Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, Alexis should show up regardless of relationship status, she'd be going to visit her friend not for a date after all, i feel like that's a no brainer.
Maybe extra icy dialogue if you got the Layla vs Alexis relationship end :p , but still shows up.
Iris isn't obligatory, but like i said before easy to buy in.

Keep in mind that "Iris no John" doesn't change anything in terms of family reveal, she'd be there just as support (and probably more teasing of their special bond).
To have any kind of family breakthrough we would need Melissa to recognize John or something along those lines, so maybe he visits after his daughter tells him about "the girl who got beat" more towards the end of the episode (and here we have another cliffhanger).
Aside from Erynn and others i would also like some one on one with Mis Naomi. Realy nice milf. Since Gabi is for grab why not Naomi also? Of course this all aplies when situation with Erynn is dealt with.

Chemistry teacher also yes. I think it was chemistry, could be wrong and principal Moore.

Lets not forget about Dylan whom aperently MC wants to mery.

Who woud you like in potential next next episode?

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just played it from beginning again and i really like all the characters in the game. Especially the body proportions and renderings look all so natural. For the Dev stating that this is her first game i must say its really very very well made.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Aside from Erynn and others i would also like some one on one with Mis Naomi. Realy nice milf. Since Gabi is for grab why not Naomi also? Of course this all aplies when situation with Erynn is dealt with.

Chemistry teacher also yes. I think it was chemistry, could be wrong and principal Moore.

I also like all characters and its difficult to choose a romance. The Dev is really a talent in character development including their looks. From my tryouts i still think Lexi is from the history and story the most engaging love interest for MC.
But i also think Elena would be capable to bear a greater story in future.
I was a little dissapointed of how simple the trurh/dare game is implemented. I think this could have been a real story and relationship twister when let the player make more decisions to do kinky stuff.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Something tells me that there will be content with Elena in the next update.
I hope...
Since the Dev states he will not implement incest and so far mc can have sex with all other females except Elena.....i think Elena is prone to surprise us all later in the Story as the sister of MC......:)

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
i know people probably tired of answering those same question ..

is there any compressed version , ive checked numerous page backward but i didnt find a link

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i know people probably tired of answering those same question ..

is there any compressed version , ive checked numerous page backward but i didnt find a link
Always check Page 1 (the OP) - there is one there! :>)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Is Naomi the math teacher? Sometimes there's too many of them :p , can't say i remember the chemistry teacher either.
If you were in the Cara side of the branch you catch a glimpse of the goods, i'm all for it.

Principal Moore has been a long favorite of mine, not only for how uber hot she is, but for the perfect family achievement of having nailed Alexis, Layla(hopefully soon) and the mom (+ cousin as a bonus) :cool: .
She doesn't seem like she would steal her daughter's boyfriend however... very positive towards the relationship, :confused:.
Maybe she gets drunk at the restaurant or something, keep up the hope!!!!!

Also, if you end up with Erynn i want John to acknowledge, "so that's 2/2 on my daughters" lol.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Bro, if it turns out that Elena is the sister of MC.. My heart will be broken.
I think the Dev has really a talent to implement many good looking and good written characters and is eager to surprise us with their relationships to MC as an old forgotten friend of his childhood or otherwise......Gabi as an affair was a nice surprise and some people like to think that her husband could be MC's real father. My guess was that the husband of the principal so to say Lexis and Laylas father would be exposed as MC's father later but that does not match to the statement of dev to avoid any incest.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I am wondering. Ths question is to people that are on Alexis' path. If you are on both her Erynn pahs. How the whole relationship with Erryyhn looks like right now?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is Naomi the math teacher? Sometimes there's too many of them :p , can't say i remember the chemistry teacher either.
If you were in the Cara side of the branch you catch a glimpse of the goods, i'm all for it.

Principal Moore has been a long favorite of mine, not only for how uber hot she is, but for the perfect family achievement of having nailed Alexis, Layla(hopefully soon) and the mom (+ cousin as a bonus) :cool: .
She doesn't seem like she would steal her daughter's boyfriend however... very positive towards the relationship, :confused:.
Maybe she gets drunk at the restaurant or something, keep up the hope!!!!!

Also, if you end up with Erynn i want John to acknowledge, "so that's 2/2 on my daughters" lol.
It would also be a nice feature in the game if you could forge relationships between characters...i dont know...introduce John to Mc's Mum or to Melissa or Iris to Erynn...or really get Zach into a weird relationship with Elena or eve Dylan.....:)

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I also like all characters and its difficult to choose a romance. The Dev is really a talent in character development including their looks. From my tryouts i still think Lexi is from the history and story the most engaging love interest for MC.
But i also think Elena would be capable to bear a greater story in future.
I was a little dissapointed of how simple the trurh/dare game is implemented. I think this could have been a real story and relationship twister when let the player make more decisions to do kinky stuff.
Oh Elena definitely is my no1 choice of all the girls that are same age as MC. I would pretty much like to explore her as a LI for MC. Very interesting character.

Lexi to me is on the same boat as Erynn or Nikki. Although i do prefer Erynn over Lexi and would like to figure whats next for her after she's being spoted at trash disposal. Actually the story Nyx is telling is very interesting regardless of what your LI is. Every character is different which is what makes this game even more interesting.

Reactions: LSC82

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It would also be a nice feature in the game if you could forge relationships between characters...i dont know...introduce John to Mc's Mum or to Melissa or Iris to Erynn...or really get Zach into a weird relationship with Elena or eve Dylan.....:)
Zach and Elena? ... Ya have to be sick, Elena is mine. Seems i have to Kill Zach ASAP. No no no this will never happen exept the Kill. :ROFLMAO:
The only thing i would allow is a Zach-Ethan relationship, but they have to stay away or even change countries so we will never see them again. :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ok Zach needs to get into a relationship with my fist, a close relationship.
I would introduce the girls i don't get to my buddy Nathan however.
I don't have a problem with John and Emily(mom).
Melissa and John is another moment, but more how she reacts to seeing him, should answer all our questions.

Oh Elena definitely is my no1 choice of all the girls that are same age as MC. I would pretty much like to explore her as a LI for MC. Very interesting character.

Lexi to me is on the same boat as Erynn or Nikki. Although i do prefer Erynn over Lexi and would like to figure whats next for her after she's being spoted at trash disposal. Actually the story Nyx is telling is very interesting regardless of what your LI is. Every character is different which is what makes this game even more interesting.
Elena is adorable, i like her just as much as Layla, the jealous faces are starting to show more, i want fireworks this time, Nyx seems to be favoring quick solutions unfortunately.
Layla and Alexis find out about each other off screen, and (even if you avoid getting caught)you are forced to tell Erynn you are dating Alexis in the last episode, again unfortunate but it seems like Nyx isn't that much into catfights (and the idea of Erynn getting into a catfight seems kinda irrelevant at this point).

I love Nikki and Erynn (for different reasons), but Alexis not so much, too much flip floping in my opinion and she also gets sanctimonious when the shoe is on the other foot, the "not planned" aspect of her character hurts her the most.

Erynn does seem to be the one who could have a game all of her own without any other chicks without being just shallow fuckfest(nothing wrong with those just saying).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes