Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What a wonderful entanglement .. after you fall over heels with your girlfriend, you bump into your ex who is also
kissing and grabby and groping on your girlfriend. Such a wonderful way to bomb your life with others who just grab your girl, not like she feels like belonging to you, any old gal can grope her, why not.

About the bff who fkks her female friends, it is her who gets them drunk, it is her who takes them out to get them drunk.
Emily doesn't have a path but you can creep on her, kiss her on the lips "accidentally", and feel her breast while she is sleeping because she insisted on sharing a bed lol. There are many incest-themed games that are blueballing their fans with about that same level of content lol. But in this game, it is just a throwaway b plot.
You are entitled to all of those, because her supposed bff has been doing all of them for years and blaming her.
Such a great game where the victim of sexual abuse and substance abuse - she explicitly asked her to stop pouring her drinks, as a bff, and edging her to drink, such a cheap way out for a creep to make the victim apologize for being a victim.
We have the evidence as her glass is half full - she never drank, just ensured her victim was wasted before she made her move. Prety easy to make your drunk victim think she was the instigator when you have been pushing for it the entire day.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Emily doesn't have a path but you can creep on her, kiss her on the lips "accidentally", and feel her breast while she is sleeping because she insisted on sharing a bed lol. There are many incest-themed games that are blueballing their fans with about that same level of content lol. But in this game, it is just a throwaway b plot.
A path doesn't automatically mean a sexual relationship.
If you have a good relationship with her, she'll buy you a bike. Else she won't?

Reactions: Nurikabe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A path doesn't automatically mean a sexual relationship.
If you have a good relationship with her, she'll buy you a bike. Else she won't?
I couldn't tell you. I didn't do the things early in the game to piss her off but I do think it would be cool if these actions had consequences.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great .. add being dumped by your creep GF because she liked groping and sexually molesting girls better,
on top of being rejected by your BFF,
while Melissa has been getting your mom intoxicated for years and accusing her
every time she gropes and kisses her ...
There is Emily_Points variable.
If you get at least 13 of them just by being friendly to your mom, she'll take you to choose a car and you end up seeing Iris&John. Then at home she'll ask to tell her your story with Iris

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They broke up after Melissa got her drunk so she could molest her at ease.
That scene is unskippable and unavoidable. What salt do you want more in that backstabbed bleeding heart?
I couldn't tell you. I didn't do the things early in the game to piss her off but I do think it would be cool if these actions had consequences.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
On Alexis' GF route, when you're in her room you have to choose "tell a story" instead of "tell her about Nikki"
Can you elaborate? I didn't find anything like this.
Edit: Do you mean the scene where you sit down with Emily (mom)? Or is there a scene where you tell Alexis about Nikki?

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you get at least 13 of them just by being friendly to your mom, she'll take you to choose a car and you end up seeing Iris&John. Then at home she'll ask to tell her your story with Iris
Yes...that was also my approach to Iris Flashback...and later after camp when i went with Lexi in the room she suddenly entered

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
True, but what's the point of going along with the teasing ''accidents'' if there will be no path...

Well...my points with her -2, i don't really like her.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
True, but what's the point of going along with the teasing ''accidents'' if there will be no path...
As a general rule for developers, it is best to add a variable at the beginning, even if it is unused/underused. In this case, Emily's relationship points are being tracked but not because she is an LI. The quality of the relationship determines whether she offers the bike for your birthday.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think this is an incest game, but there some misleading events with the mom (in last udpate: kissing her on the mouth even though by mistake, sleeping with her and waking up with your hand on her breast).

Or the dev did that to spite incest lovers :LUL:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing this game. Been meaning to get into it, but haven't gotten around to it. Could someone explain why the Dev has the MC perving on his mom if this is not an IC game? Just curious. From what I've read, people are wondering the same thing. Just curious if the Dev ever explained why she did this?

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Just started playing this game. Been meaning to get into it, but haven't gotten around to it. Could someone explain why the Dev has the MC perving on his mom if this is not an IC game? Just curious. From what I've read, people are wondering the same thing. Just curious if the Dev ever explained why she did this?
I was always under the impression IC was supposed to be in the game but for whatever reason (probably patreon) the dev decided to abandon it.

Reactions: Talmadge
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes