MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i had girlfriends with a far greater age diference but not before i was 18! actually 7 years diference? yes 18 turning 19

so i either call bullshit or your parents were loaded as hell and she saw you as a massive upgrade into her social standings so she was either a non attractive fatty and going for the kindergarten and wait for them to grow was her best chance or...

she was just joking with you not wanting to break you heart but she had her lovers just around the corner
Think what You wish.
How many 12 year olds do You know stand 5'7", have a six-pack from working out 3 times a day since 8 years old?
And no, my mom was single at the time and we lived in a trailor(not rich at all).

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
technically she might have gained her lust for the MC by seeing him by the coloured eyes of Erynn so instead of that reinforcing your point it might actually reenforce her reasons to want to have a win at least once in her life!

as a reference or comparison i am sure in your life you saw situations where there were girls you did not give a shit about until they started dating one of your friends and all of a sudden you are like... this chick is pretty cool and i never noticed she had nice boobs!

on literary and popular references.... the hunger games? until the baker shows sexual interest in her she is quite plain and nobody cares only after someone shows interest does she become attractive to the rest!
She may have gained her lust by Erynn's eyes?
Again, horrible fucking friend, and now envious too according to your theory.

I'm starting to think i'm lucky i ain't your friend.

Her motivations are poorly executed, she sees her BFFs crush and bones him immediately.
Thinking he's hot and funny aren't good excuses for that, and funny enough even Alexis understands this.
After we had the first kiss retcon(5 years ago, with a by your own description young boy) to try and save some face... but honestly weak fucking sauce.

Be a loyal friend like Elena lol.

Reactions: MrD812

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wrong! It all means we already have his blessing to breed his daughter and make him a team of grankids.
Ok first i'm sorry if this was already discussed here allready and i missed it but while playing the new episode on Alexis path something strikes me. We know that Andres isn't real MC father but MC real father is guy named Santiago. What realy strikes me lookwise is that the guy we hang out at Alexis bar and watching sport was looking a whole lot like older version of him and in episode 9 we found out he is actually Lexi's Father. If i'm correct and he is really MC father that actually means Alexis is our step-sister right?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
then you fucked up, you could easily be 6.11 today or bigger/taller but you cut off your growth spurt by doing that shit before the appropriate age of 15-16... fuck some can be as late as 18 in their growth spurts!

i bet you also smoked and had coffee everyday... fuck you could by just your natural high talent have become a ball player and made it big!

but i did not live your life nor have i went trough whatever you went trough so i am sorry if i am being unfair!
Being a Gymnast at the time was a passion of mine but i did do track & field and always got picked for football as well.
5'9" in high-school and still to this day but droped sports because i got tierd of dealing with mocho assholes and beating on them never went well when my life partners/LI's found out... was in deep crap with them(to say the least).
Not that i'm a violant person it's just that there are some things i will not tolorate and made things difficult keeping out of trouble with the law.
Age saved my dumbass countless times from NOT going to jail, reguardless of wrong/right it could have happend to many times.
Live and learn.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The Alexis is path is a girl being a horrible backstabbing friend and manipulative "almost" girlfriend.
Erynn didn't know what to expect upon meeting the MC again, but if you favor her path you can clearly see she now has a massive "boner" for the adult MC.
Alexis btw is also written to have been carrying this massive torch for the same young boy, but you don't have an issue with that.

Also if you paid more attention there's a strong chance that Iris will end up being Erynn's sister.
I dont really get this backstabbing attitude at Alexis. I think this just appears to People who generally prefer Erynn in first step.
I just find the Alexis path is enveloping itself during the complete story more engaging and romantic and also more logic.
Erynn is mor a mess consideriing her stuff around Ethan and the playthrough dont benefit in being with her while u will get a lot of content with Alexis.

Reactions: Althalus1967

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just for the reccord, when i was 12 my GF was 19.
To make matters worse, my home-room and math teacher(s) had motives for me and that's where my life-partners swooped in on me when my GF moved up north with family-ownd/operated company.

It's not unrealiztic, speaking by expiriance.
congrats...;-)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I dont really get this backstabbing attitude at Alexis. I think this just appears to People who generally prefer Erynn in first step.
I just find the Alexis path is enveloping itself during the complete story more engaging and romantic and also more logic.
Erynn is mor a mess consideriing her stuff around Ethan and the playthrough dont benefit in being with her while u will get a lot of content with Alexis.
Well... remember they are suppoused to be BEST friends, not just good with each other.
Alexis also knows full well how her best friend feels about this guy.
And yet she wastes no time boinking him... and she lies and deceives to both Erynn and the MC for a fairly long time afterwards.
Honestly it's crystal clear my friend, i don't know how it can be argued... you certainly don't bring any arguments to the table, you just say "i don't get it", over and over...

Can you forgive if you like her for other stuff? That's up to each individual.
Think she's sexy, great looking and romantic(she's too suggary and boring for me, everything is about how much she loves this guy) go for it!!! That doesn't change that how her attitude and motivations as currently expressed seem... iffy.

There's even a real life explanation for that, she was originally meant as a "hit it and quit it" girl, but Nyx got fond of her and decided to make her a main character...

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well... remember they are suppoused to be BEST friends, not just good with each other.
And yet she wastes no time boinking him... and she lies and deceives to both Erynn and the MC for a fairly long time afterwards.
Honestly it's crystal clear my friend, i don't how it can be argued... you certainly don't bring any arguments to the table, you just say "i don't get it", over and over...

Think she's sexy, great looking and romantic(she's too suggary and boring for me, everything is about how much she loves this guy) go for it!!! That doesn't change that how her attitude and motivations as currently expressed seem... iffy.

There's even a real life explanation for that, she was originally meant as a "hit it and quit it" girl, but Nyx got fond of her and decided to make her a main character...
100%+, once again! (y)

Reactions: LSC82

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Honestly it's crystal clear my friend, i don't know how it can be argued... you certainly don't bring any arguments to the table, you just say "i don't get it", over and over...

Thats because Alexis knows what she wants and take the chance straight when she falls for someone..that she really loves MC u can alsou read from her thoughts. Erynn is cute but naiv in her eay and dont know whst she wants. I would not wonder if she really will get tigethervwith Iris later on if they will not msde to surprised sisters by the dev.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thats because Alexis knows what she wants and take the chance straight when she falls for someone..that she really loves MC u can alsou read from her thoughts. Erynn is cute but naiv in her eay and dont know whst she wants. I would not wonder if she really will get tigethervwith Iris later on if they will not msde to surprised sisters by the dev.
She Lied to them both... now what part of a "friend"... let alone "Best Friend"... does this... and it's "Ok"?

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The part that you got early in life .. the part where a girl puts in the work and wants to be with you,
looks for you, takes you on dates, does so without treating you like a homeless shacking on her spotless couch.
Eyrin throws MC out, literally, to talk to ethan ... once again choosing that one over MC.

That is the story MC is reliving time and time and again in this game: no matter what he says or does, Eyrin goes to Ethan.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The part that you got early in life .. the part where a girl puts in the work and wants to be with you,
looks for you, takes you on dates, does so without treating you like a homeless shacking on her spotless couch.
Eyrin throws MC out, literally, to talk to ethan ... once again choosing that one over MC.

That is the story MC is reliving time and time and again in this game: no matter what he says or does, Eyrin goes to Ethan.
Just to be clear here.
MC stormd out in a fit of anger, didn't get thrown out.
Erynn even tried to keep him from storming off.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

The time she ask MC to leave was to be alone, NOT talk to Ethan.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
yes but i guess you forgot the other half of the equation, if she is her BFF and she knows she kind of always disliked Ethan... why does n`t she pressure Erynn to know whats going on?

because we know the answer... Erynn needs Ethan for the modelling agency job... or at least thats the most reasonable explanation! which then leads to Lexxi being frustrated with Erynn after telling her time and time again to drop the stalker pervy creep since she no longer needs him, get a new handler/manager from the agency she only needed him to get the wheel moving once its done he is dragging her down(and she does not know even the half of it...)

so perhaps Lexxi decided that if Erynn is not doing it for herself she will not be dragged down into her infantile shit and take a chance at being happy!

remember Lexxi got the hots and saw the MC as a sex partner before Erynn did, she checked him out and got the intel on his sexual prowess from laykin, she would have fucked him on the plane no matter what! him being Erynn little brother is what gave her pause to consider before going on with it anyway!

as for all the rest, she was trying to level the playing field to be able to get the MC, for instance she pays a great personal price to stick with the mc and fuck him after the concert even if it might cost her her car privileges! She had already put in the work that day after the concert by jumping him on the car...

basically Lexxi hopes to get the MC in love with her before Erynn stakes a claim on the man...
since she as clearly the claim on the little boy...
without it she never stood a chance, as proven by the fact that she disapears if you refuse her when you go to the bar!

Also how weird is it that Zach is trying to flirt with Lexxi and layla at the same time and does not know they are sisters? it does not look like a massive city and he as lived in that place for years.
also his sister is the school receptionist he must try and work hard to avoid not knowing that shit!
its not like its something he can miss comprehend, he actively must work to be an ignorant ass!

either that or Lexxi went to a different school, only logical explanation really... 3 years apart they spent 1-2 years in the same school if at different years
With friends like Lexi, who needs enemies?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With friends like Lexi, who needs enemies?
Could be worse, you could have Elena as a friend.

I mean, she convinced Layla to flirt with the guy that would become her stalker then tries to convince the MC not to tell her he's still stalking her.

Lexi may lie to get a guy she wants in bed but she hasn't purposefully endangered her "best friends" life.

And let's face it, Erynn isn't exactly a quality friend.

Reactions: Sepey

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, Alexis attitude can be described as "take no prisoners", "all is fair in love and war", she didn't hesitate to step over her best friend (and take a deceitful attitude towards the MC let's not forget) to get what she wants.
Again up to each individual to say wether they are ok with that.

Erynn is a very damaged girl just hoping for happier days.
She's very hesitant upon meeting the MC again and doesn't know what to expect.
Are they going back to how they were? What about that declaration the last time they talked? Uh he's kinda hot now huh... she's very confused...
She also has a somewhat unhealthy attachment to the MC.
Again up to each individual wether they want to play the "rescuing hero who is gonna save the princess" or this just screams "RED FLAG".

yes but i guess you forgot the other half of the equation, if she is her BFF and she knows she kind of always disliked Ethan... why does n`t she pressure Erynn to know whats going on?

because we know the answer... Erynn needs Ethan for the modelling agency job... or at least thats the most reasonable explanation! which then leads to Lexxi being frustrated with Erynn after telling her time and time again to drop the stalker pervy creep since she no longer needs him, get a new handler/manager from the agency she only needed him to get the wheel moving once its done he is dragging her down(and she does not know even the half of it...)

so perhaps Lexxi decided that if Erynn is not doing it for herself she will not be dragged down into her infantile shit and take a chance at being happy!

remember Lexxi got the hots and saw the MC as a sex partner before Erynn did, she checked him out and got the intel on his sexual prowess from laykin, she would have fucked him on the plane no matter what! him being Erynn little brother is what gave her pause to consider before going on with it anyway!

as for all the rest, she was trying to level the playing field to be able to get the MC, for instance she pays a great personal price to stick with the mc and fuck him after the concert even if it might cost her her car privileges! She had already put in the work that day after the concert by jumping him on the car...

basically Lexxi hopes to get the MC in love with her before Erynn stakes a claim on the man...
since she as clearly the claim on the little boy...
without it she never stood a chance, as proven by the fact that she disapears if you refuse her when you go to the bar!

Also how weird is it that Zach is trying to flirt with Lexxi and layla at the same time and does not know they are sisters? it does not look like a massive city and he as lived in that place for years.
also his sister is the school receptionist he must try and work hard to avoid not knowing that shit!
its not like its something he can miss comprehend, he actively must work to be an ignorant ass!

either that or Lexxi went to a different school, only logical explanation really... 3 years apart they spent 1-2 years in the same school if at different years
Why would Alexis pressure Erynn? She's none the wiser here.

She may wonder why Ethan is Erynn's agent still, but that's none of her business, if Erynn doesn't bring "Ethan complaints" to Alexis she can't really do anything.
For me the explanation why she doesn't tell Alexis(or her mom) about her problems is that she's deeply ashamed of what happened and what's still happening.
Even explaing to the MC the situation happened because the MC witnessed Ethan beating her, it wasn't a choice.

And honestly, trying to "even the playing field" through lies and deception, lies and deception against your "best friend" and the guy you "love" is really fucking low in my book.

Clearly you see no problem since you keep bringing it up as an argument, so... full steam ahead buddy :cool: .

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
People are simping hard on Alexis. I don't get this. So many complain about Rin but Alexis is not an angel. She is meeting Erynn's long-gone best friend and decides to have sex with him right away. She is so "perfect"
That's the usual here, every page we get people saying "dumped behind a dumpster? Serves the whore right".
But dare to say something that isn't "Alexis is a goddess" and the defense force comes down hard on you.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The thing what i don't get is why Er never hired an Private Investigator to keep an Eye on her and all things whats happening with Ethan. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes