sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
are there any scenes with the super hot mom btw? I just read there will be no incest? Would be a shame, the mom in this game is one of the hottest

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
no difference in these paths, caras and nikkis paths are the exactly same, only the location is different (nikki will go to the beach with the MC instead), thats a big dissapoinment too... Even most of the dialogues are the same. They say the same and so on... thats felt kinda lazy to me. But yeah... her comebacks are completly wasted. (the visit on the beach is a little bit more fun to watch though)

The whole episode is kinda "one way" doesnt matter wich girl you chase before, in this episode it makes no real difference... yeah totally a filler episode with slim to none progress, really. Maybe its the quiet time before a storm... hopefully in episode 10 there is much more progress and more going on.

The cliffhanger is kinda harsh, and it can be asumed its erryn, maybe got abused, beaten or raped. But my gut feelings tell me, its not erryn behind the trash we can see... Just a cliffhanger on purpose to make us cringe. I would think, there is not much major impact behind this. The worst would be... another new character and potential LI. But my feelings tell me, its not Erryn.
On Nikki/Cara, I don't mind their paths sharing the same overall structure, and I appreciate Nyx giving them distinct events. It would have been better to minimize reused dialog (to keep their 'voices' as distinct as possible), but I think their content was pretty good purely in terms of seeing the two in action again.

My problem is entirely with the lack of progress in their overall stories. We can pull the plug on the relationship once and for all - though that isn't a conscious choice by the MC, it's a side effect of showing them no immediate affection. And if we do show them affection, there's no effort to start sorting out the tangle. Even if the MC tells Nikii/Cara he's started seeing someone else, she'll be happy to stick around and screw the MC without any apparent concern. Nor can we discuss this development with the other girl (much less break up with her in favor of Nikki/Cara). I get that not every player would jump at the chance to turn down girls, but at this point the MC's life is sufficiently complicated that it really needs to be an option.

As for the cliffhanger, I'm still at a loss as to what to make of it. I mean sure, it could be a complete false alarm - and that might even be the best choice. But it's still a terrible choice! It would be a cheap trick that undercuts the drama of any future cliffhangers. Meanwhile, the alternative - having Erynn badly beaten or even dead - would overshadow everything else in the game to an unworkable degree. I don't see any remotely good options here.

I think the Zach situation was written more to show how manipulative Ethan is rather than how dumb Zach is. Ethan played Zach like a fiddle, Zach thinks because the MC can get girls, he is not helping Zach, when it is actually Zach can't accept that his personality is the reason he can't get laid. It doesn't mean he can be forgiven but it just shows how bad Ethan is.
He certainly played Zach, but playing a fiddle takes real effort. This was more like playing a triangle.

Ethan didn't just get Zach to take his side over the MC's, he got Zach to assault the MC out of the blue for pretty much no reason. It's not like Ethan revealed our dirty secrets (assuming we even had any to reveal) or caught Zach when he was having a particularly bad day. He just pointed out that girls prefer the MC to Zach and it was off to the races. If that's all it takes, it's hard to see how Zach's relationship with the MC lasted this long in the first place.

Last edited:

луна

Aug 24, 2021
On Nikki/Cara, I don't mind them sharing the same overall structure, and I appreciate Nyx giving them distinct events. It would have been better to minimize reused dialog (to keep their 'voices' as distinct as possible), but I think their content was pretty good purely in terms of seeing the two in action again.

My problem is entirely with the lack of progress in their overall stories. We can pull the plug on the relationship once and for all - though that isn't a conscious choice by the MC, it's a side effect of showing them no immediate affection. And if we do show them affection, there's no effort to start sorting out the tangle. Even if the MC tells Nikii/Cara he's started seeing someone else, she'll be happy to stick around and screw the MC without any apparent concern. Nor can we discuss this development with the other girl (much less break up with her in favor of Nikki/Cara). I get that not every player would jump at the chance to turn down girls, but at this point the MC's life is sufficiently complicated that it really needs to be an option.

As for the cliffhanger, I'm still at a loss as to what to make of it. I mean sure, it could be a complete false alarm - and that might even be the best choice. But it's still a terrible choice! It would be a cheap trick that undercuts the drama of any future cliffhangers. Meanwhile, the alternative - having Erynn badly beaten or even dead - would overshadow everything else in the game to an unworkable degree. I don't see any remotely good options here.

He certainly played Zach, but playing a fiddle takes real effort. This was more like playing a triangle.

Ethan didn't just get Zach to take his side over the MC's, he got Zach to assault the MC out of the blue for pretty much no reason. It's not like Ethan revealed our dirty secrets (assuming we even had any to reveal) or caught Zach when he was having a particularly bad day. He just pointed out that girls prefer the MC to Zach and it was off to the races. If that's all it takes, it's hard to see how Zach's relationship with the MC lasted this long in the first place.
If something bad happened to Erynn and Zach was part of it, he no longer has redemption. One thing is believing all the bullshit Ethan said and the other is being part of what could happened to Erynn.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is there no actual sexy content for Elena ?

Ive seen a buncha flirting and stuff but its been mostly layla content associated with her
I have an Elena route and feel your pain. There is zero content for her other than a couple drunken kisses and some light flirting. There is also zero content for Valeria and barely any for Erynn.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It is Erynn
Well... do we have confirmation it is actually Erynn? I mean, it most likely is, but it could be someone else. My guess would be, if it is Erynn, then Ethan probably didn't hurt her, but maybe one of the clients he set her up with did. I would be surprised if Nyx wrote in death or rape...

Reactions: Nurikabe and dempun

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well... do we have confirmation it is actually Erynn? I mean, it most likely is, but it could be someone else. My guess would be, if it is Erynn, then Ethan probably didn't hurt her, but maybe one of the clients he set her up with did. I would be surprised if Nyx wrote in death or rape...
The Shoes, are the same she had on with the red dress early on and there's the phone ringing while MC is calling her.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
If something bad happened to Erynn and Zach was part of it, he no longer has redemption. One thing is believing all the bullshit Ethan said and the other is being part of what could happened to Erynn.
I think Ethan just played on the fact that all the girls he likes prefer the company of MC, then riled him up enough to throw that weak ass punch that didn't even knock him down. But at any rate, Ethan would have to had previous interactions with Zach to be able to use him like that.

I don't think Zach had any active part in what may have happened to Erynn, more like used.

Best case scenario for Zach is that he tries to run his mouth to any of the girls he likes and gets told that there is a reason they prefer the company of MC, and that reason is Zach himself.

For now at least, I am choosing to see Zach as no more that Ethan's pawn and had no actual part in what may have happened to Erynn.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
No, we only see shoes, and no other clue as to whether or not that is Erynn aside from no one being able to get in touch with her. I'm also of the belief one of his clients that she didn't want to have sex with roughed her up.

It may not be death or rape, but Ethan is quite clearly using whatever he has on her to pimp her out. And I believe he has rather more than a simple sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, as releasing that wouldn't necessarily mean a career disaster for an up and coming model.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Neither Valeria nor Gabi are really Spanish names, they are derived from Latin/Hebrew names.
Well yes but no xD. The latin hebrew forms are different. My real name origin is hebrew but is different so my point stands

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
couldn't find the one i was looking for but this
Her Phone ringing at the dumpster was a biggy to me but, check out the shoes.
The dress i was thinking of was not red, it's green. 774.jpg 775.jpg 09_1371.jpg 07_493a.jpg 07_501.jpg 07_509.jpg 07_509.jpg 07_522.jpg 07_523.jpg 774.jpg 775.jpg 09_1371.jpg 07_493a.jpg 07_501.jpg 07_509.jpg 07_522.jpg 07_523.jpg

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes