Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
fucking tori should lead to a bad end. the A---worst disease path. no seriously, she is presented as trash tier. I'm surprised the dev spent the considerable amount of time required for the scene with her. I think it was not a wise use of time but eh, not my problem.
I'm more in a favor of Elena. I would pretty much like to have more interactions with her. Now what we can presume is that next episode will probably involve Erynn, perhaps Lexi and Melissa because of the conections three have. Only speculation. Will John and Iris also fit into next episode or is it to soon?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm more in a favor of Elena. I would pretty much like to have more interactions with her. Now what we can presume is that next episode will probably involve Erynn, perhaps Lexi and Melissa because of the conections three have. Only speculation. Will John and Iris also fit into next episode or is it to soon?
The thing what i like to know, what would have happend if Elena tried the Spidermancrapkiss with MC too when Lay said she should try. Same as other Drama chicks or could it work with them both. :unsure:

Reactions: Nurikabe

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
She went double penetration? Sounds amazing! And Zach is taking her from behind? Like a 4-some?
With Zachs Brain i'm really not sure if he would get it in the right spot. I'm sure even whores would run away from him. :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
As there were a lot of takes already on the cliffhanger and John and such, I will not mention those...

But any ideas how the tattoo artist (I cant remember her name) comes into the picture? She is friends with Alexis, thats all I remember, but I honestly doubt she would be included in the Iris flashback, if she was not included in any way in the future. As everyone is everyones family/relative/whatever, I doubt she would be an outlier in this whole scheme.
She is Alexis(and Layla) cousin, and lives in the town of Alvarado, where the MC(+Nathan, Iris and John) used to live with Andres.

I think Alexis should pop up even if you are not in a relationship with her, it's only fair.
Iris can brought into this by tagging along Alexis, they are roomates after all, and she feels a "special connection to Erynn", it feels like the perfect situation that she would want to be of help when she hears Erynn is hurt honestly.

Maybe calling John to help get Erynn to a hospital.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The thing what i like to know, what would have happend if Elena tried the Spidermancrapkiss with MC too when Lay said she should try. Same as other Drama chicks or could it work with them both. :unsure:
Well Layla al ready gave opening to Elena. In the camp she clearly stated to go for it. So basically our Elena and MC have free hands. Also if you go Lexi route LI and you admit that she's your gf Layla handle it quite well. So i don't think she would pose much trouble. Of course seing some cat fight might also be exciting for some people ME :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Trojaner

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
There are a couple issues like this in the game, but Nix is good about fixing those if she finds out about them. For example, I was playing a path where MC started with Nikki and then didn't hook up with anyone in Madison Springs, yet when I chose the path to end it with Nikki, the MC said, "Sorry, I have a GF..." when he really didn't.

Considering all the paths and choices, there are going to be some misses. She does this all by herself so it's impressive what she has been able to accomplish.
Haha ye, i really like the game. Has to be hard doing it alone it is indeed impressive. Hopefully these things gets sorted out for the next release. :)

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Is there no actual sexy content for Elena ?

Ive seen a buncha flirting and stuff but its been mostly layla content associated with her

Reactions: crotch69

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I think Alexis should pop up even if you are not in a relationship with her, it's only fair.
Iris can brought into this by tagging along Alexis, they are roomates after all, and she feels a "special connection to Erynn", it feels like the perfect situation that she would want to be of help when she hears Erynn is hurt honestly.

Maybe calling John to help get Erynn to a hospital.
Fair points you made. So even if player (MC) isn't into Lexi it would only be natural for her to tag along. She is after all bf with Erynn. Melissa also fits in perfectly, no need to explain why. John and Iris could make sense but it's more 50 - 50. If everything plays well they could jump in, perhapse even rekindle old flame between Iris and MC or Melissa and John. Also if player is on Melissa route it could make them close. Options are wide and great.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Fair points you made. So even if player (MC) isn't into Lexi it would only be natural for her to tag along. She is after all bf with Erynn. Melissa also fits in perfectly, no need to explain why. John and Iris could make sense but it's more 50 - 50. If everything plays well they could jump in, perhapse even rekindle old flame between Iris and MC or Melissa and John. Also if player is on Melissa route it could make them close. Options are wide and great.
Yes, Alexis should show up regardless of relationship status, she'd be going to visit her friend not for a date after all, i feel like that's a no brainer.
Maybe extra icy dialogue if you got the Layla vs Alexis relationship end :p , but still shows up.
Iris isn't obligatory, but like i said before easy to buy in.

Keep in mind that "Iris no John" doesn't change anything in terms of family reveal, she'd be there just as support (and probably more teasing of their special bond).
To have any kind of family breakthrough we would need Melissa to recognize John or something along those lines, so maybe he visits after his daughter tells him about "the girl who got beat" more towards the end of the episode (and here we have another cliffhanger).

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I think the Zach situation was written more to show how manipulative Ethan is rather than how dumb Zach is. Ethan played Zach like a fiddle, Zach thinks because the MC can get girls, he is not helping Zach, when it is actually Zach can't accept that his personality is the reason he can't get laid. It doesn't mean he can be forgiven but it just shows how bad Ethan is.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes