any chance she gonna keep that shit on the down low?

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Anyway to play a straight up milf path only, probly not but it would be a good idea, I do that in the college bound game
Mc could have Melissa, Gabi, hot redhead principal, Nikki’s mom & definately our mom Emily,
did I leave any milfs out?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Banging Tori at the competition will 100% torpedo Layla and Elena, right? Any chance she gonna keep that shit on the down low?
You miss the cheer leading competition in any case, either if you fuck around with Tori or Gabi. Don't remember if you also get caught fucking Tori, just like if you fuck Gabi, Elena finds you at the table in the park.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You miss the cheer leading competition in any case, either if you fuck around with Tori or Gabi. Don't remember if you also get caught fucking Tori, just like if you fuck Gabi, Elena finds you at the table in the park.
Hmm, yea I didn't see the point penalty for missing the cheer. I've been maxing Elena's points so far, but it seems like the hit is big enough to put it just under the cutoff for her. Layla took a smaller hit and stayed above the romance cut off.

I'm wondering if there will be a straight up Sabotage situation like with Julie and the sisters. Tori definitely seems like a trap, but Gabi is someone who might be able to keep things secret. She is a mature married woman, so she is unlikely to let it slip.

Reactions: Nurikabe and LSC82

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
In most cases, the police will do nothing, citing the defendant's civil liberties and the lack of evidence. Until recently, you could even stalk a woman in most Western countries without fear of prosecution. That has changed recently but it's still very difficult to prove. And considering how cowardly and sly Ethan is, I wouldn't be surprised if he took Erynn's friends to court if they laid hands on him. Her situation really sucks.
Yeah but if we can get Ethan’s phone and zacs phone to the police, there’s gotta be some evidence on there of blackmail either through the videos or text messages on there phones

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah but if we can get Ethan’s phone and zacs phone to the police, there’s gotta be some evidence on there of blackmail either through the videos or text messages on there phones
Evidence yes, but the problem for every court would be that the phones are illegaly optained. So not allowed. In the end this would lead to nothing.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes