Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay After the events of the Training Camp, I am convinced of these things.
1. Gabi is married to the sports agent. That was him she was talking to.
2. Gabi will end up pregnant, and it will be the MC's if you came inside her.
3. Valaria is the daughter of the agent and maybe Gabi. He specifically asked her if she was okay after the race.
4. The agent is Santiago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. to sum up, a sports agent asking a competing athlete if she is O.K. makes him somehting more to her.
That is a stretch by any and all means of immagination. Agents are supposed to support athletes, they manage them.

Reactions: Cahmon

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nikki wasn't even supposed to be in episodes past Ep.8.
Nyx said this...

I would say that places Nikki/Cara squarely in the "you either choose her as your one and only or you lose her." Same as the Layla/Alexis dilemma.

Some might argue Alexis is the main LI and the most natural story... But...

To be a 'Main LI', if there is such a thing in this story, she would have to be pivotal to the plot. As in the story could not go on without her. That most certainly takes Nikki/Cara out of the running.
I never said they were main LIs, I said they are the only ones with the solo variable.

Who says? Just about everyone on this thread. Scroll back a couple pages. You'll see where everyone says "Erynn is the main LI".
Exactly. People in this thread. Nyx has not said it. My point exactly.

And the fact that Erynn is the catalyst for the Intertwined story doesn't bother you? Or the fact that Erynn is canonical LI doesn't bother you either?
Just because someone is the catalyst, doesn't make them the main LI. Just because Nyx wrote Erynn in as the MC's lifetime crush, doesn't make her the 'canonical' LI. Hell, it's just as easy to say that Alexis is. As she's the one who came to us to make sure we were ok after the childhood incident with fuckwad. We were each other's first kiss for fuck's sake.

Anyway, everyone is arguing over this for stupid reasons. Erynn is the 80% or so favorite of the game, why? I have no clue. Never liked her, but, my preference doesn't matter. Neither does anyone else's. Until Nyx ACTUALLY says that one or another girl is the main, we can argue about it till we're blue in the face and it doesn't matter. Just my 2¢.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I never said they were main LIs, I said they are the only ones with the solo variable.

Exactly. People in this thread. Nyx has not said it. My point exactly.

Just because someone is the catalyst, doesn't make them the main LI. Just because Nyx wrote Erynn in as the MC's lifetime crush, doesn't make her the 'canonical' LI. Hell, it's just as easy to say that Alexis is. As she's the one who came to us to make sure we were ok after the childhood incident with fuckwad. We were each other's first kiss for fuck's sake.

Anyway, everyone is arguing over this for stupid reasons. Erynn is the 80% or so favorite of the game, why? I have no clue. Never liked her, but, my preference doesn't matter. Neither does anyone else's. Until Nyx ACTUALLY says that one or another girl is the main, we can argue about it till we're blue in the face and it doesn't matter. Just my 2¢.
Dude, I personally asked these questions at the first Q&A session, and Nyx replied that Erynn is the canonical LEE, as well as Erynn is the reason for the Intertwined story, without her there would be no game at all. And whether you like her or not, I don't care at all, I'm telling you the facts on your message, where you say that Erynn can't even be considered the main LI.

Reactions: Nurikabe

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Dude, I personally asked these questions at the first Q&A session, and Nyx replied that Erynn is the canonical LEE, as well as Erynn is the reason for the Intertwined story, without her there would be no game at all. And whether you like her or not, I don't care at all, I'm telling you the facts on your message, where you say that Erynn can't even be considered the main LI.
That's not entirely true.
Erynn is the reason for the story, yes. It started because of her. That's what Nyx said at the Q&A.
Doesn't mean she's the main LI though. The main LI is the one you pick as a player.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's not entirely true.
Erynn is the reason for the story, yes. It started because of her. That's what Nyx said at the Q&A.
Doesn't mean she's the main LI though. The main LI is the one you pick as a player.
Exactly. Nyx has never come out and said matter of factly WHO the main/canonical LI is. Until she does, our arguments mean fuck all.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
So .. to sum up, a sports agent asking a competing athlete if she is O.K. makes him somehting more to her.
That is a stretch by any and all means of immagination. Agents are supposed to support athletes, they manage them.
If you're an athlete who wants to get an athletic scholarship, you finish neck and neck with the winner and the talent scout pays any modicum of attention to you and not just the gold medalist, what do you do? Do you just brush him off without even looking at him? Or do you try to turn this into an actual conversation, hoping that he remembers you and gives you a chance to get that scholarship?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you're an athlete who wants to get an athletic scholarship, you finish neck and neck with the winner and the talent scout pays any modicum of attention to you and not just the gold medalist, what do you do? Do you just brush him off without even looking at him? Or do you try to turn this into an actual conversation, hoping that he remembers you and gives you a chance to get that scholarship?
Exactly my point in thinking he is her father. You ignore your dad if he asks something like that after overhearing her arge with someone like she did with Zach, (she told him to put her down twice). Had he just been an agent scouting, she would have talked to him.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I sense the hostility towards Erynn from some is because it wasn't the MC who had the "rightful honour" to deflower her, and the fact that Ethan shoves that in his face with that video even triggered some, its just a game not reality, just saying
I have no hostility towards her. I just didn't like her from the beginning.

Я даже не потрудился найти ответ.

View attachment 1813948
Again, Nyx didn't verify her as the 'canonical' LI. She even said story-wise. People can read into her words as much as they want. I personally don't care who the 'canonical' LI is, or who is 'canonical' to the storyline. Erynn is integral to the story. That's all that I see in the words from Nyx.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I sense the hostility towards Erynn from some is because it wasn't the MC who had the "rightful honour" to deflower her, and the fact that Ethan shoves that in his face with that video even triggered some, its just a game not reality, just saying
Its not like that...i tried all girls path and currently the most logical and engaging one is the path with Alexis from beginning to the end where you really get full service from romantic scenes, explanations why she loves him, kinky situations and a well integrted story. Erynn to me is not clearly written as a love interest so far but may Nyx will also add some more background and scenes with Erynn or other girls in any later update. Currently Erynn approaches to me more like she needs badly a good friend to talk to and to help her than a proper relationship. And obviousley she likes or need getting manipulated by Ethan because she broke friendship i Alexis because of Ethan and also lost MC because of Ethan. And with regards to that secret Video tape ....obviousley she is not as smart as other girls to get to police with that or a proper lawyer.

Aug 5, 2017
Its not like that...i tried all girls path and currently the most logical and engaging one is the path with Alexis from beginning to the end where you really get full service from romantic scenes, explanations why she loves him, kinky situations and a well integrted story. Erynn to me is not clearly written as a love interest so far but may Nyx will also add some more background and scenes with Erynn or other girls in any later update. Currently Erynn approaches to me more like she needs badly a good friend to talk to and to help her than a proper relationship. And obviousley she likes or need getting manipulated by Ethan because she broke friendship i Alexis because of Ethan and also lost MC because of Ethan. And with regards to that secret Video tape ....obviousley she is not as smart as other girls to get to police with that or a proper lawyer.
Y'all keep saying Erynn should go to police or lawyer up, but don't realise that Nyx has written Ethan like all those powerful people like Epstein, Weinstein and they usually are well connected, Erynn is helpless in this situation..

Obviously the only LI that made sense is Alexis as she and MC have better chemistry, dialogues and storyline, Erynn will always be the friend and nothing more

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
puni.gif

WE HAVE MC !
have a MC.gif

No matter the pretty boy ... MC will battle to the death!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC has been training hard to harness his hulking anger into saving the girl. Have faith he will save the girl who needs it most!

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Who says Erynn is the main LI? Because that simply isn't true. For one, there's only two girls who have solo variables.

Code:
Cara_Solo
and

Code:
Nikki_Solo
Maybe more will pop up later. I don't know. But, anyway, Erynn isn't the main LI. Despite what many people have said. Unless the dev herself says so, it's not true.
The reason people say she's the main LI is because she's very integral to the story even if you don't want anything to do with her, most girls (including Nikki/Cara) just vanish if you keep your distance.
She's also pretty much the only one that the story extends beyond "let's go on a date".

Probably she's a character better suited to a game like "Haley's story" which focus on 1 main female lead then a game where you chose your favorite, because by nature of the story Nyx is building with Erynn, she's always frustrating and pushed to the back.

Okay After the events of the Training Camp, I am convinced of these things.
1. Gabi is married to the sorts agent. That was him she was talking to.
2. Gabi will end up pregnant, and it will be the MC's if you came inside her.
3. Valaria is the daughter of the agent and maybe Gabi. He specifically asked her if she was okay after the race.
4. The agent is Santiago.
1.Yes
2. Very likely(and very funny)
3. The math doesn't work, Nyx said Gabi is 28, maybe they are sisters... which would make the agent her brother in law.
4. My main suspect.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yes the approach to Val was a little carefully written in my opinion...seems the Dev Nyx has some special ideas regfarding the relationship between Val and MC..one of the rumors is that Val is Gabi's daughter and Gabis husband is real father of MC so that makes Val and MC....:)...
Seems unlikely Gabi got pregnant at 10 years old because Nyx confirmed she's 28. Maybe a stepmom at most

Reactions: LSC82 and Nurikabe

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Obviously the only LI that made sense is Alexis as she and MC have better chemistry, dialogues and storyline, Erynn will always be the friend and nothing more
That's an opinion and shouldn't be stated like fact, it's very far from obvious.
She's the only one i actually dislike in this game.

I can't get over her flip from "easy girl" to madly in love, and i most definitely won't get over her manipulation to begin with.

Also she makes me want to shoot myself with her suggary "i'm so in love" dialogue.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The reason people say she's the main LI is because she's very integral to the story even if you don't want anything to do with her, most girls (including Nikki/Cara) just vanish if you keep your distance.
She's also pretty much the only one that the story extends beyond "let's go on a date".
But, it's also possible to even avoid Erynn's storyline, by not helping her. So, yes, she's integral to that part of the story. I just don't see her as the canonical LI. Especially since we have the option of not helping her.

Reactions: Sweet Force

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
But, it's also possible to even avoid Erynn's storyline, by not helping her. So, yes, she's integral to that part of the story. I just don't see her as the canonical LI. Especially since we have the option of not helping her.
You can choose your personal love interest, you can't choose who is the canonical one, only the dev can do that... and guess what...
Also going by the end of ep9 her story will be kind of shoved down players throat even if you didn't help her.

Play your game, avoid her if you will, and forget canon.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes