Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Dead, dying or unconscious. You don't just sleep in a pile of garbage and refuse to answer your phone for a long period of time, otherwise. Based on some comments I've read it seems some people think she just got a light beating.
1 person here, me! believes that its not her but another girl that will be a wake up call to Erynn on how far Ethan is willing to go to get what he wants!

i even theorized it could have been an entrapment for Zach!
The truth about the last Erynn scene...
been there done that, never slept behind the dumpster but i remember a 10 minute walk taking 3 hours on all 4 and spending 30 minutes trying to get the bloody sassy key in they keyhole, fucking keyhole acting like a bloody virgin and running away from the key!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have ta admit Ethan has a lot of duded knowing actually what he is after - Eyrin.

For the purpose of this theory, we have ta go back to the incident in the parc with MC and the bully:
We have to acknowledge the two brothers in the park when MC got beat up bad did not intervene.

We can conclude thus far, the possibility that there could be a mountain of a man who was there for Ethan,
but after seeing what he actually wanted to do to eyrin, fkked him up after Ethan started acting rapey towards her.

Nobody wants to be there in a rape scenarion, precisely
for the reasons the two brothers did not get involved in the park with the bully of Layla:
You do not stick your neck for nobody, least of all for ethan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of my theories is that such a dude let her there and scrammed after chasing ethan and the others away.
Like some on here also told of real life events, she could be in shock after one of the goons who was supposed to
help ethan mess her up actually saved her, hopefully fkked ethan up in the process and made his swift exit outta this mess.

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
The developer may surprise us. And that woman lying on the floor might just be a drunk woman. And only Erynn's cell phone is there at that location. Ethan may have kidnapped Erynn and thrown her cell phone in the trash.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
The developer may surprise us. And that woman lying on the floor might just be a drunk woman. And only Erynn's cell phone is there at that location. Ethan may have kidnapped Erynn and thrown her cell phone in the trash.
Perhaps, but if you don't help Erynn at the end of ep7, he claims he had sex with her. If that's true, idk

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Dead, dying or unconscious. You don't just sleep in a pile of garbage and refuse to answer your phone for a long period of time, otherwise. Based on some comments I've read it seems some people think she just got a light beating.
you don't get unconscious from a light beating, though.

Reactions: MrD812

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Iris was hot and has history with the MC. I wouldn't mind an Iris path. (y)
I don't like Iris at all. You know what they say about first impressions. First thing she does when she appears in the game is cockblock the MC and try to kiss Alexis while the MC is there. If she was a dude people would be sooo offended by this, but it turns out it doesn't matter to me if it's a guy or a woman, I just hated her attitude.
I'm sorry, I don't care if Dev wants to create some kind of retroactive love between the MC and Iris, I just can't like this character.
When the MC recalls his story of when he was living with his father, we have the option of not getting involved with Nikki or Cara, depending on our choices. Why is Iris's story forced on us like this then? ...or at least why can't we choose to have an angry break up if we don't like her?
After Ethan, Iris is the character I hate most so far.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't like Iris at all. You know what they say about first impressions. First thing she does when she appears in the game is cockblock the MC and try to kiss Alexis while the MC is there. If she was a dude people would be sooo offended by this, but it turns out it doesn't matter to me if it's a guy or a woman, I just hated her attitude.
I'm sorry, I don't care if Dev wants to create some kind of retroactive love between the MC and Iris, I just can't like this character.
When the MC recalls his story of when he was living with his father, we have the option of not getting involved with Nikki or Cara, depending on our choices. Why is Iris's story forced on us like this then? ...or at least why can't we choose to have an angry break up if we don't like her?
I tend to agree. Isn't it interesting that if a dude acts all horny and all over a woman, we are jumping on his shit calling him a creep. When a lesbian (or bisexual) acts the same way...

Mix in attraction. If it is an attractive person, then it's all ok. Like the scene where the MC whistles at Elena and Layla in skirts. Interesting, all the double standards in life.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that Iris only exists to give a reason for the MC to be sexually experienced and good at pleasing women because he has a past girlfriend who was sexually experienced and good at pleasing women to train him. I doubt that they will have an Iris path going forward because they already broke up and there was certainly a reason for that break up that we are not privy to yet. As far as Iris' introduction, she reacted just as well or better than anyone walking in on their ex-boyfriend fucking their roommate would. Especially since she obviously has a thing for Lexi. I don't know that I quite like her yet, but I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. But if she is mean to Cara I'm going to throw her overboard into shark-infested waters.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Is there a fan art thread for Intertwined or can I post here? The reason I ask is so that I don't interrupt the discussions.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes