Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah just finished the Val run didnt see any Zach ball kick. I did notice that The Val path vs alexis path I got jumped by many dudes vs just being punched only by zach but that was about it. It's prob because on the val path I didnt bother so save Eryn when she got slapped so I never hit Ethan? I can recall Iris's dad stepping in to save you from the ass beating also. I might have missed something.
Yes, I apologize for not being clear on that part. Ethan's sack gets the awesome Valeria kick. Choosing another path you see John with the ultimate slow punch to Ethan's face.

Reactions: MrD812

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean.. I didn't save her when I just did Val's path but from what Ethan said sounds like he raped her for sure. I deff need to do the (almost) step-sisters path as well to see what you mean bout the cara bit.
I find it weird that she (suppousedly)ends behind the dumpster regardless if you rescued her earlier or not.
In the path where you save her she goes back to living with her mother and nothing out of the ordinary has happened for the time being, Ethan is still on his mission to fuck her.
In the path where you don't save her, his words make it seem like without the MCs support she caved to his demands, so why would she be behind the dumpster too?
Maybe Nyx is starting to have trouble splitting the many paths...

For Val to show up you need to do the rescue so that the fight can start, and high points with Val(no idea what the cut off is), otherwise John, Iris's Dad, possibly Erynn too,makes the save.

The sisters are just good times with them, doesn't mix with anything as far as i can tell.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
In chapter 1 we learn that Erynn DID like the MC. He misunderstood the laughter and took it personally...Something he does throughout the story.

Erynn wants to be close to the MC. She wants to tell him the truth about what is being done to her... How Ethan is mistreating her. How being a model comes with some sadistic maltreatment... She is afraid of what he (and her friends and family)will think of her if she tells him the truth.

She is being abused and you blame HER for the abuse?
She is in a bad stop but she should not mock her only friend to look cool|
|
Val was very cool with Ethan for example, he dindt need to lie about it

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Eyrin as a plot device is not going anywhere. MC heartbroken over Eyrin being with Ethan is how the game started.
NOw we are literally back to that plot line, after we have been going back to it over and over:
MC leaves her flat, Ethan goes inside. MC cannot get a hold of Eyrin, Ethan is with her in a coffee shop chatting.
How many hints does a dude need before he realizes he is being played?
At this time in the game, MC is thinking to himself : what is the point?
She ends up with ethan on every path.
Make up your mind, woman! MC or Ethan! So far, purely on 1 vs 1 , Ethan has been winning big time.
Ethan treating Eyrin as a meat sleeve for his boner is panfully obvious, yet she is still thinking of resisting him.
She has this flair of getting MC into shitty situations, then shuts off on him about no reasons,
then wants to be alone, just up until her next ethan meeting.
You, sir, are most certainly reading far too much into the story. I believe you might be a happier person if you just accept the story for what it gives us. Creating disgusting ideas of debauchery on behalf of Ethan is just not the case. Erynn has no love, or like, for Ethan. The story is not breaking new ground; it is not perfect. But it does a great job of showing the ignorance of adolescence. The danger of jumping to conclusions and assumptions. The importance of listening.

If you choose a couple of love paths in the beginning (Nikkie/Cara/Alexis), you will get big love in return. Breaking through Layla's path is not as easy, but just as rewarding. To grow closer to Erynn and learn her secrets and fears the MC must wait. Work harder. Grow up. (And of course, the story has yet to be written.)

But at no point has Erynn "chosen" Ethan. Ethan is controlling her through extortion and fear. He is manipulating her modeling career. And holding, what she believed was a very private moment, over her. He is physically, verbally, and psychologically abusing her. And has been doing so since high school.

And now, the MC has returned. And with him, Erynn has a renewed sense of hope. She is resisting Ethan and standing up to him as she has never done before.

All of that is backed up with the actual story. No assumptions and gross attempts to create a gory storyline. Just read the text. It is a basic story made great by the characters. You have a dark and twisted creative mind! :D

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This was my favorite update... so much Cara (my treasure). So why am I so fucking pissed off? The ending was just mean. Until the next update, I'm just going to have to embrace the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That ending assassinated my boner.
(Good news for your boner, that wasn't Erynn!) ;)

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812 and Dalish

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Nikki, Val, Iris, Alexis and Layla i cant really rank
\
Val is cool and pretty hot \ Alexis like the mc since ever so i really like her \ Nikki is has the best rack and has such a great family vibe with the mc \ Layla is cute and inoccent but also sexy\ Iris is crazy what is a little weird turn on

Reactions: Nurikabe

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I find it weird that she (suppousedly)ends behind the dumpster regardless if you rescued her earlier or not.
In the path where you save her she goes back to living with her mother and nothing out of the ordinary has happened for the time being, Ethan is still on his mission to fuck her.
In the path where you don't save her, his words make it seem like without the MCs support she caved to his demands, so why would she be behind the dumpster too?
Maybe Nyx is starting to have trouble splitting the many paths...

For Val to show up you need to do the rescue so that the fight can start, and high points with Val(no idea what the cut off is), otherwise John, Iris's Dad, possibly Erynn too,makes the save.

The sisters are just good times with them, doesn't mix with anything as far as i can tell.
Nice got the sack scene, thanks. A pity Val didnt show up in time to see bitch ass Zach there though.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Where do you think this games get their support from? This games ain't advertised on mainstream, most if not all their supporters come from sites like this.
I'll tell you why developers leave this site. the thing is, they start making a new game that nobody knows about and they need support, so they "advertise" their game here and interact with users until they get a good fanbase and some decent monetary support. After that, they no longer need to bother promoting the game here because the users themselves will do it for them, so it's easier to just get up and leave to the community to organically promote their work, than to deal with criticism.
That's what's happening now, even though many developers (like Nyx and DPC that were both mentioned here for example) are no longer on this site, they continue to be promoted and reach new supporters through it.
but just as famous and renowned developers leave, other new and unknown developers arrive.

That's just my opinion, I don't claim to own the truth, but I think it's natural for things to happen this way.
Nor do I, it's only what I've noticed for some time now.

Because of gaining support with F95: Yes, but probably only for the first time / at the developement beginning. After that it's more 50/50. They of course still get some new ones after that here, too. But also losing quite some because you can get their work for "free" here also. Yes, devs maybe use this site to promote games. But don't be naive to think that this site here is doing that for fun or helping us or the devs - they earn money because we visit here. So in the end both are using the other side for their business. Also, that's not new. But what is new is the increasing of devs, who still where active after the game start, now leaving here also. For the forum users here I think that's not good because we are losing the ability to interact with them, telling them what we like or not like. They are stepping back mostly to their discords and their fanbase - and maybe missing good criticism then.

Well, for me it seems this site is unfortunately becoming a kind of download portal now, with a forum getting more and more unimportant for the game itself. And I think some here are overestimating the "power" of F95 already, this is imo switching to discord now. You can clearly see that when you are active there - even the gaining of new patrons.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Nor do I, it's only what I've noticed for some time now.

Because of gaining support with F95: Yes, but probably only for the first time / at the developement beginning. After that it's more 50/50. They of course still get some new ones after that here, too. But also losing quite some because you can get their work for "free" here also. Yes, devs maybe use this site to promote games. But don't be naive to think that this site here is doing that for fun or helping us or the devs - they earn money because we visit here. So in the end both are using the other side for their business. Also, that's not new. But what is new is the increasing of devs, who still where active after the game start, now leaving here also. For the forum users here I think that's not good because we are losing the ability to interact with them, telling them what we like or not like. They are stepping back mostly to their discords and their fanbase - and maybe missing good criticism then.

Well, for me it seems this site is unfortunately becoming a kind of download portal now, with a forum getting more and more unimportant for the game itself. And I think some here are overestimating the "power" of F95 already, this is imo switching to discord now. You can clearly see that when you are active there - even the gaining of new patrons.
I mean..it sort of evens out? Adult VN market is kind of like the Wild West with basically no regulations ( except for type of content/Patreon). They directly lose income from piracy, but through Patreon VNs are also massively overpriced, even if you pay just a single 1$/month from start to finish, compared to value you get from professional video games. How many actually pause payment between updates or only accept it when fully released? And that's not even taking into account "developers" who are blatantly milking their audience.
If professional gaming studios suddenly entered the scene and started competing with them, it would easily kill off most if not all developers here.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I didnt save her during the slap scene though and after zach punched me Ethan was like "btw Erynn was a good lay you dont know what your missing ;)" so either he's boasting or he did something and left her there. Besides I think even now if you dont try to go an Erynn path is there even any content or is it just her flirting and it going nowhere per norm. Erynn might not even be a legit option and used as a plot device at this point.
I missed this post earlier so i'm gonna use it to share some thoughts...
The only story that seems to have consistent pacing is the Layla/Elena(Valeria also seems somewhat consistent but she's so new for me to qualify), it's the dreaded "slow burn" but it progresses at a constant pace and throws new stuff at you, Elena's growing jealousy, Layla slowly getting more open...

All the others are quite disjointed.

Nikki/Cara appear at random intervals to give you a little fucking, then they disappear because they live in a different city, maybe they could move in with their dad, otherwise...

Alexis seems endgame state already, for 3 episodes now all you do is go on dates, nothing that shakes the story happens on these dates, you go on a date, get some, the end.

And Erynn... oh Erynn... we had the reveal of what is her mistery job and why Ethan is still hanging around episode 7 i think, that was some progress great!!!! Even if the blueballing was frustrating...
She shows up at 8 as if just to say, "i'm still here and i'm still not doing anything" and is completely absent in 9 other than(possibly) seeing her body dumped behind a dumpster in the cliffhanger.

Things progress in such a unbalanced and disjointed way with these girls it's crazy, maybe the "outsiders" Iris and Valeria can shake things up a bit.

Ok end rant lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC only gets one shot at love, pure, heartfelt, earth shattering, soul bonding, everything you ever wished for romance.
That is Alexis, the only girl who has been consistently there for MC throughout the game.

MC has a mountain of debt to his ma and Eyrin.
He started to climb it and reconcile with ma.
Eyrin is a dumpsterfire of a reconciliation,
MC is getting beat up bad all over the place to make up for his debt.

Then MC has all these activities with some other babes all over the place.

One shot at the best days of your life - Alex.
One shot at the worst days of your life - Eyrin.
Everything else MC can navigate with some sense of reason,
within the rules of the game: MC cannot save anyone, MC cannot help girls other than with his body:
get beat up bad, cuddle, kiss, bang to show his devotion to do everything and anything to not turn girls away.

All of it as his entire life and journey has been under the biggest bourdain ever: pushing away his ma and bff,
aggreessively, at the age where he needed them the most. Now crippled by such early ground shattering loss,
he needs to be committed to stand in their lives with all he has, with all he is, invest everything into them.

Aug 26, 2019
Why doesn't Layla react at all after I tell her that Nikki or cara is my new GF especially since it's some days after i almost fucked her .

And the dev always tries so hard for the intertwined part to show up in the game but I don't this time that Nikki or Cara dad's being a coach is a good suprise since they have such a good relationship with him and so should already know about what he does and where he lives

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Why doesn't Layla react at all after I tell her that Nikki or cara is my new GF especially since it's some days after i almost fucked her .

And the dev always tries so hard for the intertwined part to show up in the game but I don't this time that Nikki or Cara dad's being a coach is a good suprise since they have such a good relationship with him and so should already know about what he does and where he lives
Well, he lives here. He and his wife are divorced. And I don't know how it was at your school, but I don't talk to my teachers about their personal lives.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021

Another person who skips dialogue I guess.
Both Elena and Layla react if MC says he says a girlfriend.
Cara doesn't have a good relationship with her dad, she says so herself.
Nikki has a good relationship but was shocked to see her dad there since she didn't know he's a teacher now instead of a coach who travels with a certain team. Also says she'll talk to him about that.

Many people here are so good at making up stories. How about you create your own game?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Alexis seems endgame state already, for 3 episodes now all you do is go on dates, nothing that shakes the story happens on these dates, you go on a date, get some, the end.
I can only speak for myself, but this is why I like Alexis. The lack of the proverbial, 'carrot on a stick' is refreshing and Nyx bucking the trend in VNs with her character is appreciated. Her arc starts off dramatic in typical Intertwined fashion and slowly descends into an immersive baseline. Sex, instead of being unnecessarily deified, is treated as something natural and loses its all-consuming importance. Alexis is heavily involved with the characters central to the main plot and her relationship with the MC grows in a way that feels organic without unneeded CBS-tier drama.

Just my 2C on this.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I can only speak for myself, but this is why I like Alexis. The lack of the proverbial, 'carrot on a stick' is refreshing and Nyx bucking the trend in VNs with her character is appreciated. Her arc starts off dramatic in typical Intertwined fashion and slowly descends into an immersive baseline. Sex, instead of being unnecessarily deified, is treated as something natural and loses its all-consuming importance. Alexis is heavily involved with the characters central to the main plot and her relationship with the MC grows in a way that feels organic without unneeded CBS-tier drama.

Just my 2C on this.
It's part of why she bores me.

Different strokes and all that...

I didn't get a scene where i tell her about Nikki/Cara, not even an option... she sees Nikki makes "Jealous face" but no further interactions.
I only played standard 9.0 not 9.1 maybe it's this.
Still on Layla her reaction to being told i rather be with her sister was highly out of character in my opinion, she just takes it on the chin and walks it off, even makes jokes about it sometimes...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes