Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Well i totaly hate the ending, so far i disliked the drama with those men, but the other stories made em somewhat barable, this ending with the latest update...well i dont know what the creator is thinking, but i can already see how it goes down from here, the police finds my phone wich was taken by that dude, only to lure her into her own demise, they pin it on me becouse of the phone, i get arrested..game over......so guys you only have to expect one more update and then its the end of the story. that is unless the creator desides to revise his current ending.

• Angry
Reactions: Cahmon

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
As I've been reading, y'all keep pointing out it isn't a harem game. So far, I've been following the WT Mod, and it has the MC flirting with everyone. Will I be able to gently let those I don't want to go after down easily? Or does the WT Mod make you an true asshole to them?

Apr 26, 2022
You mean, could she have made Erynn?
Yes, Erynn can be annoying thanks to her dumb plotline, but I still her find vastly more intelligent than Zach and certainly more attractive. Zach is just gross and acts like a mentally challenged toddler.

I don't know why people think Erynn is dead, there is no way that happened. Her plot is still evolving...plus she still has to become a proper love interest. Her part is far from over. Nyx has to try and redeem her now after making her seem a bad choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and MrBenny

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nice update. I like the fact that if you're honest with Nikki about either dating Layla or Alexis, she doesn't trip, instead she accepts it and you can still continue her path and Alexis or Laylas path simultaneously..for now at least.

The only thing that I would complain about is Zack. I've always wished that he could just feck off. I would've preferred the MCs other friend(the one back in the old Town) to have been in the game instead but unfortunately we are stuck with a "child" who blames other people for his misfortunes. This takes me back to a "friend" I had in high school named Rowen. The dude was almost exactly like Zack when it came to girls(actually he was worse)and whenever the girls he liked showed interest in me or my other friends instead, he'd give us all the silent treatment for a week lol.. Like what 18 year old does that?? It's pathetic.
Anyways I really hope Nyx won't force the player to reconcile with him after the shit he pulled. If it was up to me I don't even want any kind of patty revenge, I'd really just like for the MC to move on from Zack completely. But I have a feeling he has something to do with Erynn's disappearance. He did show a lot of interest in her and he knows she's the MCs friend. He's also dumb enough to easily be minipulated by the douchbag clan so there's that as well.

Reactions: LSC82 and Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
As I've been reading, y'all keep pointing out it isn't a harem game. So far, I've been following the WT Mod, and it has the MC flirting with everyone. Will I be able to gently let those I don't want to go after down easily? Or does the WT Mod make you an true asshole to them?
You are safe. Just don't try to keep Alexis and Layla. Make a choice of one and you will be fine!

Reactions: Talmadge

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
The only thing that I would complain about is Zack. I've always wished that he could just feck off. I would've preferred the MCs other friend(the one back in the old Town) to have been in the game instead but unfortunately we are stuck with a "child" who blames other people for his misfortunes. This takes me back to a "friend" I had in high school named Rowen. The dude was almost exactly like Zack when it came to girls(actually he was worse)and whenever the girls he liked showed interest in me or my other friends instead, he'd give us all the silent treatment for a week lol.. Like what 18 year old does that?? It's pathetic.
Anyways I really hope Nyx won't force the player to reconcile with him after the shit he pulled. If it was up to me I don't even want any kind of patty revenge, I'd really just like for the MC to move on from Zack completely. But I have a feeling he has something to do with Erynn's disappearance. He did show a lot of interest in her and he knows she's the MCs friend. He's also dumb enough to easily be minipulated by the douchbag clan so there's that as well.
I always considered Zack to be a weird kind of comic relief character in the story. He's basically an idiot who tries way too hard both with the girls and to act cool, resulting in the reverse effect of what he's hoping to accomplish. In that regard he reminds me a bit of Derek from "Being a DIK". Whether you think he's funny or not is of course entirely subjective, but he certainly makes the MC look good and mature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Please put reviews in the review section where they belong even without a rating we would read it there but not here bye

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Ok thanks for heads up.
Ethan showed a video taken of the sex act happen "how did he get it" that is the question to know as how did he know it was going to happen, and where. also who did the video need to be known as that will put the nail in the coffin of who is to blame was her so called Ex involved. hear how he keeps asking for others to get their Gf to do lewd acts for/ to him.

Reactions: LSC82

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I always considered Zack to be a weird kind of comic relief character in the story. He's basically an idiot who tries way too hard both with the girls and to act cool, resulting in the reverse effect of what he's hoping to accomplish. In that regard he reminds me a bit of Derek from "Being a DIK". Whether you think he's funny or not is of course entirely subjective, but he certainly makes the MC look good and mature.

I did a run and Val showed up not john and got her hair pulled tell Zach that and he might change but he is going away for a while he said during camp so will he be back to tell? but now he wont believe it Zach is a NPC that cant learn even from the Girls as they tell him how so I say you turn on me Goodbye

View attachment Zach attack End Friendship.webp

Reactions: GentleMaster

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You're fake news. She wasn't clear from the beginning.

Quote from this post:
You are technically right - in your mentioned but almost two year old post from the very first game version there was an attempt for maybe incest later on (you got + mom points peeking at her). But that was already removed again with the second game release (since then you get - points doing the same). The whole game has changed drastically since the first version, eg Alexis wasn't even planned to be a main girl, only a side chick in the EP1 plain flight.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You are technically right - in your mentioned but almost two year old post from the very first game version there was an attempt for maybe incest later on (you got + mom points peeking at her). But that was already removed again with the second game release (since then you get - points doing the same). The whole game has changed drastically since the first version, eg Alexis wasn't even planned to be a main girl, only a side chick in the EP1 plain flight.
You're right. But it wasn't out of the question from the beginning. Though the MC can be too close to his mother for a non-incest game and that may send wrong signals.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You're right. But it wasn't out of the question from the beginning. Though the MC can be too close to his mother for a non-incest game and that may send wrong signals.
As said, that was the very first attempt from Nyx for developing a game (your link is even the first post she made on F95). But at least since the second version it was clear that there is no icest in the game, neither a harem ending.

Reactions: Cahmon

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
just did a fast nikki replay from the start with a lot of skipping for the frst 8 episodes because I overwritten my nikki ep8 save)

if you choose not to intervene when ethan's slapping erynn, MC doesn't get beaten up by ethan and his goons. ethan walks away with zach, turns around and says something like "erynn's a good lay, you missed that but that story's over for you now". and you're left there thinking if she's a hoebag after all

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes