Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nobody knows what Nyx is going to do. She wrote a plot point to stir the pot. Arguing over it, whether we like the ending or not, why fuckin argue about it? Or are we back in elementary school arguin over fuckin marbles again?

Everyone needs to quit the bullshit. Let Nyx write what she wants and if we don't like it, we can move the fuck on. How hard is that to understand?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Did you come up with that yourself or did you have a conversation with "the ladies"?
It applies to You entirely.

1) Alexis is from the start of the VN and NOT starting at the latest update.
2) Alexis has the Most content per character out of all the others in the entire VN.

Go see it with Your own eyes 'if' You dare.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Someone needs a dictionary (Not an insult btw)
Boy am I happy you are banned on discord, one less place to read your bullshit (Not an insult either, just to let you know)
Really? Are we now into talking about language? Not everyone is a native English speaker but be my guest if you grow up.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You guys that are arguing over shit is ruining the thread. Discussing shit is what we should be doing. Not arguing points or facts that none of us really know. Only Nyx knows where she's taking the game. Speculation is a good thing, but, arguing only shows that you're a bunch of children. This isn't elementary school anymore, people. Grow the fuck up. Let Nyx do her thing and if we don't like it, we can move on.

Jesus fuckin Christ.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Really? Are we now into talking about language? Not everyone is a native English speaker but be my guest if you grow up.
I'm not a native English speaker either first of all. I feel ashamed I'm of the same nationality as you though. (Not an insult, it's probably a me-issue.)
I wasn't talking about languages either. But you just proved my point that you really need a dictionary, so you can look up what a dictionary is.

• Angry
Reactions: MrD812

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I hope a mod comes in and lays the smackdown on people. This is beyond fuckin stupid.
I've said this before too. This whole thread is a mess (I also included myself as a contributor.)
Why do you think the dev left? Mods never cared about this thread.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've said this before too. This whole thread is a mess (I also included myself as a contributor.)
Why do you think the dev left? Mods never cared about this thread.
Well, then, step up, stop being a child arguing with other children. I'm the asshole and I refuse to stoop to the level of kids. This isn't preschool anymore. Sure, I make my comments and I get facepalmed on the regular, it is what it is. But, childish arguments over shit none of us have a fuckin clue about is childish.

Reactions: memegamerfun

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The plot falls apart the moment you take more than 5 seconds to think about it, especially with Eryyn/Ethan troubles. Blackmail plot is so stupid. The moment he tries to upload the video, she can sue his ass to decades in jails and millions of $ in compensation. Blackmail, coercion, human trafficking (which is what he is doing) are all serious crimes, and in the Era of metoo that shit can finish your life quick even if you are just accused of a whiff of such things with no evidence.

The justice mob will not leave you alone, and you will be made into a spectacle in the mass media, forever hunted and banned in public places even if you are innocent and the accusations are bogus. That's why I think the central plot of the story is retarded. I simply ignore the Erryn storyline and focus eon the other more lighthearted side stories and the hot renders to avoid brain rot.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To put things into perspective, for those who watched true detective the colin farrel rach mcadams season,
ethan is a human trafficker, he tells eyrin point blank he is blackmailing her off the books,
so defrauding his own father, the owner of the agency, as he tells her he gets paid unholly amounts
for her to be arm candy. He is doing it with people close or at least known to his father.

All she has to do is take her mom and go talk to ethan dad, the one who runs the business,
who might know the wise guys who pay ethan alone large decks of cash to have eyrin with them.

If he is a mobster, ethan will be decapitated, as it runs his whole business into the ground.

Also, to any law enforcement, this is blackmail and human trafficking, ethan does not have a model agency, he is
not the agent of eyrin, he is blackimailing her and taking the produce of the crime.

All of these can be vastly explored in that whole season of true detective, heartwrenching story
about cops in a dire prospect much like MC, hit by the problems of hot babes, trying to find their own path to forgiveness,
trying to be close and supportive ... but running dead ends into the ground.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I get you feel the way you feel for whatever reason. What I do not understand in your explanation is that it is the backstory of the MC being comforted by Alexis when he was younger. The MC did not recall that (and we did not learn that) until much later in the game.

Or maybe because Erynn's story isn't central in the first four chapters? Well, in that case, neither are the stories of Elena, Layla, Valeria, Gabi, Nikki, or Cara. Because we have not dived deep into the Erynn arc? That doesn't make sense either. The MC has carried a flame for Erynn from the beginning. They meet back up and she is even more beautiful. He eventually pulls his head out of his ass and realizes that Erynn was not the one who hurt him. His memories of what happened were completely false. Then he thinks Ethan is in the way in the present. Again, he pulls his head out and listens to Erynn's story.

The MC was in love with Erynn since he was younger. She was always "the one." How is it more difficult to follow that than to follow the Alexis story?

I guess it may be possible through player choices to skip parts of her story. You may have chosen to not help Erynn in the two cases where you were given the choice. I do not understand why people would choose that option (other than exploration) considering this is a story about Erynn and the MC. It is like watching Star Wars and skipping the Jedi content because you don't like Obi-Wan. Who does that? :ROFLMAO:

I do not understand the people who are like, "Erynn? Meh."
She's "the one" because the story says she is. MC had a crush on her when they were children and never let go because of his hurt feelings. If she is really "the one" the story doesn't really show that in my opinion.

Edit: Oh and I picked those options in the hope that that would be the end of the storyline, but no such luck.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
To me the whole LI thing around Erynn is also not written on a engaging way. Yes she is a hot female but there isnt really a moment in the game which goes deeper so that i want her as my girlfriend. She approaches more to me as a very good friend and of course i wanna help her with problems. If u chose Alexis for example u will get the story that she comforted him when MC was bullied as a boy by Ethan, then later u figure out why you should buy her flowers instead of chocolate and also later u will figure out who gave her the first kiss. That are all deep engaging little moments which do not apoear at any other female characters so far. But may Nyx will add in the future to some other LI's sinimar details who knows.
Well it's kind of a soap opera, best not to analyze it. All we're missing is MC's long lost evil twin who survived that car crash.
Erin, Schmerin..Nikki is best female LI anyway: funny, caring, no over the top drama, sexy as hell. Best rack in the game, too. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It occurs to me while playing my Alexis path, its probably not a good idea to still flirt with Erryn and Valeria, or having feelings for Cara/Nikki still...especially now that we asked Alexis to be our girlfriend. Is it recommended to just play strictly solo paths going all the way back from the beginning? Including Nikki/Cara, and Valeria (assuming she is an actual LI who shows up late in the story) or anyone else for that matter?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes