Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think that Iris only exists to give a reason for the MC to be sexually experienced and good at pleasing women because he has a past girlfriend who was sexually experienced and good at pleasing women to train him. I doubt that they will have an Iris path going forward because they already broke up and there was certainly a reason for that break up that we are not privy to yet. As far as Iris' introduction, she reacted just as well or better than anyone walking in on their ex-boyfriend fucking their roommate would. Especially since she obviously has a thing for Lexi. I don't know that I quite like her yet, but I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. But if she is mean to Cara I'm going to throw her overboard into shark-infested waters.
"She reacted just as well or better than anyone walking in on their ex-boyfriend fucking their roommate would?!"
Maybe, but being MC's ex-girlfriend or being interested in Alexis don't give her the right to act the way she does either. The first time Alexis brings the MC to her dorm, Iris kissed her even though she knew Alexis had someone over, this is disrespectful to both Alexis and the MC. If it was Alexis ex-boyfriend that did this, he would kiss our fist next.
And then when she caught Alexis having sex, she just walk in and watch, that is creepy as fuck. Maybe she have the right to be mad at Lexi for doing that on the dorm, but she don't have any right to act like a pushy, distasteful and creepy little bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
1652032812065.png

Ongoing popularity poll.

Will we finally get a Valeria scene next ep? She's been climbing since her introduction and now she's numero uno.

Hopefully this is the end of the pump fakes.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the way girls are portrayed in games: manipulative, gropey, rapey, molesting on other girls,
just because they can grab other pussy and not get retorted for it, they are shown doing it more often than not.

Remember the mom being molested by her girl neighbor bff after she was intoxicated on purpuse to be groped,
even tho she explicitly and in front of everybody told her girl bff not to get her drunk.
What does melissa do? Get her bff drunk and molest her.
We are speciffically shown the fact that melissa never drank her wine
but she purposefully and aggressively intoxicated mom by whaling on her with glass after glass.

What wonderful women creeps we got in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think that Iris only exists to give a reason for the MC to be sexually experienced and good at pleasing women because he has a past girlfriend who was sexually experienced and good at pleasing women to train him. I doubt that they will have an Iris path going forward because they already broke up and there was certainly a reason for that break up that we are not privy to yet. As far as Iris' introduction, she reacted just as well or better than anyone walking in on their ex-boyfriend fucking their roommate would. Especially since she obviously has a thing for Lexi. I don't know that I quite like her yet, but I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. But if she is mean to Cara I'm going to throw her overboard into shark-infested waters.
I agree that Nyx the dev is currently overwhelming us with nearly too much pretty and hot girls. But to be also honest she has a very good talent in character development and description. I also like the way how she introduced Iris and me i like her anyway.
I think she became from a Bi to a gay and thats why she and MC broke up inn the past. And now i am very curious if she will now hitting Erynn since she confessed having a crush on her.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
Perhaps, but if you don't help Erynn at the end of ep7, he claims he had sex with her. If that's true, idk
Welcome to the way girls are portrayed in games: manipulative, gropey, rapey, molesting on other girls,
just because they can grab other pussy and not get retorted for it, they are shown doing it more often than not.

Remember the mom being molested by her girl neighbor bff after she was intoxicated on purpuse to be groped,
even tho she explicitly and in front of everybody told her girl bff not to get her drunk.
What does melissa do? Get her bff drunk and molest her.
We are speciffically shown the fact that melissa never drank her wine
but she purposefully and aggressively intoxicated mom by whaling on her with glass after glass.

What wonderful women creeps we got in this game.
None of the routes I've tried don't show Melissa forcing Emily to have sex with her. In college it was Emily who took the initiative. Melissa's house does not show any dialogue that would lead players to believe that Melissa forced Emily to kiss her. Rather, it suggests that Emily initiated the kiss. And another thing: Emily is a grown woman and mother.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I agree that Nyx the dev is currently overwhelming us with nearly too much pretty and hot girls. But to be also honest she has a very good talent in character development and description. I also like the way how she introduced Iris and me i like her anyway.
I think she became from a Bi to a gay and thats why she and MC broke up inn the past. And now i am very curious if she will now hitting Erynn since she confessed having a crush on her.
Considering how the MC is supposed to be a faithful little puppy, otherwise he can get dumped in the blink of an eye, I don't consider the way Iris is presented being all handsy and pushy with his girlfriend a good thing. No way.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
She wasn't! She slept with her then boyfriend.
Seriously. Where do people come up with this shit all the time? Probably skipping all dialogue so they can see the "spicy" scenes or not playing at all and just joining in conversations to feel important.
she slept with her?? you mean alexia? i barely rememebr ,,,but wasan't when the douche make triked eiryn in the cinema the first time?

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
Fuck, I just played ep9 and I have to say I'm way over this game. It's a shame since this was the game that got me into AVN's and was one of the best imo up until episode 6 where it started to take a massive decline.

I really really wanted this update to come through to save this game for me but constantly having to reload old saves and going through loopholes to avoid choosing between girls has gotten way too old way too fast.

I also really really hate what Nyx did with Erryn post episode 5. (pro tip: the childhood love interest should always be a virgin, at the very least don't bring up her past and keep adding salt to that wound every fucking update, especially when you're going for a perfect type relationship. Any other character is fine, BUT NOT THE MAIN CHILDHOOD LI!!).

The girls are all exceptionally beautiful but the lack any distinct personality. Elena/Layla were the redeeming quality of this game (valeria is pretty cool though I must admit) which had me playing up until now. But the re-introduction of nikki/cara + the godawful background of Iris was all just too much. Add to that the sloppy "intertwining" if you will of all these characters together and the unnecessary shock value drama and you get a jumbled mess of a previously profound and solid story.

Note: I am not in any way putting down the effort gone into this VN, I am well aware that hundreds of hours have been poured into this and that this is in no way a cheap cash grab. It's just a shame to see a game I once really liked become unplayable to me. I wish Nyx luck going forward but unfortunately this is it for me. I will not be revisiting this game before it's completed (if ever)

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Fuck, I just played ep9 and I have to say I'm way over this game. It's a shame since this was the game that got me into AVN's and was one of the best imo up until episode 6 where it started to take a massive decline.

I really really wanted this update to come through to save this game for me but constantly having to reload old saves and going through loopholes to avoid choosing between girls has gotten way too old way too fast.

I also really really hate what Nyx did with Erryn post episode 5. (pro tip: the childhood love interest should always be a virgin, at the very least don't bring up her past and keep adding salt to that wound every fucking update, especially when you're going for a perfect type relationship. Any other character is fine, BUT NOT THE MAIN CHILDHOOD LI!!).

The girls are all exceptionally beautiful but the lack any distinct personality. Elena/Layla were the redeeming quality of this game (valeria is pretty cool though I must admit) which had me playing up until now. But the re-introduction of nikki/cara + the godawful background of Iris was all just too much. Add to that the sloppy "intertwining" if you will of all these characters together and the unnecessary shock value drama and you get a jumbled mess of a previously profound and solid story.

Note: I am not in any way putting down the effort gone into this VN, I am well aware that hundreds of hours have been poured into this and that this is in no way a cheap cash grab. It's just a shame to see a game I once really liked become unplayable to me. I wish Nyx luck going forward but unfortunately this is it for me. I will not be revisiting this game before it's completed (if ever)
I agree, I wrote a similar comment lately. For me EP9 is somewhat disappointing. Right now we have so much open strings and inconsistencies in the story that it will need a hell of a lot of work to put this all together.

Reactions: MrD812

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Considering how the MC is supposed to be a faithful little puppy, otherwise he can get dumped in the blink of an eye, I don't consider the way Iris is presented being all handsy and pushy with his girlfriend a good thing. No way.
i can live with iris introduction in being his first Gf and teacher. And hopefully she will hitting on Erynn ...:)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure what to think of Iris at this point, but I have to admit that she is an interesting character in an enlightening chaper and will probably make the VN better. One strong impression that she gave me is that she tends to underreact to situations that others would find uncomfortable or even violating. Such as when MC took a nude picture of her without her consent, or when she found him having sex with her roommate. She didn't respond to catcalls, as if she was completely dissociated from these blatant calls for either positive or negative attention by males. She dropped the revelation that she was bisexual very bluntly as if she didn't know or didn't care that this might come as a shock to MC (not saying this is a positive or negative trait, as being this accepting and truthful about who you are can be healthy and being excessively concerned with what others may think can be damaging). She also seems to be prone to impulsive decisions, such as calling herself on a strange man's phone after he took naked pictures of her to assure that she could text him later. Or the impulsive decision to sun herself topless in a public place anyway. As others have pointed out she doesn't seem to recognize certain social cues or personal boundaries. She seems to struggle to realize when she is being too familiar or making others uncomfortable. I had a girlfriend who behaved very much like this once and it turned out that she had been severely abused in childhood.

As to being bi or gay, I'm not sure you stop being bi. An ex-girlfriend of mine ended up marrying a woman but it was more of a case of finding the right partner for her, not denoting a change in her sexuality. There are exceptions, such as when gay people simply perform heterosexual sex when in denial or in the closet, but Iris doesn't seem that type. However, it is possible that another woman did come between them, resulting in their breakup.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I have downloaded the three parts, when unzipping part 1 I get an error saying part 2 is missint and it stops unzipping at 30% similar in part 2. any one else having an issue or can help me

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Feel like a lot of people pining for Erynn are going to be disappointed.

The cliffhanger ends with her apparently unconscious next to a dumpster.

Pretty sure her P will remain closed to visitors for awhile yet.

She's down bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes