Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Exactly, it's a distraction from the main content but having them as your only LI's is pointless so far.
Nah. Either Nikki or Cara replaces Alexis and Layla, if you're not on their path or cheated on them.
Not saying their route is as satisfying as Alexis', but when it comes to the amount of content in the game, it's probably a toss up between Cara, Nikki and Alexis.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Exactly, it's a distraction from the main content but having them as your only LI's is pointless so far.
I agree with your saying "so far", however I think there will be more future content with them.
So the expression "pointless" is a little harsh maybe?

What to say about Erynn then? Dunno if she is (was) also a main LI, at the end of episode 9 could be that she has been written out of the game,
so all previous content played by every1 with her can also be classified as pointless then.

Don't want to say that your reasoning is wrong tho, every1 plays the game as they want to.
For now Nikki was/is my main LI, we will see how to story proceeds.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Nah. Either Nikki or Cara replaces Alexis and Layla, if you're not on their path or cheated on them.
Not saying their route is as satisfying as Alexis', but when it comes to the amount of content in the game, it's probably a toss up between Cara, Nikki and Alexis.
It depends on further story and updates of the Dev. The game is currently at chapter 9 and i never really experienced yet that a dev is modifying storylines of older chapters in a future update to give some of the characters a deeper relationship to MC.
But i would like it if Devs would do such modifications and i.e. in a future update you could experience a closer storyline to any of the other girls. Or even a refurbish of Zachs character to make him to a more engaging character or deeper reasoons for his motives.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It depends on further story and updates of the Dev. The game is currently at chapter 9 and i never really experienced yet that a dev is modifying storylines of older chapters in a future update to give some of the characters a deeper relationship to MC.
But i would like it if Devs would do such modifications and i.e. in a future update you could experience a closer storyline to any of the other girls. Or even a refurbish of Zachs character to make him to a more engaging character or deeper reasoons for his motives.
Well Alexis, Nikki and Cara only have the most content so far. In terms of romance and story Layla is close to them already and the future is starting to look bright for Valeria fans, too. Especially Erynn will probably get a lot more content before the game ends. But I agree with you. Some characters are just worse off than others.
It's a little disappointing that Zach points don't have a use and that the other women don't have anything that compares to going to the concert with Alexis. It seems like Alexis and Elena are the only characters with interests and personality outside of school or work. Even Nikki and Cara could use some work, because, besides the different scenes, they're basically the same person now. Nikki suddenly being all timid, when she comes to visit is a little grating.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most of these girls use MC as someone who is just there. MC is available so they do not need neither want to put in any effort. For what is worth, young MC BFF takes him in instantly and is starting to warm up to the idea of living with him,
while young MC Bff”s ... welll, yes she is he BFF, Alex, is taking a chanse and going all in for MC.
All LAy managed to do was rope MC into study practice, while Ena is going the BFF GF route.
A lot of diverse personalities, the more the adventure is to be had, the better MC warms up to them.

We got to put things into perspective. Alex is used to being hit on, stuf this hardcore being lost on many of the others,
precisely as she has a bar protecting her, while the club cringe encounters Cara and Nikki live through we all got to see.

She can put up with so much more knowing she will leave everything behind once she leaves,
but trouble in the club for nikki and cara will only escalate. Lay has a life threatening bully around,
ena is in denial wanting to pretend he does not exist, just that Lay will have to face him alone,
which also tells us just what kind of never there for you BFF ena is to lay.

Turns out MC is growing inside and mending his broken bridges, which is good.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well Alexis, Nikki and Cara only have the most content so far. In terms of romance and story Layla is close to them already and the future is starting to look bright for Valeria fans, too. Especially Erynn will probably get a lot more content before the game ends. But I agree with you. Some characters are just worse off than others.
It's a little disappointing that Zach points don't have a use and that the other women don't have anything that compares to going to the concert with Alexis. It seems like Alexis and Elena are the only characters with interests and personality outside of school or work. Even Nikki and Cara could use some work, because, besides the different scenes, they're basically the same person now. Nikki suddenly being all timid, when she comes to visit is a little grating.
Yes ...the Dev has really introduced a lot of hot and interesting women in the game. For me as Dev it would be diffiult now to choose which of them i give more weight. You are right Nikki and Cara seem to be important to the Dev too because she gave them a lot of time in chapter 9...i think this was also a whish from community to let them appear again. Now she can think about a story where Cara or Nikki will be pregnant in later chapters...:).... But i must also confess after many different playthroughs that these hot female overhaul in the game gets a little strange already especially when every girl/woman seem to have a crush on MC like he is the only guy in town....It would be more exciting to get some male friends so that there is a little competition who gets which girl or something..for example in the truth or dare game you could let a girl u dont like things do with Zach or something like that..or may generate a couple out of them..

Reactions: giorgyo777

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Yes ...the Dev has really introduced a lot of hot and interesting women in the game. For me as Dev it would be diffiult now to choose which of them i give more weight. You are right Nikki and Cara seem to be important to the Dev too because she gave them a lot of time in chapter 9...i think this was also a whish from community to let them appear again. Now she can think about a story where Cara or Nikki will be pregnant in later chapters...:).... But i must also confess after many different playthroughs that these hot female overhaul in the game gets a little strange already especially when every girl/woman seem to have a crush on MC like he is the only guy in town....It would be more exciting to get some male friends so that there is a little competition who gets which girl or something..for example in the truth or dare game you could let a girl u dont like things do with Zach or something like that..or may generate a couple out of them..
Stop trying to bring NTR into the game. In every post, you say the same. The majority doesn't want it.
If it's something you want to see, go look for another game!
Just stop!

Reactions: hysepReC

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
That twist with Zach actually came out of nowhere. Of course, he's a dumb and pushover whose only goal is to get some pussy, which makes his ego suffer, so it's not hard to manipulate him. But for fuck's sake, the MC showed nothing but absolute loyalty, tried to give actually helpful advice and never really criticized Zach. Guys like him appreciate that kind of friendship especially.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
It would be more exciting to get some male friends so that there is a little competition who gets which girl or something..for example in the truth or dare game you could let a girl u dont like things do with Zach or something like that..or may generate a couple out of them..
It's hard to blame the developer, that's the pattern of almost all successful AVNs. The main character is a beacon of sex for the entire female cast of characters and if there are friends, they only get some action thanks to the MC's help. So, why reinvent the wheel when everything already works like clockwork.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's hard to blame the developer, that's the pattern of almost all successful AVNs. The main character is a beacon of sex for the entire female cast of characters and if there are friends, they only get some action thanks to the MC's help. So, why reinvent the wheel when everything already works like clockwork.
Thats what i think...but i dont know how many chapters later there will be hundreds off hot females introduced and no male characters except MC, Ethan and Zach. And it will be a little weird if all females are only available for MC. Its hard to believe that the Dev is a woman in that case...:)...but u r right i think lots of guys enjoy it that way most.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That twist with Zach actually came out of nowhere. Of course, he's a dumb and pushover whose only goal is to get some pussy, which makes his ego suffer, so it's not hard to manipulate him. But for fuck's sake, the MC showed nothing but absolute loyalty, tried to give actually helpful advice and never really criticized Zach. Guys like him appreciate that kind of friendship especially.
Zach is a creepy, pathetic loser. The one you warn your kids " Don't stay in the same room alone with your uncle ". He's definitely the future "I am not allowed to be within 100 meters from a school". I hope MC exacts revenge on this loser.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Zach is a creepy, pathetic loser. The one you warn your kids " Don't stay in the same room alone with your uncle ". He's definitely the future "I am not allowed to be within 100 meters from a school". I hope MC exacts revenge on this loser.
He absolutely deserves a well served knuckle sandwich. From Brick.

View attachment 1831036
You first need to slap him out French Style.
Comming in v0.10:

MC VS ZACH

:ROFLMAO:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The only alpha in this game is Ethan, that why we need a nice Threesome, Ethen takes MC, MC takes Zach.
This is the natural order!
LOL, Ethan is not an alpha. Acting like a huge asshole, bullying, hitting girls, blackmailing people...these things are not alpha behaviors. Maybe what today's teens consider alpha. But that is not alpha.

Hint: the real alpha in the room is the guy who does not have to say or do anything. He just is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
LOL, Ethan is not an alpha. Acting like a huge asshole, bullying, hitting girls, blackmailing people...these things are not alpha behaviors. Maybe what today's teens consider alpha. But that is not alpha.

Hint: the real alpha in the room is the guy who does not have to say or do anything. He just is.
I think we have to wait for Chapter 10 where Chuck Norris will have a Cameo...:)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes