LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is it just me or... is there a considerable number of people here whom do not read the VN?
It's not uncommon that people can start skipping by characters they don't like which leads to them disliking them further under false pretenses.

God I hope we can beat the living shit out of Zack in the next update!
Beat him up and spray paint his car "ZACK IS AN INCEL".

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It's not uncommon that people can start skipping by characters they don't like which leads to them disliking them further under false pretenses.
Well said, MC had a traumatic experience pouring his heart out to Erynn.
Told Lexi all about it and instead of being consoled by her.
She decided.. oh he's HOT, i'm gunna fuck em in the rest-room... to hell with consoling him.

Last edited:

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure about this because I hate the guy and never bothered to check, but is there a way where Zach wont betray you if his friendship is high enough? Or is this just his true character no matter what?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm not sure about this because I hate the guy and never bothered to check, but is there a way where Zach wont betray you if his friendship is high enough? Or is this just his true character no matter what?
Doesn't matter how many Zach points you have, he plays always the Braindamaged idiot.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
There are 'Zach Points' accumulating. However, it doesn't seem to have any impact on what he does in Episode 9.

Important to consider that the story is still being told. Zach betrayed the MC. What will come next?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing to gain for MC by rejecting any girl.
There is nothing but hurt when he rejected mom and bff.
MC will miss everything like mom getting m,olested by her bff who got her drunk on purpose to molest her.
MC could be still angry while everyone will go their way:
Alex will drift away in a life of being hit on at the pub and shouldering Eyrin self deprecating storie.
Eyrin will still end up on the side of the road discarded.
The manager of mom”s pub will still gang bang her employees and scram.
Layla will still get stalked and bullied by that guy.
MC should accept any and all kindness from the babes n his life, as he stands to loose them all the time.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
There are 'Zach Points' accumulating. However, it doesn't seem to have any impact on what he does in Episode 9.

Important to consider that the story is still being told. Zach betrayed the MC. What will come next?!
Maybe we will find a beat up Zach, if he is stupid enough (we know he is) and shows Ethan the Selfie he made while kiss Eryns Cheek. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There is nothing to gain for MC by rejecting any girl.
There is nothing but hurt when he rejected mom and bff.
MC will miss everything like mom getting m,olested by her bff who got her drunk on purpose to molest her.
MC could be still angry while everyone will go their way:
Alex will drift away in a life of being hit on at the pub and shouldering Eyrin self deprecating storie.
Eyrin will still end up on the side of the road discarded.
The manager of mom”s pub will still gang bang her employees and scram.
Layla will still get stalked and bullied by that guy.
MC should accept any and all kindness from the babes n his life, as he stands to loose them all the time.
Ah i get it, think with the head that's not above the shoulders and just get laid .... Think Like Zach and Ethan then.
Gunna pass on that but thanks anyways.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are four girls with no drama that MC can get with. These babes do not dump their shortcummings on MC:
Nicky: she is nice enough to offer MC her healthy regiment and they can hit it off like good friends.
Cara: she goes for MC and he gets all the chances to decide on her or not.
MC can be with them and fend off their enemies, something Eyrin never lets MC ever do.

Then there is Alex and Layla: Alex is the only one with no strings, she never dumps any drama on MC;
Layla has a stalker and MC gets to share in her hurt, as he gets beat up good foor looking at her.

MC is only doing what males do in mating season about the females they fancy: fight for them.

MC is chosen by the babes in this game after he battles for them.

As we all can see, Alex is the only clean slate: Eyrin cannot get over/past Ethan,
which is grounds enough for both MC and Alex to break all communications with her:
it is her choice to be with Ethan over MC and over Alex.

Serves her right then.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
1.Both girls went to find him that day, one ran into him while the other missed him completely... purely by chance.

2.That's very personal as it concerns Alexis and i cant argue your personal feelings, on my end i was just banging the "easy" chick who is putting out while she's in a totally different planet madly attached and in love.
Factually incorrect as it concerns Erynn, she tried to get in touch with him and sent him letters while he was in a different city, the little MC was purposefully being a little shit and ignored her.

3.That's a personal take that i don't share.
I have my childhood friends still in contact(the important ones anyway), some of them have children now and i'm an "uncle"... Women come and go, they are for life.

4.A relationship that begins with lies and intent to deceit is one i will never be able to fully trust, certainly not long term material(if that's important to you).
Alexis omits with intent to gain from it, Erynn's omission only hurts her and is made out of shame.

5.Your criticisms of Erynn are fair. She's a broken person at this point, she wants a way out but has an inability to act, that certainly can be a red flag to many.
Oops, I forgot about Erynn trying to contact MC via letter. Don‘t necessarily disagree with your other points either — people can reasonably disagree about how much emphasis they want to place on friendships v. relationships, etc. I suppose that’s why we like lots of choices in a VN. In the end, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eyrin is knd enough adn thoughtful and gets MC a place to stay, but then Ethan comes knocking and MC is gone.
Eyrin never asks MC out, even tho bffs should not be sqeamish about such trivial things.
MC is still the weak small kid she would not show herself with. What a shitty attitude.
When MC keeps getting beat up all around this game, babes expect him to be getting up.
Making a girl save him in the last fight just shows: if the babes are whatever, oblivious to the fact
MC is getting beat up good for their mistakes, for being with them, while taking him for granted,
there is no one good thing in that relationship to build on. So this is exactly the same sex and good bye
shtick in the girls minds also. MC is not taking advantage, he is there to offer the quick medicine of sex for aching girls.
We have already established how pointless are any and all MC efforts to make babes lives better.
All he can offer is himself to make them spend some quelity time together, before the game gets them.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
WOW that really musta' been an eye-opener of sorts :LOL:
As a player, you are so pissed at this guy that you want to just punch the crap out of him. And I just kept hitting and hitting. Every time it gave me the option I hit him more. Then he turns into a sissy. Very funny and therapeutic.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Eyrin is knd enough adn thoughtful and gets MC a place to stay, but then Ethan comes knocking and MC is gone.
Eyrin never asks MC out, even tho bffs should not be sqeamish about such trivial things.
MC is still the weak small kid she would not show herself with. What a shitty attitude.
When MC keeps getting beat up all around this game, babes expect him to be getting up.
Making a girl save him in the last fight just shows: if the babes are whatever, oblivious to the fact
MC is getting beat up good for their mistakes, for being with them, while taking him for granted,
there is no one good thing in that relationship to build on. So this is exactly the same sex and good bye
shtick in the girls minds also. MC is not taking advantage, he is there to offer the quick medicine of sex for aching girls.
We have already established how pointless are any and all MC efforts to make babes lives better.
All he can offer is himself to make them spend some quelity time together, before the game gets them.
I really think you are giving Erynn credit for things that she never did. I understand why you are upset with her. I just don't think it is warranted and based on her actual in-game behavior.

Reactions: LSC82 and MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As a player, you are so pissed at this guy that you want to just punch the crap out of him. And I just kept hitting and hitting. Every time it gave me the option I hit him more. Then he turns into a sissy. Very funny and therapeutic.
I did that with Ethan.
Thing is, the ladies have been involved with that industry and personal experience dealing with the sort.
Helping others we know in alot of respects.

One of the many reasons the bad-end of Summer Scent AND the ending of this update hit home a great deal.
It's one thing to know of these things but entirely different seeing victims in recovery.
The rest i don't care to mention, it's way to dark.

Reactions: LSC82 and Nurikabe

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I recall playing a game some time ago where you could beat the shit out of a bully until he actually turns into a sissified gurl. LOL
so if you learned to fight to turn your bully into a sissification process... i think you deserved getting bullied!
I did that with Ethan.
Thing is, the ladies have been involved with that industry and personal experience dealing with the sort.

One of the many reasons the bad-end of Summer Scent AND the ending of this update hit home a great deal.
It's one thing to know of these things but entirely different seeing victims in recovery.
i to have been involved with models and that was never a problem!

guess what if you show up at their work place and compliment all the creeps she told you about with a strong hand shake never turning your eyes away but staring them right into them they never have issues again... surprise surprise!

If you are as impressive as you claimed before thats never an issue nobody is willing to get hurt over a pussy!

ofc i also taught them how to behave(the girl i mean), girls will flirt and play seduction games to get ahead and when the pendulum comes swinging back they get surprised... weird part, is that they tell you who is doing whom to get ahead! do not wish to victim blame here but... we lost a few great movies/photo sessions and et all because idiotic producers wanted to get their dicks wet and no talent whores want the jobs... but when shit hits the fence its always the same bullshit!

so i teach my friends and girlfriends if you do not want the harassment do net get under them in the bed!
only idiots will pursue a woman who rejects them and have tall and strong boyfriends!

its far worse in some types of offices were i had to break a dudes car window to get the message across
because he was dumber then the rock that broke his windshield!

So i understand what you mean but... those cunt photographers and producers behave like that because a significant amount of women subject themselves to it and they get their vision twisted that all women behave the same way... and they actually think they are all that and not because they got the moneis and the jobs!

The shit that bad men do to women. Makes me sick and furious.
i partake of your feelings regarding this! but they are not bad men they have either became bad men or are momentarily bad out of their inadequacies (such as being overly teased and not getting any...)

actually Ethan is deranged and psychotic but ... he probably watches Erynn video all the time and confuses watching that video with her teasing him... that explains his behavior so well that i shiver to think!

considering the mechanics of sexual attachment even masturbation when you think about a girl releases small doses of a chemical that gets you addicted to that girl... so his stupidity tricked his brain into falling for Erynn... and oh boy must he have wanked ... been 3 years if at least once a day that`s over 1000 days... its like he fucked Erynn for real 80 to 100 times in terms of the chemical release give or take, no wonder he is deranged!

actually my math is wrong but brain chemical release regarding releases is hard to track... so translation to real fucks if he masturbated thinking of Erynn 1000 times can even go up to the equivalent of 250 real fucks!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MrD812

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I did that with Ethan.

The shit that bad men do to women. Makes me sick and furious.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
so if you learned to fight to turn your bully into a sissification process... i think you deserved getting bullied!
If I remember correctly, he watches as this guy (the leader of a bullying group of shits) destroys some other kids at the school. And after watching it happen and trying to prevent it, you get into a fight with the bully.

Without getting TOO off-topic here...
The feeling that you get when you see what Ethan is doing... The frustration you feel when Zach betrays the MC... That makes you want to punch him into a bloody mess. Valeria's kick to the groin was absolutely perfectly timed!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes