nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Why the hell u think she is dead Don't think that
I don't think she is, nor do I want her to be harmed
I want the cliffhanger to end up being something incredibly stupid like she jumps you from the back at the start of ep9 "hey, what are you doing here, I'm looking for my phone, can you please call me?"
and that what we see in the trash ends up being a mannequin someone threw out.
or a cheap hooker ethan killed so he ends up in jail for life. or something.

I was trying to find something positive in all the negativity surrounding the cliffhanger
and since melissa is the best chick in the entire game... well, that's a silver lining for me

Reactions: LSC82

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
last one came out mid december iirc
so... end of the summer best case scenario?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On Nikki/Cara, I don't mind their paths sharing the same overall structure, and I appreciate Nyx giving them distinct events. It would have been better to minimize reused dialog (to keep their 'voices' as distinct as possible), but I think their content was pretty good purely in terms of seeing the two in action again.

My problem is entirely with the lack of progress in their overall stories. We can pull the plug on the relationship once and for all - though that isn't a conscious choice by the MC, it's a side effect of showing them no immediate affection. And if we do show them affection, there's no effort to start sorting out the tangle. Even if the MC tells Nikii/Cara he's started seeing someone else, she'll be happy to stick around and screw the MC without any apparent concern. Nor can we discuss this development with the other girl (much less break up with her in favor of Nikki/Cara). I get that not every player would jump at the chance to turn down girls, but at this point the MC's life is sufficiently complicated that it really needs to be an option.

As for the cliffhanger, I'm still at a loss as to what to make of it. I mean sure, it could be a complete false alarm - and that might even be the best choice. But it's still a terrible choice! It would be a cheap trick that undercuts the drama of any future cliffhangers. Meanwhile, the alternative - having Erynn badly beaten or even dead - would overshadow everything else in the game to an unworkable degree. I don't see any remotely good options here.

He certainly played Zach, but playing a fiddle takes real effort. This was more like playing a triangle.

Ethan didn't just get Zach to take his side over the MC's, he got Zach to assault the MC out of the blue for pretty much no reason. It's not like Ethan revealed our dirty secrets (assuming we even had any to reveal) or caught Zach when he was having a particularly bad day. He just pointed out that girls prefer the MC to Zach and it was off to the races. If that's all it takes, it's hard to see how Zach's relationship with the MC lasted this long in the first place.
been a while, always happy to see you!

finally finished all my play troughs!

Erynn breaks if the MC is not present! not sure i can blame her, not that she did not had other options but that would require Erynn to be what we want her to be and not what she is... its the old Maya argument from another game...
the frustrating part is that its clearly shown that she can not even negotiate properly, he still has the video... which is finally shown to be real!
even worse Ethan as finally shown not to be a complete moron...
he even picks on the MC if he knows you to be dating Lexxi proposing a BJ from Lexxi to erase the videos!
ofc, he can not blackmail Lexxi directly, Lexxi is not Erynn she as a father at home that would sort that shit out in no time landing him in Jail!
and he got himself some security, meaning he is not a total idiot... a coward but a smart coward!

As for Zach, Ethan played all the right buttons and the dude out of sexual frustration and desperation snapped...
i pity him more then i hate him! he is a tool and gets surprised when people use him as a tool...
i mean its far easier to blame others to admit fault in one self.

The Cara Mike being related is actually something i had predicted!
Iris and Erynn are both daughters to Biker John, he will crush Ethan and might end up in Jail but the fucker is dead if the MC as not intervened to help Erynn!

whats missing from my predictions? Nathan and lexxi had a relationship before the MC moved in with his mother but not much sooner then when the MC left alvarado for madison springs! Nathan will return to the story and try and regain Lexxi love... perhaps as a graduate and going to the same college as Erynn and lexxi!

and now for Erynn... that must be a red herring, its probably another one of the girls and its a wake up call for Erynn! i hope!
it might even involve Zach miss interpreting Ethan words, or Ethan manipulating Zach into teaching one of the girls a lesson!
until this update and only after i saw 4-5 of the confrontations with Ethan to try and understand all the nuances...
i had hoped the mythical Zane would show and tell what really happened, even now Erynn is too contradictory ...
and all her inner monologues do not glue well together, and her story is all over the place! so unreliable narrator!

But now i guess i can piece most of the puzzle together on how Ethan goaded and resented the MC... most not all!
Ethan considers himself Erynn boyfriend... she might have even lead him on to try and get him to destroy the video!
he feeling frustrated put her in an impossible situation, the dudes is really obsessed with her ... problem being that...
once he gets what he wants he will loose respect and love for her but will not let go of his toy, possessive assholes are dangerous!
i hope nothing serious happened, but even if it did perhaps its her best possible story, since she as no agency on her life
perhaps this is what it takes for someone else to take action, either it being another girl or Erynn herself, someone must do something!

and lets hope Zach is not the one responsible for this shit,
because then Natasha and Mike dating creates a problem if you are dating one of his daughters!
Also Mike was totally annaly probing Natascha (Zach´s sister) and she loved it,
so gonna get my revenge by fucking the assholes (literally) sister!

Also an alternative scenario for the dumpster situation,
its another girl that Ethan forced into the arm candy business and
Erynn as not answered back because she saw something and is frantically looking for her to try and help her!

let us remember this happened in the morning and the MC goes looking for her afterwards we do not even know if its past noon but since Cara/nikki should return by the end of the afternoon and have not arrived yet!
if it was a night situation or a next morning situation it would be worrisome!

so perhaps she was roughen up and or ran away and fell behind the dumpster trying to hide!
the phone on silence might be a way of not being detected!
granted that if its trying to hide herself the shoes showing up are stupid
but Erynn has not being presented as the most street smart girl around!

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Zach is an idiot, but he can be dumb enough to do something that could easily get him into a lot of trouble ?
Zack is an asshole i hope MC can get revenge on him , I was thinking should i say Gabi that is Zack car , but after the ending i went back and told her that. I never liked that guy and how he was treating girls and now i even like him less

Reactions: eM-Ka and zakien1
Jul 13, 2018
I want the cliffhanger to end up being something incredibly stupid like she jumps you from the back at the start of ep9 "hey, what are you doing here, I'm looking for my phone, can you please call me?"

I was trying to find something positive in all the negativity surrounding the cliffhanger
and since melissa is the best chick in the entire game... well, that's a silver lining for me
i think she is being used either as a stripteaser or a whore in the club... I fear the worst

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
spanish is not the same as spaniard or live in spain, and I as spanish speaker "hate" the word latino. Gabi and Valeria are spanish names, latino is not a language
I get where you coming from, I kinda don't like Latino too but being honest it's probably the best way to talk about a "Spanish" name unless, of course, you want to go in-depth in that name, but it's your preference either way.(y)

(I gotta say by reading your quote I can say you have a refined taste in VN, played all of them, and love all of them.)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Zach is an idiot, but he can be dumb enough to do something that could easily get him into a lot of trouble ?
He was dumb enough to get played/fooled once...
He may well be the trigger here, Ethan encouraging him to get one back on the MC and get handsy with Erynn.

Well... do we have confirmation it is actually Erynn? I mean, it most likely is, but it could be someone else. My guess would be, if it is Erynn, then Ethan probably didn't hurt her, but maybe one of the clients he set her up with did. I would be surprised if Nyx wrote in death or rape...
At this point it should be her, if the reason why she isn't picking up her phone is something silly and the girl behind the dumpster is just a rando (despite using even shoes that match what Erynn usually wears), it will be a stupid misdirection.
Like my friend here described in this "quote" bonanza...

Yes, i don't want her dead, written out in a coma... but a silly reason for her not picking up the phone would be stupid at this point.
The situation as portrayed is horrible, MC is calling she doesn't pick up her phone and apparently a phone rings just as you pass that dumpster that happens to have a girl in expensive shoes knocked out behind it.

So yeah, i don't want her dead, i hope she's back home by the end of the episode.
But i don't want tricks or the situation undersold honestly.
Does he really have her sextape or he just bluffing?
It's real, he showed the MC the whole thing.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I get where you coming from, I kinda don't like Latino too but being honest it's probably the best way to talk about a "Spanish" name unless, of course, you want to go in-depth in that name, but it's your preference either way.(y)

(I gotta say by reading your quote I can say you have a refined taste in VN, played all of them, and love all of them.)
herm i think the term you are looking for is Hispanic, and even that is misleading since it also includes Portuguese and Brazilian names!
Latin means all romance languages and the way you use it means you are disaparaging the Italians the Romanians and French (the most important ones, although i think there are other languages that may or may not be considered latin languages)!
Nice joke but fuck this version of the song! The original version with Chris Norman is better.
actually it took me to Alice in Chains... somehow i think these dudes are all singing about the same person... Alice Cooper!

Reactions: Nurikabe

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
herm i think the term you are looking for is Hispanic, and even that is misleading since it also includes Portuguese and Brazilian names!
Latin means all romance languages and the way you use it means you are disaparaging the Italians the Romanians and French (the most important ones, although i think there are other languages that may or may not be considered latin languages)!
actually it took me to Alice in Chains... somehow i think these dudes are all singing about the same person... Alice Cooper!
I "agree" with your first sentence Hispanic does work better in this case, but the second one oof I mean disparaging Italians Romanians, and french? and the most important ones? wtf? they have their history and everything so I get where you come from but, Spanish and Portuguese are literally the first and second most spoken Romance language in the world.
I'm not attacking you or anything just so that you know but saying that I was disparaging the other languages is really fucked up.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
bug in ep9:
Python:
    if Week4_Thursday_SleepOnCouch == True:
        m "Coffee?"
    else:
        m "Could you sleep on the couch?"
        mc "More or less. It's a little short though."
        m "For you, yes. Coffee?"
these are backwards

Dang6

May 5, 2019
Why does it feels like the story is being dragged longer? No disrespect just let Dev know my thoughts.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes