Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Hint: the real alpha in the room is the guy who does not have to say or do anything. He just is.
The male characters with the fewest lines are Darryl, Coach Mike and Miguel, I think. So, we gotta take our pick from them, I suppose.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
The male characters with the fewest lines are Darryl, Coach Mike and Miguel, I think. So, we gotta take our pick from them, I suppose.
In fact, Mike may well be an alpha. So far we've seen him in action with the receptionist, but the students and other teachers may well have hots for him.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Yes ...the Dev has really introduced a lot of hot and interesting women in the game. For me as Dev it would be diffiult now to choose which of them i give more weight. You are right Nikki and Cara seem to be important to the Dev too because she gave them a lot of time in chapter 9...i think this was also a whish from community to let them appear again. Now she can think about a story where Cara or Nikki will be pregnant in later chapters...:).... But i must also confess after many different playthroughs that these hot female overhaul in the game gets a little strange already especially when every girl/woman seem to have a crush on MC like he is the only guy in town....It would be more exciting to get some male friends so that there is a little competition who gets which girl or something..for example in the truth or dare game you could let a girl u dont like things do with Zach or something like that..or may generate a couple out of them..
I completely agree with you, it would be very interesting !!!))) =)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Stop trying to bring NTR into the game. In every post, you say the same. The majority doesn't want it.
If it's something you want to see, go look for another game!
Just stop!
What NTR u wanna add...it will become a little ridiculous if in chapter 12 or later we have already hundreds of hot females to discuss about and MC is the only guy in the game after Zach is even out of the friendzone for everybody.
There must not be any NTR but at least some mor male buddies who also can get some of the girls if MC shows no interest in some of them. Of course i also enjoy being the onloy guy who all girls are after but somehow it will bwcome weird.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
She really reminds me of Josy from BADIK. The way she looks at the MC. Not to mention they have the same mole and the same ball-crusher kick.

yalpha

Dec 6, 2019
What's the context of the first picture? I think I missed that.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
She really reminds me of Josy from BADIK. The way she looks at the MC. Not to mention they have the same mole and the same ball-crusher kick.
I will definitely play further into BADIK.

I like Josy a lot too.

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I will definitely play further into BADIK.

I like Josy a lot too.
I don't want to spook your fun, but I swear you'll be disappointed if you're only interested in Josy. No spoilers. I suggest you try Sage path, behind the facade of party persona hides a wild one in bed, but the sweetest, most compassionate and caring queen in life. Sorry if anything and don't mind me, just advice from someone who has researched the game up and down.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't want to spook your fun, but I swear you'll be disappointed if you're only interested in Josy. No spoilers. I suggest you try Sage path, behind the facade of party persona hides a wild one in bed, but the sweetest, most compassionate and caring queen in life. Sorry if anything and don't mind me, just advice from someone who has researched the game up and down.
Not to derail the topic here but I played both Josy and Sage path and I think both are equally good in their own way. Its just a matter of taste really.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Not to derail the topic here but I played both Josy and Sage path and I think both are equally good in their own way. Its just a matter of taste really.
Of course, I totally agree, I like Josy in general too. I was referring to the drama and triangle we both know. I am in no way imposing Sage.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Tja
[/QUOTE

I haven't played that far into BADIK so I am always open to suggestions.

Thank you for the Sage recommendation.

Reactions: Puma1978

JackHat

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1009446

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-04
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.1): MEGA - - -
Part 1: - MEGA - -
Part 2: - MEGA - -
Part 3: - MEGA - -
v0.9.1 Update only: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.7): - - - MEGA
Others: Compressed* - Android - v0.9.2 Bugfix

Extras: Multi Mod - Walkthrough - Italian - German - Hungarian - Turkish - Brazil portuguese
Fan Signatures:
Rhykio thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 812910 View attachment 812917 View attachment 812920 View attachment 812912 View attachment 812916 View attachment 812925 View attachment 812921 View attachment 812913 View attachment 812919 View attachment 812918 View attachment 812924 View attachment 836003 View attachment 836004 View attachment 836006 View attachment 836005 View attachment 836002
is there no mac download for this update

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes