ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is it possible to date layla and alexis??and which charcters have sex with mc??I only saw alexis.what about eryyn or layla or elena??
It blows up in MC's face eventually. Same probably with relationships with multiple characters.

Jartpezzy

Oct 9, 2019
I have to say I have never posted a review on this site and I'm not sure how to(any help would be appreciated)
The story and graphics are, in my mind, a 4.8. I started playing this looking for a new game to pass the time. The plot drew me in. Then I actually started to honestly thing about which character I wanted to be with and the repercussions. I finished what is available earlier today and I can't stop thinking about "hearing" the phone buzz and what I saw at the end. Awesome game and I can't wait to see what happens next

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A quick speed-read through the last few pages indicate that the opinion on Zach being a complete POS seems unanimous. I'm holding out to see how the next chapter unfolds as I'd say there is still a 30-40% chance that Zach may yet redeem himself by turning out to be the one who actually limits the damage committed against Erynn.

We know that he has the hots for Erynn and he has a backstage pass to the modeling show (presumably the same gig Erynn went to in the morning). He'd be easily roped-in to initially go along with Ethan & co without knowing what their full plan was.

Now Zach may be a dumb easily manipulated wuss, but he isn't evil and he isn't a rapist. When he realizes that this isn't all fun and games and the shit is about to get really serious, he may have done for Erynn what Val did earlier for the MC.

If this is the scenario then;
A) he attacks them and runs, they chase after him with Erynn left behind unconscious behind the dumpster, or
B) he attacks them, gets beaten to a pulp, and is in the dumpster himself, but in the process caused enough of a ruckus and/or major injury to one or more of Ethan's group to compel them to abandon their plan and beat a retreat before completing their intent.

One of my theories on the cliffhanger anyway.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have to say I have never posted a review on this site and I'm not sure how to(any help would be appreciated)
The story and graphics are, in my mind, a 4.8. I started playing this looking for a new game to pass the time. The plot drew me in. Then I actually started to honestly thing about which character I wanted to be with and the repercussions. I finished what is available earlier today and I can't stop thinking about "hearing" the phone buzz and what I saw at the end. Awesome game and I can't wait to see what happens next
Click on the stars. Proceed from there!

Reactions: Jartpezzy

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
A quick speed-read through the last few pages indicate that the opinion on Zach being a complete POS seems unanimous. I'm holding out to see how the next chapter unfolds as I'd say there is still a 30-40% chance that Zach may yet redeem himself by turning out to be the one who actually limits the damage committed against Erynn.

We know that he has the hots for Erynn and he has a backstage pass to the modeling show (presumably the same gig Erynn went to in the morning). He'd be easily roped-in to initially go along with Ethan & co without knowing what their full plan was.

Now Zach may be a dumb easily manipulated wuss, but he isn't evil and he isn't a rapist. When he realizes that this isn't all fun and games and the shit is about to get really serious, he may have done for Erynn what Val did earlier for the MC.

If this is the scenario then;
A) he attacks them and runs, they chase after him with Erynn left behind unconscious behind the dumpster, or
B) he attacks them, gets beaten to a pulp, and is in the dumpster himself, but in the process caused enough of a ruckus and/or major injury to one or more of Ethan's group to compel them to abandon their plan and beat a retreat before completing their intent.

One of my theories on the cliffhanger anyway.
All of this is really something i cant care about, but Ethan being a POS really surprised me

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Episode 10... Time goes by fast.

First of all. Thank you very much for your support!!!

I always find it difficult how to start those progress updates, but this time I start with the biggest thing:

I've bought a new pc!! This wouldn't be possible without you, so again, thank you very much. It was very expensive and I've spent much more than I originally wanted to, so no new assets for a while. I'll post a picture once I have it.

It will take a couple of weeks before it arrives and after that, I'll have to reinstall/download everything which also takes a while. I'm not going to copy everything from one pc to another because my DAZ folder is a mess. I'd rather have a clean installation and this time organise everything, so I'll actually find stuff I'm looking for.

I'm not gonna wait until the new pc is ready to start working on episode 10, I'll start in a couple of days and once the new pc is ready, I'll switch.

So now about episode 10. Originally I planned this update to end on the upcoming Sunday in-game. But that means it will revolve mostly about Nikki/Cara again and of course the conclusion of episode 9's ending. With a few scenes with other characters here and there. So, I decided to also include Monday and maybe Tuesday. That way all or at least most characters will have a bigger scene. But this also means the update will get bigger again. How big? I don't know as of now. Once I've written more of the script, I might have a better idea.

About upcoming previews. I don't know what to do yet because every preview image I post will spoil episode 9's ending. (If characters are happy or sad or ...)

I might just post them and it's up to you if you want to spoil it for yourself or not. But there's also a chance that it will get spoiled to everyone.

Big thanks to Frosty.Rufio who made a walkthrough for episode 9. You will find it in the pinned messages in the spoilers channel on Discord.

I will do a Discord Q&A (Same as last time) this Thursday 12-05-2022 at 21:00 GMT+2. If you have any questions you want to have answered, feel free to join us. If something changes, I'll let you know.

That's it for now. More info again in the weekly progress updates. Might skip next week because I won't have much done by then.

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
So now about episode 10. Originally I planned this update to end on the upcoming Sunday in-game. But that means it will revolve mostly about Nikki/Cara again and of course the conclusion of episode 9's ending. With a few scenes with other characters here and there.
In other words, it confirmed that Erynn didn't die. And that the summer vacation phase of the game will happen.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
it confirmed that Erynn didn't die
You really had a thought of that to happen??

One of the very main LIs can't just leave us in the midst of the plot twisting with her storyline being opened so far and unfinished... So illogical.

She's lying there beaten up or drunk... or maybe raped (by Ethan???). Although, as we know, with your certain choices made, she's solved the issue of blackmailing (according to Ethan. In any case, everything looks plausible, given her emotional state she found herself in after one of the most important people in her life (MC) bailed on her). For now, we have to wait around 6 months for answers to our questions again... :coffee:

Reactions: LSC82

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
You really had a thought of that to happen??

One of the very main LIs can't just leave us in the midst of the plot twisting with her storyline being opened so far and unfinished... So illogical.

She's lying there beaten up or drunk... or maybe raped (by Ethan???). Although, as we know, with your certain choices made, she's solved the issue of blackmailing (according to Ethan. In any case, everything looks plausible, given her emotional state she found herself in after one of the most important people in her life (MC) bailed on her). For now, we have to wait around 6 months for answers to our questions again... :coffee:
I never believed she would be dead. I've always defended the theory that she wouldn't be dead.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Originally I planned this update to end on the upcoming Sunday in-game. But that means it will revolve mostly about Nikki/Cara again
I really hope this is the update that gives those 2 a golden parachute and sends them off into the sunset.

They haven't been relevant to the plot since MC left his stepdad, their content feels like the DBZ ep. where Goku and Piccolo learn to drive

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
After the scene with Ethan and how he took Erryn's virginity and showed the video to the MC from his phone I would say that this game should have the NTR and rape tag.

Zach attack my balls. I'll fucking kill that bastard
Also I hated Zach ever since I first met him hopefully we never become friends again and we don't have to talk to him ever again unless of course the MC is punching him in the face and talking to him by degrading him.

Reactions: Laehtsia
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes