J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I realy don't understand why Nyx is doing this... teasing incest but definitely saying "there will be no incest"...
Is this some kind of evil phishing attack or something? :cautious: Or is Nyx so anti-incest kink that she is doing this on purpos?

Another reason i can think of is the possibility of Emily not beeing MC mother, but this doesn't make sense... does it?
The incest was never intended for this game - maybe in the very first game version (you got points when peeking at mom, now you lose points). And jeopardise her Patreon account for that is probably also a reason she's completely avoiding that now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I realy don't understand why Nyx is doing this... teasing incest but definitely saying "there will be no incest"...
Is this some kind of evil phishing attack or something? :cautious: Or is Nyx so anti-incest kink that she is doing this on purpos?

Another reason i can think of is the possibility of Emily not beeing MC mother, but this doesn't make sense... does it?
Nyx sense of humor i guess, mocking the cries for incest.
She mocked "why no harem?" before too.

Anyway, use "Daddy" for the MCs name and watch the magic happen :ROFLMAO:.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to get more then one girls at the same time? I'm trying Alexis and Erynn, but since Erynn knows about MC and Alexis nothing is happening with her. I'v also ditch Layla and trying for Elena, but so far nothing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The first two break up because of MC, tough luck there.
The second two are linked together, be cool with both so you do not lose both.

Polinice

Dec 7, 2021
Has anyone found a path to any scene with Sienna?
I've been wondering since the name "Sienna" randomly appeared to be the answer if you choose the "Guess" option when Tori says "Guess who I am?", although at that time MC still didn't know Sienna...
I always believed that was a clue to something more...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit! :eek: The amount of discussion this game has is mind-blowing, had to keep tabs every few hours I guess. I checked only once a day and I had to keep up with at least 7 pages :ROFLMAO:(obviously I cant and dont read every single one but most of them:p). Such detail analysis just too bad I dont have the capacity, energy and time to go through them all:unsure:.

I just cant wait for the Lexi ending to resume playing again (skipping this update and the one before) and probably will try the other paths when the game actually completed (using mod:p dont have the energy to figure out all the other LIs and their stories).

I guess ignorance is really bliss especially in my case, not knowing (and able to filter out so much information and disinformation) really help me enjoy immersively the Lexi experience this game has to offer. In a nutshell, I played as the guy who is not haunted by his past (i.e. was completely over Eryn), met a cute girl on a plane, Lexi, instantly hit it off, after a few more encounters or/and dates, becomes a couple, while basically behaving myself, not pursuing the other LIs, maintaining good relationship with Layla (MC classmate and Lexi's sister) and mending the broken Lexi-Eryn relationship by helping Eryn with her major dramatic life problem. LOL. I am not even sure if this is even the correct narrative of the game, but this is what I recall from memory having played quite some times, at least over 6 months ago.

I didnt played to get the 'best' girl so to speak as I dont believe that there is the 'best' girl, all of them including the MC have flaws (detailed analysis of each characters can be read and found throughout this forum), it seems that even the plots have flaws:ROFLMAO:. In fact, I think each girl is the 'best' girl on their own path/experience, you just have to make the right choices to unlock them on different playthrough. Hence, my 1st playthrough is focused around Lexi while being 'passive' towards the other girls since you cant really escape them because they are intertwined altogether.

My only issue with some games, including this game is the absence of default MC name, that causes naming conflict as John is one of the most common English name ever:ROFLMAO:. I really dont want to play using names like 'dickface' :p.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes, Alexis attitude can be described as "take no prisoners", "all is fair in love and war", she didn't hesitate to step over her best friend (and take a deceitful attitude towards the MC let's not forget) to get what she wants.
Again up to each individual to say wether they are ok with that.

Erynn is a very damaged girl just hoping for happier days.
She's very hesitant upon meeting the MC again and doesn't know what to expect.
Are they going back to how they were? What about that declaration the last time they talked? Uh he's kinda hot now huh... she's very confused...
She also has a somewhat unhealthy attachment to the MC.
Again up to each individual wether they want to play the "rescuing hero who is gonna save the princess" or this just screams "RED FLAG".

Why would Alexis pressure Erynn? She's none the wiser here.

She may wonder why Ethan is Erynn's agent still, but that's none of her business, if Erynn doesn't bring "Ethan complaints" to Alexis she can't really do anything.
For me the explanation why she doesn't tell Alexis(or her mom) about her problems is that she's deeply ashamed of what happened and what's still happening.
Even explaing to the MC the situation happened because the MC witnessed Ethan beating her, it wasn't a choice.

And honestly, trying to "even the playing field" through lies and deception, lies and deception against your "best friend" and the guy you "love" is really fucking low in my book.

Clearly you see no problem since you keep bringing it up as an argument, so... full steam ahead buddy :cool: .
But you know that Ethan was blackmailing Alexis when she was BFF with Erynn to seperate them and avoid Alexis influence to Erynn? And Erynn believed Ethan instead of Alexis. That was before MC came back. So for me i can handle easier with Alexis motives and behavior.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
She Lied to them both... now what part of a "friend"... let alone "Best Friend"... does this... and it's "Ok"?
As i understand at the time when MC arrived Erynn and Alexis were no friends anymore because Ethan blackmailed Alexis to seperate them an control Erynn easier. And at that point Erynn believed Ethan instead of Alexis. ...i think this situation is not well detailed written because if Erynn and Ethan were never together anyway as some believe why would she get mad to Alexis and believe Ethan that Alexis seduced him?

Reactions: John Ness

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
As i understand at the time when MC arrived Erynn and Alexis were no friends anymore because Ethan blackmailed Alexis to seperate them an control Erynn easier. And at that point Erynn believed Ethan instead of Alexis. ...i think this situation is not well detailed written because if Erynn and Ethan were never together anyway as some believe why would she get mad to Alexis and believe Ethan that Alexis seduced him?
No. Erynn said that sometime before (around her finishing high school) Ethan tried to do that but he failed. They were friends until Alexis decide to ruin it.

Reactions: rftbruce and LSC82

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Maybe Erynn had a reason not to believe Alexis... maybe she lies and decieves all the time... and then finally snapped at Alexis.

Reactions: Sepey and LSC82

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Maybe Erynn had a reason not to believe Alexis... maybe she lies and decieves all the time... and then finally snapped at Alexis.
Erynn sees in all things much more bad signs then good since the shit with Ethan an losing MC back in the Day. She is broken and easy to manipulate from someone like Ethan. Even if someone just talks the normal friendly way it can lead to misstrust. See Zach, this idiot has exactly the same prob as Erynn but he is more Braindamaged then Ery, thats for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No. Erynn said that sometime before (around her finishing high school) Ethan tried to do that but he failed. They were friends until Alexis decide to ruin it.
That i noticed when she confronted Alexis regarding MC. Anyway. Alexis feels attracted to MC also before she knew his identity in plane. That counts for me. And Erynn's crush on MC which Alexis should have known i cant detect at that time anywhere.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, that's the kinda way You wish to be treated by Your friends, You're ok with it.
Live that way, Your choice.
Fare well in That.(y)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I got an error

While running game code:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 824, in script
if Gabi_End == False:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 824, in <module>
if Gabi_End == False:
NameError: name 'Gabi_End' is not defined

How can I fix this