mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Yes i also agree Nyx has a very good talent in writing the characters and also giving them expressions graphically.
A lot of people criticise Zach and i fully agree. I wish that the MC has mor male friends too because currently the game as beautyful and exciting it is has an overhaul of hot girls and leaks a little bit a competition between me around the women.
Looks like currently the MC is the only male character who gets all the girls.
But if u not tried already i suggest to try once from beginning to current ending the path with sticking to Alexis as girlfriend.
thats the one i found the dev has currently worked out best with regards to implementation to storyline and romantic scenes until current ending of episode 9. Of course i tried also other paths but i found Alexis has the best fitting content currently.
I hope Nathan can finally make an appearance again.

I hope John and MC's friendship, father figure bonding develops further.

I agree that MC needs real competition to spice things up and add tension.

Thank you for your thoughts. I will certainly try the Alexis only route.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
There is a path that has Eryn and Alexis in the jacuzzi? Don't think I've ever seen that, do you know what path it is? Or would it be easier to just dig up a walkthrough and figure out it out that way?

Hello.

I was able to do it based on Username Monetka's post:

" There's basically nothing complicated there. First of all, you have to ignore Alexis on the plane, you have to follow Layla's route, and with Erynn you need to score no more than 24 relationship points (just make choices that don't give relationship points) and help her with Ethan. "

You can check the first post at page 641. (I am a new user so I am not allowed to post links yet.)

VN game newbie here so I am not familiar with walkthroughs and mods. I didn't know how to use Monetka's saves, so I just speed played the game following the instructions.

NOTES: This still works as long as you follow Layla route, but you can still also follow Cara/Nikki/Gabi/Elena/Val routes. I think what's important here is ignoring Alexis completely, and not scoring beyond 24 points with Erryn.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: AnyoneSmellBlue

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Gday Guys,

Want to try the game and before I start just want to make sure there are some MILFS in the game.
Don't care about incest just about mature woman, so out of 11/12 girls how many of them are older than MC (for example - his teacher, moms best friend, his friends mom, librarian, neighbor milf)
No need to go into any details at all. Just simple number of milfs will do. (Tease and blue-balling milfs don't count, just the ones you can have proper "Sexy time" with)

Much appreciated in advance gents.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Gday Guys,

Want to try the game and before I start just want to make sure there are some MILFS in the game.
Don't care about incest just about mature woman, so out of 11/12 girls how many of them are older than MC (for example - his teacher, moms best friend, his friends mom, librarian, neighbor milf)
No need to go into any details at all. Just simple number of milfs will do. (Tease and blue-balling milfs don't count, just the ones you can have proper "Sexy time" with)

Much appreciated in advance gents.
So far only 1 MILF is bangable.

Reactions: rafaelo4

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone has done a Layla only playthrough, without focusing on Elena at all, does Elena still get sad faces when she sees you together?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Anyone has done a Layla only playthrough, without focusing on Elena at all, does Elena still get sad faces when she sees you together?
No, she doesn't. It works only with having their routes in parallel. You need to keep triggering her storyline all the time from the very beginning in order to see her being jealous and sad in moments of your PDA with Layla and for her future romance route to progress. I guess you know it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Cougar's have to be a certain age. MILF's only need to be mom's. As long as they have at least one child, they become MILF's.
No. A MILF is someone who's at least old enough to be your friend's mom when you're just old enough to hit puberty.

A high school senior who got pregnant in junior grade is not a MILF. She'll be a MILF when her child's friends are old enough to jerk off to their memories of her not wearing a bra once.

M'95

May 17, 2019
No. A MILF is someone who's at least old enough to be your friend's mom when you're just old enough to hit puberty.

A high school senior who got pregnant in junior grade is not a MILF. She'll be a MILF when her child's friends are old enough to jerk off to their memories of her not wearing a bra once.
Names can have diiferent meaning for different generations I guess? its an acronym for a "Mother I like to Fuck" and yes it could mean a comparitively young woman who has had a child.

However since American Pie (movie) the meaning has shifted to your interpretation of the word, both are correct or neither are depending on your perspective.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Reading comprehension must not be high on your skill list, if this is what you get from my post.
First, polyamory isn't a harem. Polyamory means being in love with more than one person, and if you were able to understand what you read, you would have realized that I made a very clear distinction between what is usually considered a harem and a possible polyamorous relationship with a few selected love interests, if you can't see that this is different from demanding a harem, again, you have a problem grasping distinctions between concepts you deem similarly.
If fe. Erynn and Alexis and the MC were in a relationship together, would that be a harem?
Second, are you shitting me with the incest? All the stuff the character can do with his mother, the talks between his mother and her bestie, that you see her naked, that she constantly is running around in underwear and lingerie...and you seriously claim that this is all just in my head and because I played a perverted character?
Dude, the fucking options are there in the game, why would they be in the GAME if NOT to either HINT at incest or have a laugh about those thinking there's a possibility for incest in the game? It would literally make zero fucking sense to include these dialogues, these incidents and options. Even if I thought everything else you wrote was absolutely right, and you have the most brilliant understanding of the game and its characters, that one ridiculous claim makes your whole comment completely worthless, because you ignore the reality of what is in the actual game.

Since I have repeatedly stated that this is merely my opinion about what I think are wasted opportunities, what even is your reply?
That they aren't in the game is MY WHOLE point, so what is your reply good for anyway? Nothing. It's nothing but a fan white-knighting for a dev/game he likes, and we have more than enough of this already in every single fucking game thread on this site.
Seriously, people need to grow the fuck-up and stop playing white knights for game devs and take every differing opinion as an attack on their pride.
Some people are just born special. One girl. You get one girl. Guess what that means? I guess comprehension is not your strong suit. It means no harem. It means no polyamory. You get one girl. If you have a difficult time understanding the similarities between a harem and a polyamorous relationship, perhaps you need to find a new source of knowledge. So far we know that there are certain relationships that don't exist together. Erynn/Alexis, Nikki/Cara, Layla/Alexis are all relationships that have negatively correlating variables (one goes up, the other goes down). Layla and Elena have an interesting parallel path; you have to gain Layla points to gain Elena points. Maybe there are some chances for upcoming threesomes? No idea who they will be with. Can't really see Layla saying yes to that, but who knows?!

Incest... jesus. The people on this site. There are tons of incest games. This just isn't one of them. You live in a house of women. The chances of seeing one of them naked at some point are pretty high. That does not mean the family is now doomed to explore each other's sexual needs. They are jokes. Inside jokes because of the number of people who continue to ask about incest. (You can read this for yourself in Patreon and Discord posts.) Maybe you feel like Nyx is teasing incest. Somehow that has offended your delicate sensibilities. Again, I ask, did you see an incest tag?

Don't take my word for it. Read the hundreds of posts about it on this thread. Then go to Discord and read the hundreds of posts about it there. If you still don't get it, then ask a question point-blank to Nyx. Read the comments directly from the source. I am not asking you to take my word for it. I don't care what you think. You certainly aren't contributing to the thread.

White-Knighting? Seriously, why are there no age restrictions on this site? So much energy, time, and air are wasted on children. What am I "saving" the author from? Do you know how often the incest question gets asked? Do a search. I am simply answering that question. There is no incest in the game. Not even if you want there to be. Not even if you think that there should be. Not even if you think that including a tit scene of the mom means now there is incest. Not even if you get to sleep in the same bed as the mom.

Would I personally like to have the MC sleep with all the girls he meets? Maybe. But that is not this game. Do I really want to choose between Alexis and Layla? No. But that doesn't make sense to be dating both sisters. Is it possible in this world? Maybe. But that is not this game. Why not have Iris jump in for an all-night fuckfest with Alexis? Because this is not that game.

You are upset because I replied to your opinion? What? Don't take criticism well? You get to voice your opinion but nobody can say anything about it because it is YOUR opinion? Stating it is your opinion somehow saves it from any commentary? Troll all you want. Peace be with you, man.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Some people are just born special. One girl. You get one girl. Guess what that means? I guess comprehension is not your strong suit. It means no harem. It means no polyamory. You get one girl. If you have a difficult time understanding the similarities between a harem and a polyamorous relationship, perhaps you need to find a new source of knowledge. So far we know that there are certain relationships that don't exist together. Erynn/Alexis, Nikki/Cara, Layla/Alexis are all relationships that have negatively correlating variables (one goes up, the other goes down). Layla and Elena have an interesting parallel path; you have to gain Layla points to gain Elena points. Maybe there are some chances for upcoming threesomes? No idea who they will be with. Can't really see Layla saying yes to that, but who knows?!

Incest... jesus. The people on this site. There are tons of incest games. This just isn't one of them. You live in a house of women. The chances of seeing one of them naked at some point are pretty high. That does not mean the family is now doomed to explore each other's sexual needs. They are jokes. Inside jokes because of the number of people who continue to ask about incest. (You can read this for yourself in Patreon and Discord posts.) Maybe you feel like Nyx is teasing incest. Somehow that has offended your delicate sensibilities. Again, I ask, did you see an incest tag?

Don't take my word for it. Read the hundreds of posts about it on this thread. Then go to Discord and read the hundreds of posts about it there. If you still don't get it, then ask a question point-blank to Nyx. Read the comments directly from the source. I am not asking you to take my word for it. I don't care what you think. You certainly aren't contributing to the thread.

White-Knighting? Seriously, why are there no age restrictions on this site? So much energy, time, and air are wasted on children. What am I "saving" the author from? Do you know how often the incest question gets asked? Do a search. I am simply answering that question. There is no incest in the game. Not even if you want there to be. Not even if you think that there should be. Not even if you think that including a tit scene of the mom means now there is incest. Not even if you get to sleep in the same bed as the mom.

Would I personally like to have the MC sleep with all the girls he meets? Maybe. But that is not this game. Do I really want to choose between Alexis and Layla? No. But that doesn't make sense to be dating both sisters. Is it possible in this world? Maybe. But that is not this game. Why not have Iris jump in for an all-night fuckfest with Alexis? Because this is not that game.

You are upset because I replied to your opinion? What? Don't take criticism well? You get to voice your opinion but nobody can say anything about it because it is YOUR opinion? Stating it is your opinion somehow saves it from any commentary? Troll all you want. Peace be with you, man.
I love, monogamy Dating multiple girls at the same time It's not me So I

have a safe file for each girl but The problem is I like Elena but I don't like

Layla I mean Layla is cool and everything but I like her only as a friend I

wish I didn't have to date Layla just to get close to Elena To me, it just

feels wrong like I'm just using Layla and she doesn't deserve that

:cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes