Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is like her boy toy .. every time she acts like she has to talk all these important things with ethan,
then runs after MC like he is this little boy who cannot understand her talking adult stuff with ethan.
MC feels just hopelessly underage, underestimated, treated like he cannot understand what is he supposed to do?

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
MC is like her boy toy .. every time she acts like she has to talk all these important things with ethan,
then runs after MC like he is this little boy who cannot understand her talking adult stuff with ethan.
MC feels just hopelessly underage, underestimated, treated like he cannot understand what is he supposed to do?
Just stop already. You're just being annoying at this point!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Enough about Erynn already. We get it. You don't like her. Now, on to Valaria. I know some of y'all seem to want him to have a thing with her. Something tells me, though, that that could be impossible. I have a sinking feeling she is his sister. Daughter to Santiago. I could be wrong. But I think Santiago is the guy who bought the MC his meal and watched the game with him in Dylan's pub. I could be way off base with both assessments, but I just have this gnawing feeling in my gut.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ive never played this game before. Im assuming I have to dl 0.9.1 AND all 3 parts? I was hoping it would all be in 1 download.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ive never played this game before. Im assuming I have to dl 0.9.1 AND all 3 parts? I was hoping it would all be in 1 download.
I think the top one that says Win/Lynx is the whole game. Because there is a 9.1 update only on the bottom. I could be wrong, but I DL'd the top one, not the parts, and it seems to be all there.

Reactions: -zoneout-

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My opinion is that the Alexis path is the best written currently throughout the whole story with many details, romance, sex and surprises.
For this reason, 'I' see Nyx prefers being romatic with writting about shady indaviduals.
Unequivocally Alexis is, from the very start of the VN.
Even if only going by the amount of content vs Erynn.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Erynn i can accept as a friend i care about but to me its not possible to accept her as girlfriend over Alexis
This is why I can't hop on the Erynn hate bandwagon because she was still your best friend at one point and she's dealing with an extremely shitty situation. I would question myself not just as a man but as a human to just straight up abandon her in a time of need. I don't do my friends like that.

At the same time, it's also the reason why I just can't see her as an LI anymore. The way the story has been set up there is no LI in Intertwined that has even a quarter as much baggage as Erynn. Her situation with Ethan is so volatile its not a matter of if the shoe will drop, but when. I can't imagine a realistic scenario in which a dude has the options the MC has yet chooses the chick whose life is practically an undetonated hand grenade w/ a missing lynch pin over their other significantly healthier options.

On top of that, she blue-balled the MC for too long; brain logic likely won the war against dick logic. I doubt the MC would still be blinded by lust for Erynn at this point of the story even if you were on her path. You can only lead a dude on for so long before that sexual interest starts to fade.

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Has been addressed several times on this thread and to the degree of being The 'real deal braker', exponentially.
this is the first time I wont do a replay of the game bc of it...normally Ill play again once every few weeks just for the good feelings it gave me...not now...This gives me the Acting lessons vibe

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
this is the first time I wont do a replay of the game bc of it...normally Ill play again once every few weeks just for the good feelings it gave me...not now...This gives me the Acting lessons vibe
I feel ya on that and We're Not Alone.

Never tried Acting Lessons after reading a bit on the forums and from what people we know shared about it.
Got side-busted by the Bad Ending of Summer Scent and refuse to have anything to do with it.
Knowing full well what can and does happen in that industry, hits home more than many would want to know.

At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore coming from this Nyx after seeing how much she poured into Alexis.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I feel ya on that and We're Not Alone.

Never tried Acting Lessons after reading a bit on the forums and from what people we know shared about it.
Got side-busted by the Bad Ending of Summer Scent and refuse to have anything to do with it.
Knowing full well what can and does happen in that industry, hits home more than many would want to know.

At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore coming from this Nyx after seeing how much she poured into Alexis.
Acting lessons is good if some what depressing, but as Pinkcake said he drew from some real life experiences whilst making it, Being a DIK is probably one of the most popular games buy also has a lack of harem in it

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Cool. I guess I ended it because I chose the angry approach. Liked the Lexi character, but since Erynn is the main LI of the story, I thought only fitting to make my first run through focusing on her mainly. I'll play through again for different girls later on.
Who says Erynn is the main LI? Because that simply isn't true. For one, there's only two girls who have solo variables.

Code:
Cara_Solo
and

Code:
Nikki_Solo
Maybe more will pop up later. I don't know. But, anyway, Erynn isn't the main LI. Despite what many people have said. Unless the dev herself says so, it's not true.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Enough about Erynn already. We get it. You don't like her. Now, on to Valaria. I know some of y'all seem to want him to have a thing with her. Something tells me, though, that that could be impossible. I have a sinking feeling she is his sister. Daughter to Santiago. I could be wrong. But I think Santiago is the guy who bought the MC his meal and watched the game with him in Dylan's pub. I could be way off base with both assessments, but I just have this gnawing feeling in my gut.
Me too...i think Nyx is planning something strange regarding the relationship between Val and MC.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hope the fuck not. I've pretty much rejected everyone since I restarted to get with Val.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is why I can't hop on the Erynn hate bandwagon because she was still your best friend at one point and she's dealing with an extremely shitty situation. I would question myself not just as a man but as a human to just straight up abandon her in a time of need. I don't do my friends like that.

At the same time, it's also the reason why I just can't see her as an LI anymore. The way the story has been set up there is no LI in Intertwined that has even a quarter as much baggage as Erynn. Her situation with Ethan is so volatile its not a matter of if the shoe will drop, but when. I can't imagine a realistic scenario in which a dude has the options the MC has yet chooses the chick whose life is practically an undetonated hand grenade w/ a missing lynch pin over their other significantly healthier options.

On top of that, she blue-balled the MC for too long; brain logic likely won the war against dick logic. I doubt the MC would still be blinded by lust for Erynn at this point of the story even if you were on her path. You can only lead a dude on for so long before that sexual interest starts to fade.
Thats why i think that Erynn is prone somehow to loose interest in men caused by her experience and so Iris is already on the way to be her partner....:)....but even if u r with Alexis there are also many ways to help Erynn also together with Alexis.

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Acting lessons is good if some what depressing, but as Pinkcake said he drew from some real life experiences whilst making it, Being a DIK is probably one of the most popular games buy also has a lack of harem in it
Would never have even knew about Acting Lessons if it were not for BaDIK.
As far as harem goes, it's a term not even used accurately all to often with VN's here.
As talented DPC is, would be wise if the Dev did a lil more in-depth investigations on actual 3-way relationships.

Much like this VN, there is alot of massive potential for it.
Direction the Dev's do from this point onward well, we'll see what happens.
Specially with this VN after 9, she'll have to pull a rabbit outta her hat.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Who says Erynn is the main LI? Because that simply isn't true. For one, there's only two girls who have solo variables.
Code:
Cara_Solo
and
Code:
Nikki_Solo
Nikki wasn't even supposed to be in episodes past Ep.8.
Nyx said this...
In regards to Nikki/Cara routes. I'm going to make this as black and white as I can. It's either you want them there or you don't. No friendship option in this case.
I would say that places Nikki/Cara squarely in the "you either choose her as your one and only or you lose her." Same as the Layla/Alexis dilemma.

Some might argue Alexis is the main LI and the most natural story... But...

To be a 'Main LI', if there is such a thing in this story, she would have to be pivotal to the plot. As in the story could not go on without her. That most certainly takes Nikki/Cara out of the running.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Code:
Cara_Solo
and

Code:
Nikki_Solo
Maybe more will pop up later. I don't know. But, anyway, Erynn isn't the main LI. Despite what many people have said. Unless the dev herself says so, it's not true.
Who says? Just about everyone on this thread. Scroll back a couple pages. You'll see where everyone says "Erynn is the main LI".

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
And the fact that Erynn is the catalyst for the Intertwined story doesn't bother you? Or the fact that Erynn is canonical LI doesn't bother you either?

Reactions: alternativ8

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay After the events of the Training Camp, I am convinced of these things.
1. Gabi is married to the sorts agent. That was him she was talking to.
2. Gabi will end up pregnant, and it will be the MC's if you came inside her.
3. Valaria is the daughter of the agent and maybe Gabi. He specifically asked her if she was okay after the race.
4. The agent is Santiago.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes