Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You can choose your personal love interest, you can't choose who is the canonical one, only the dev can do that... and guess what...

Play your game, avoid her if you will, and forget canon.
Not arguing the fact. I said it several times in this post that only Nyx knows and our personal preferences don't mean shit.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC makes amends with mom ... mom cares about Eyrin. MC should forgive Alexis, after forgiving Eyrin.
Was that so hard? MC does not care his mom gets to have a bff just as cold hearted as Eyrin,
who happends to be her mom of all people, who molests her and gets her drunk while having his ma
shoulder the whole blame. Guess her blame for being the best friend who brings the wine and pours to no end is lost in translation.
MC forgives all of those horrible actions of all of those horrible people who think groping you makes amends for your hurt.

Coming off of that, how hard is it to give your forgiveness to Alexis? She just wanted to be your lover and gave her all.
She actually consoled you after Eyrin ditched you on your own birthday to hang with ethan and ignored you again for ethan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
MC makes amends with mom ... mom cares about Eyrin. MC should forgive Alexis, after forgiving Eyrin.
Was that so hard? MC does not care his mom gets to have a bff just as cold hearted as Eyrin,
who happends to be her mom of all people, who molests her and gets her drunk while having his ma
shoulder the whole blame. Guess her blame for being the best friend who brings the wine and pours to no end is lost in translation.
MC forgives all of those horrible actions of all of those horrible people who think groping you makes amends for your hurt.

Coming off of that, how hard is it to give your forgiveness to Alexis? She just wanted to be your lover and gave her all.
She actually consoled you after Eyrin ditched you on your own birthday to hang with ethan and ignored you again for ethan.
Again. Stop making stuff up already.
How about you read the text in those games and not just look at the pictures.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Y'all keep saying Erynn should go to police or lawyer up, but don't realise that Nyx has written Ethan like all those powerful people like Epstein, Weinstein and they usually are well connected, Erynn is helpless in this situation..

Obviously the only LI that made sense is Alexis as she and MC have better chemistry, dialogues and storyline, Erynn will always be the friend and nothing more
If its also written in a time where such guys were powerfull i would agree...but in this case ...some detail is missing to fully understand her behavior and i aam not really convinced...today every starlet has a sex tape and its not really bad for their popularity...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Even if they're not my favorites you have to give it to Nikki and Cara... no drama, just creampies.
Yes, Nyx has thrown so many really hot girls in the game its really hard to choose. At the end i just tried out and stick with the one who is best integrated in whole game and most engaging story. Exciting would be if Nyx would really also throw some real competitive male characters for Mc because Zach is no competition to MC with regards to the girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What game have you been playing all this time? MC gets beat up bad all the time.
What more competitive fight club shenanigans do you need?
Yes, Nyx has thrown so many really hot girls in the game its really hard to choose. At the end i just tried out and stick with the one who is best integrated in whole game and most engaging story. Exciting would be if Nyx would really also throw some real competitive male characters for Mc because Zach is no competition to MC with regards to the girls.
MC is yet to win a fight and you want more competition?

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
No, because people (especially lots who use this particular forum) wouldn't be able to handle it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No, because people (especially lots who use this particular forum) wouldn't be able to handle it.
Exactly. I'm one of those. I don't play games in order to compete against other dudes or get cucked. Fuck that. But, if a dev adds it, I'll just quietly move on. There's no reason to start shit over it. At one time I did talk shit, but, it's not worth it. People should just let the dev write the game they want.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. you keep saying MC is helpless .. some of y”all even concluded ethan is that connected
MC has nothing to counter that with, so basically Eyrin and MC by default are fkked and will loose, badly!

Now you have all seen, had you played this game, the fact MC gets beaten for his babes. Hard!
That is the world game we are entering, that in which MC is beat up bad, worse,
then hummiliated by being saved by others, either a girl, the trope of forever shame to be rescued by a girl,
which MC gets not once, but twice, or be saved by a tough muscle man. What a wonderful reassuring thing:
be saved by some uninvested other dude who just so happends to be passing by,
because you could not fend for yourself, you weakling MC.

On top of that, you seem to not appreciate all MC is struggling with and come up with wishing for more drama,
more soap opera conflict to what? Shit on MC more? Feel even more helpless and hopeless than MC is already in this game?

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Exactly. I'm one of those. I don't play games in order to compete against other dudes or get cucked. Fuck that. But, if a dev adds it, I'll just quietly move on. There's no reason to start shit over it. At one time I did talk shit, but, it's not worth it. People should just let the dev write the game they want.
Of course it should be the choice of the player if he leaves one of the girls to another guy or if he keeps her for himself.
I am also not a fan of any forced by script cuckold events. there is already in TAC this unlogic Martin stuff which i cant stand...

Reactions: Lindus and Nurikabe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Of course it should be the choice of the player if he leaves one of the girls to another guy or if he keeps her for himself.
I am also not a fan of any forced by script cuckold events. there is already in TAC this unlogic Martin stuff which i cant stand...
Don't even know what TAC is and if it has stuff I hate, I'm glad I don't.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So .. you keep saying MC is helpless .. some of y”all even concluded ethan is that connected
MC has nothing to counter that with, so basically Eyrin and MC by default are fkked and will loose, badly!

Now you have all seen, had you played this game, the fact MC gets beaten for his babes. Hard!
That is the world game we are entering, that in which MC is beat up bad, worse,
then hummiliated by being saved by others, either a girl, the trope of forever shame to be rescued by a girl,
which MC gets not once, but twice, or be saved by a tough muscle man. What a wonderful reassuring thing:
be saved by some uninvested other dude who just so happends to be passing by,
because you could not fend for yourself, you weakling MC.

On top of that, you seem to not appreciate all MC is struggling with and come up with wishing for more drama,
more soap opera conflict to what? Shit on MC more? Feel even more helpless and hopeless than MC is already in this game?
Umm... He gave Ethan a royal beating when he saved Erynn. So, no. He doesn't get beaten all the time. And why do you say he was humiliated when Val saved him? He wasn't. He was scared she was going to get hurt. Then he was grateful she did. I saw no humiliation in that.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Currently the game is a complete hot female overhaul and every girl is acting like MC is the only guy on the world.
for a while its enjoyable but if you recognize it 10 chapters later with 10 further introduced females it turns out a little weird..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What game have you been playing all this time? MC gets beat up bad all the time.
What more competitive fight club shenanigans do you need?

MC is yet to win a fight and you want more competition?
Nyx obviousley is not wanting to implement a Harem Mode in the game so MC will finally have to end up only with one of the 100 girls in the game. I wouldntt mind if one of the leftovers would get another boyfriend later in the game.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Currently the game is a complete hot female overhaul and every girl is acting like MC is the only guy on the world.
for a while its enjoyable but if you recognize it 10 chapters later with 10 further introduced females it turns out a little weird..
Not entirely true first of all.
Second, my point still stands. The majority wouldn't like it, even if it would be a choice, people still gonna bitch about it.
Third, you play from MC's perspective, not other people (even though there are flashbacks that don't involve MC, but that's just for additional background and info.)
Oh and why do you care anyway? Seems like you are only on the Alexis train so all the other girls shouldn't even matter to you.

Reactions: MrD812

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Not entirely true first of all.
Second, my point still stands. The majority wouldn't like it, even if it would be a choice, people still gonna bitch about it.
Third, you play from MC's perspective, not other people (even though there are flashbacks that don't involve MC, but that's just for additional background and info.)
Oh and why do you care anyway? Seems like you are only on the Alexis train so all the other girls shouldn't even matter to you.
i understand now....didnt know that there is also a " only one man for all girls but also not really " fetish.

• Angry
Reactions: CrioniC.Syn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got acTual beatings where MC is left down on the ground.
You got the whole MC conception story where the inseminator asshole and his asshole family wanted nothing to do with you or your ma.
You now get to see hulking muscle men left and right being happily married, Eyrin has a stalker boss blackmailer, Layla has a bully molestor.

MC and us players have no business watching someone else bang in their house, or in their cars just because you need some others you can perv on in this game.

You wanna perv on people left and right, watch them be happy while you drown in your own agony,
go play any other voyeurism game where MC has no friends, no GF, no one who wants to be with him
and he has to resort to being a creep and perv on people just to feel he belongs,
to feel all those stories of having a GF could, might be true.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes