LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think Gabi is Valeria's mom
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, Gabi has been the spanish teacher for a while, since before the MC moved into town, and Valeria just moved in.
Maybe she lived with her father or something but not a whole lot here.

Gabi also drives to school alone, doesn't take her "daughter" with her, nor acknowledges her on the bus.
The only thing we got is vaguely latino names.

The only thing i would allow is a Zach-Ethan relationship, but they have to stay away or even change countries so we will never see them again. :ROFLMAO:
"Love" can blossom when they share a jail cell.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
I think the Dev has really a talent to implement many good looking and good written characters and is eager to surprise us with their relationships to MC as an old forgotten friend of his childhood or otherwise......Gabi as an affair was a nice surprise and some people like to think that her husband could be MC's real father. My guess was that the husband of the principal so to say Lexis and Laylas father would be exposed as MC's father later but that does not match to the statement of dev to avoid any incest.
Good version, but it would be too cruel to make Elena MC sister

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Oh Elena definitely is my no1 choice of all the girls that are same age as MC. I would pretty much like to explore her as a LI for MC. Very interesting character.

Lexi to me is on the same boat as Erynn or Nikki. Although i do prefer Erynn over Lexi and would like to figure whats next for her after she's being spoted at trash disposal. Actually the story Nyx is telling is very interesting regardless of what your LI is. Every character is different which is what makes this game even more interesting.
Yes..i am also excited what will be the story about Iris since she confessed in having a crush on Erynn. And since i played this episode also with Nikki Path i was surprised that suddenly not John helped me to deal with Ethans Gang...there was Val coming and kicked Ethans balls and helped me out ending with a promising kissing scene. After that i walked alone and searched for Erynn.
Beside Nikkis Path the Lexi path has most revealing content since she wants Erynns friendhip back and u learn also more about their relationship to Iris.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Who was that be hind the Dumbster was that her or some one else well thy make Chapter 10 this year or 2023 ?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Doing 1 save for each girl + few saves of random girl mixes.

Longest playtime in this update? Nikki + Layla + Val (Erynn saved from that cunt). Fairly long playthrough.

Funniest? Pure Erynn route without any girls from other town or Alexis (broke up all contact). No Iris scene at the start, no school run scene. It's literally scene with package, scene where school ends and Zach collects MC, then it's done. Done in less than 5 minutes :D

Love this game. Need to find some other crazy girl mixes, to see how the game reacts. Possibilities in this game are crazy. Well done dev.

EDIT: And if Elena never ends up being LI I'll be devastated. #1 girl despite no content for her yet :(

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, Gabi has been the spanish teacher for while, since before the MC moved into town, and Valeria just moved in.
Maybe she lived with her father or something but not a whole lot here.

Gabi also drives to school alone, doesn't take her "daughter" with her, nor acknowledges her on the bus.
The only thing we got is vaguely latino names.

"Love" can blossom when they share a jail cell.
Latino names yikes, spanish is a better term ;)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Bro, if it turns out that Elena is the sister of MC.. My heart will be broken.
(assuming the dev sticks to not having any incest) same, man ... Elena is a great character, probably my second favorite in this game. I hope there is eventual payoff with Elena, and I don't think the dev is going to make her MC's sister - that would be cruel, and the game is tracking relationship points with her (though it also does with Emily, so that might not mean anything).

Nov 29, 2020
(assuming the dev sticks to not having any incest) same, man ... Elena is a great character, probably my second favorite in this game. I hope there is eventual payoff with Elena, and I don't think the dev is going to make her MC's sister - that would be cruel, and the game is tracking relationship points with her (though it also does with Emily, so that might not mean anything).
There is relationship points with mother too, so.. All we can do is hope for the best brother.

Reactions: Razrback16

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
are there any scenes with the super hot mom btw? I just read there will be no incest? Would be a shame, the mom in this game is one of the hottest

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes