Dec 11, 2021
Art is good, has some outstanding work and leaves little room for improvmants.
Concept on a huge scale is Awsome.
But, MC makes to many pussyfoot/unrealistic choices/actions(as well as others..Priorities, huge mistakes Nyx poorly wrote into the characters).
Some things can be overlooked and yet some, cannot.
Alot of work for one person, gotta give Nyx props for that!
One person is making this? That's really a huge respect for this, especially making a story with so many connections, must have taken ages to write this already. I would guess many things are done just to fit in the drama and such. If this would be written too realistic, it would be all over already or too boring.
Not for me though, would love to have such kind of AVN with wholesome story and happy endings... just a feel-good story.. plus Sex! haha.

im just here for val and elena at this point
Val is really beautiful! Sad she comes in this late but I hope for more content for her.

Regards

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I dont see any deeper relation between Erynn and MC at the beginning. And there was no sign that Erynn had a crush on him as a young boy. Just the opposite. Erynn was a teenager and the MC a young boy who got bullied by Erynns boyfriend and Alexis was the one who comforted him when he was crying. And Erynn was in a relationship with Ethan while Alexis was single.
Just how can one be so wrong on everything he says lol, you might be skipping through the game a little too much buddy.

Erynn was never Ethan's GF, currently he's attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him, that doesn't sound very ex-BF like...
And at that point in time Erynn was single(she had a boyfriend later who was a different guy named Zane).
When Ethan bullies the MC Erynn fights him.
Both girls went searching for him after the flower incident, by pure chance Alexis runs into him, while Erynn can't find him.

In terms of connection... Erynn has written letters to the MC, tried to reach him and has pinned for his return for years.
The MC on his end wrote a love song about Erynn.

In comparison, the MC and Alexis barely remember one another.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
forgot to add one thing to my post about lexi and erynn

the only reason why I'm even nice to erynn and not completely shutting her down (like joining her in the the pool) is to get melissa points. maybe she ends up being an option and I don't wanna miss that one :D

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
this is the thing that bothers me the most
you can choose to bang alexis on a school night or that's it, she's gone. for someone who knows a lot about MC and knowing her best friend thinks the world of you, you'd think she'd:
a) go after MC either a bit more romantically - at least not fuck him in a plane the moment she meets him
b) or put in a bit more effort - not cutting all ties after you didn't wanna bang her once
well, of course, if she would opt to fuck her best friend over to start with.

and then, on the other side of the LI spectrum, you have erynn, who's supposed to be this super romantic story in MCs life, generally looking like THE one for the MC... and her story is complete crap. she's not there. she loves you but she's not showing it at all (only moment she does is iirc she kisses MC when he's sleeping). whenever I play the game and do anything erynn related, I just feel pushed away by all the bullshit.

all of the reasons above are probably why I've started sticking to layla more and more whenever I'm bored and go for another playthrough. but, again, I'm not playing this for sex scenes.
For these very Valid reasons.
Would be wise if Nyx had a partner(s) or friends to run things by.
Clean up any unrealistic/sessy la la BS Quality Level.
Might be a bit late for this VN but, could be helpful in the future.
Don't see this happening but Who Knows... stranger things could happen.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Someone sub to Nyx patreon can tell them this ? :

They are probleme with how elena and layla points are calculated. Because if you want to max point and do all the elena scenes you have to max layla points and do all of her scene, but if you want to max point layla and do all her scene you can't max points and do all elena scenes....

Problem is when you have to lie to layla or tell her about is ex beating you. If you want to max point elena you have to lie to keep your promise. But if you lie to layla you can't have the points necessary to unlock layla route (and elena route). You are blocked at the restaurant with Alexis and Layla because you need to have min 45 points to look at her and kiss her (if you don't you will be to low for all later scenes) but you have 42 points.

Last edited:

22Driver

Oct 12, 2020
Anyone else having Android kick to desktop issues with animations (specifically MC and Zach throwing Layla in pool)?!?!?!? No matter how I try to get it to work (ie HWA enabled/disabled/auto, transitions off, etc) it either kicks me right to desktop as soon as they start to swing her or it sometimes flashes to Gabi screen with her saying "Boys be careful" then to desktop. I have restarted my Amazon fire HD 10, shut it off, restarted the VN all to no avail. I have 24gb of memory and only 7.2gb (30%) in use so memory use is low.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated immensely.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Question i asked is one of Yes/No.
Ya' still did not get it, no biggy.

Advice, many things You will see if looked for.
Will not point them all out in the VN for You atm and ... they been addressed already in several posts here.
My very best reguards to You, Good Luck!(y)
to be sure...yes i agree with Alexis actions because i take the relationship between Erynn and MC more like brother and sister at that time.

Reactions: Warscared

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
to be sure...yes i agree with Alexis actions because i take the relationship between Erynn and MC more like brother and sister at that time.
Granted, things may very for You 'if'.
All related dynamic content between Lexi, Erynn and MC is done throughly.
Enjoy~

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just how can one be so wrong on everything he says lol, you might be skipping through the game a little too much buddy.

Erynn was never Ethan's GF, currently he's attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him, that doesn't sound very ex-BF like...
And at that point in time Erynn was single(she had a boyfriend later who was a different guy named Zane).
When Ethan bullies the MC Erynn fights him.
Both girls went searching for him after the flower incident, by pure chance Alexis runs into him, while Erynn can't find him.

In terms of connection... Erynn has written letters to the MC, tried to reach him and has pinned for his return for years.
The MC on his end wrote a love song about Erynn.

In comparison, the MC and Alexis barely remember one another.
You are right but for me Erynn and MC are more like brother and sister because i never saw a 15 Year old girl having a crush on a 2-3 Year younger boy. Just opposite is reality. And in my opinion the story on Alexis path is the most finalized and best integrated one until end of chapter 9. I assume that in Chapter 10 we will have the chance to introduce Iris to Erynn and that will may be the most realistic situation since Erynn may will avoid relationships with men after Ethan.

Reactions: Sepey

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
You are right but for me Erynn and MC are more like brother and sister because i never saw a 15 Year old girl having a crush on a 2-3 Year younger boy. Just opposite is reality. And in my opinion the story on Alexis path is the most finalized and best integrated one until end of chapter 9. I assume that in Chapter 10 we will have the chance to introduce Iris to Erynn and that will may be the most realistic situation since Erynn may will avoid relationships with men after Ethan.
we have to wait and see if she is ok First

Reactions: MrD812

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC refuses to go with her at this party and she ends up in the trash literally, according to some gamers accounts.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just for the reccord, when i was 12 my GF was 19.
To make matters worse, my home-room and math teacher(s) had motives for me and that's where my life-partners swooped in on me when my GF moved up north with family-ownd/operated company.

It's not unrealiztic, speaking by expiriance.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The Alexis is path is a girl being a horrible backstabbing friend and manipulative "almost" girlfriend.
Erynn didn't know what to expect upon meeting the MC again, but if you favor her path you can clearly see she now has a massive "boner" for the adult MC.
Alexis btw is also written to have been carrying this massive torch for the same young boy, but you don't have an issue with that.

Also if you paid more attention there's a strong chance that Iris will end up being Erynn's sister.

Reactions: MrD812

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The antics on these characters are off the scales of human interactions:
MC wants to help Eyrin, MC GF wants MC to help Eyrin.
Game makes MC expressly not go help Eyrin but creep up on her with another creep.
What fates are running this game now?

Alex is the only girl for MC. She was the only one consoling him after his most traumatic childhood experience.
Alex is the only one investing time in MC, as Eyrin literally meets him when she is out clubbing,
clearly not being into what her mom and MC”s must have been talking about for weeks: MC coming back home.

Clearly worst parenting ever, the mothers who know eachother intimately would never,
not then and not now, bridge the hurt between Eyrin and MC, their solution is keeping them apart.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Ok first i'm sorry if this was already discussed here allready and i missed it but while playing the new episode on Alexis path something strikes me. We know that Andres isn't real MC father but MC real father is guy named Santiago. What realy strikes me lookwise is that the guy we hang out at Alexis bar and watching sport was looking a whole lot like older version of him and in episode 9 we found out he is actually Lexi's Father. If i'm correct and he is really MC father that actually means Alexis is our step-sister right?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes