Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game lets MC be a good person and help everyone while not going full into anyone but his sweetheart.
We should probe this and that choice that feels fuzzy, just to see what it looks like in the game setting,
with all of that pent up anger and judgementalness MC has amassed over the years towards
.. well ... the most important female closest family confidets of his youth.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
We lose the scenes with flirting (turning around) and doing the bet, I agree, but Val still acts as our rescue girl in that scuffle. Idk, it's the way it plays for me (???)

Btw, can't someone help me. I have no idea how to get these ones:
I got the John save you from Ethan douche trio scene.

Yes I agree it must be based on our gameplay.

I also haven't gotten the solo Val scene at the track after the MC breaks Layla and Lexi's hearts.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i've been thinking ... it seems to me no matter how hard the MC tries he just have 1 babe ..... seems that most in game babes like the MC or loves him alot .... now i'm not complaining like some do ... but shit man a man has to rest ya know ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I also haven't gotten the solo Val scene at the track after the MC breaks Layla and Lexi's hearts.
Valeria only shows up if you have high points with her.
I personally prefer the "John comes to the rescue" scene since he is prime suspect of being Erynn's father, it's good to get him involved in this story at the earliest possible point.
He also looks like good backup rather than someone who we'll need to rescue later.

Nothing wrong with the Val path but this particular appearance felt very gratuitous.

21 gun salute for Elena fans, sounds like well be eating good.

If she's doing the discord Q&A thing someone needs to ask her what the plan for Erynn is. Judging from this thread a lot of us, myself included, don't see the vision. She's the main main LI, her plot drives the main story thread, but her route is arguably the worst in the game.
I do see the vision, unfortunately it's an overly dark, heavy handed, vision.
The story of a girl who is hurt and damaged... and the situation just keeps getting worst.
Enjoyed the drama in this game when it was girl vs girl drama... Will they find out? How they'll react? That was fun to me(and it's being written out in a rather quick fashion btw)...
Putting abuse into the story... it's pushing it.

This contrasts big time with the story of most other girls who are all about dating and fun sexy times.
And this game being a "pick one" kind of game, it leads to a bunch of people simply being "i'm out" despite her being the one that is actually instrumental to the story.

Good news for Elena fans, hopefully you won't to wait much longer.
Candidates for 3some? Elena+Layla seems the most likely choice to me.
Gabi is not a happy ending it seems, being older, his teacher and married to the likely bio father of the MC, it doesn't surprise me.
I still wanna see how this shit blows up :p , specially on the "shoot inside route" :cool:.

As for Zach... the choice has been made, it's death.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I got once John and once Val as my hero in this sequence. The Val scene ends very romantic.
As i remember to get Val it does not matter if u have Alexis or Layla as GF u just need to get enough hits on Val at every chance. One guy just posted a few days ago here that there is also a third option i wanna try out where u get only hit by Zach and Ethan just curse you verbally without a fight. This happenes if u never help Erynn anyway and may u must be on Laylla path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
ya know i've been thinking ... it seems to me no matter how hard the MC tries he just have 1 babe ..... seems that most in game babes like the MC or loves him alot .... now i'm not complaining like some do ... but shit man a man has to rest ya know ;)
I also miss more male competition for MC. Zach is okay but as we know he betrays MC. I think it would give the game more exciting situations if there would be other male characters who are after the same girls like MC. Because you are fully right...all the girls seem to like the MC only just like he is the only guy in town.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I also miss more male competition for MC. Zach is okay but as we know he betrays MC. I think it would give the game more exciting situations if there would be other male characters who are after the same girls like MC. Because you are fully right...all the girls seem to like the MC only just like he is the only guy in town.
Please I wish some other male character would take Layla away from me

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Valeria only shows up if you have high points with her.
I personally prefer the "John comes to the rescue" scene since he is prime suspect of being Erynn's father, it's good to get him involved in this story at the earliest possible point.
He also looks like good backup rather than someone who we'll need to rescue later.

Nothing wrong with the Val path but this particular appearance felt very gratuitous.

I do see the vision, unfortunately it's an overly dark, heavy handed, vision.
The story of a girl who is hurt and damaged... and the situation just keeps getting worst.
Enjoyed the drama in this game when it was girl vs girl drama... Will they find out? How they'll react? That was fun to me(and it's being written out in a rather quick fashion btw)...
Putting abuse into the story... it's pushing it.

This contrasts big time with the story of most other girls who are all about dating and fun sexy times.
And this game being a "pick one" kind of game, it leads to a bunch of people simply being "i'm out" despite her being the one that is actually instrumental to the story.

Good news for Elena fans, hopefully you won't to wait much longer.
Candidates for 3some? Elena+Layla seems the most likely choice to me.
Gabi is not a happy ending it seems, being older, his teacher and married to the likely bio father of the MC, it doesn't surprise me.
I still wanna see how this shit blows up :p , specially on the "shoot inside route" :cool:.

As for Zach... the choice has been made, it's death.
After reading your reply, and now that I think about it, I agree that the John save works better for the narrative, especially how this relates to Erryn's problem. And the emotional reveal will really be potentially explosive and moving once John and Erryn learn of their relationship.

Elena-Layla threesome seems the most plausible since Layla is exploring all these fetishes. I'm guessing Elena is more sexually experienced than Layla.

I agree, Gabi and MC plus his dad will go very badly.

Reactions: LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I got once John and once Val as my hero in this sequence. The Val scene ends very romantic.
As i remember to get Val it does not matter if u have Alexis or Layla as GF u just need to get enough hits on Val at every chance. One guy just posted a few days ago here that there is also a third option i wanna try out where u get only hit by Zach and Ethan just curse you verbally without a fight. This happenes if u never help Erynn anyway and may u must be on Laylla path.

Thanks for the advice on Valeria.

I wonder if the third option also happens if instead of training with Layla, you have sex with Alexis in your room, Erryn catches you both and you choose to either lie about Erryn which causes her to end her relationship with you or tell the truth which causes both women to end their relationship with you.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Some more thoughts and observations on the game

At her best, Nyx uses similar characters ,scenes, situations, and finds interesting and fun character and plot progression variations that aren't repetitive or redundant

Narrative Mirror Scenes, Parallel Narrative Lines, Parallel Scenes, Plot Devices, Motifs, Comparison and Contrast, Scene Variations

-Meet your past on the airplane - Alexis, Iris

- Feel how fast my heart is beating MC- Alexis, Valeria

- Truth or Dare Positive or Negative - Layla, Cara, secondary-Valeria, Elena

- Ho Lady - Tori, Julia, Rachel

-Bar Temptations - Tori, Julia

- Oedipus Complex variation - screwing your dad's wife who's not really your mom

- Photo Op plot advancement plant, payoff - Iris, Alexis, Erryn, Layla, Andres evidence of cheating

- MC Terrible dancer, but you're not as bad as you think - Layla, Nikki

- Bar Make Out Moment - Cara Birthday Kiss, Layla pretend girlfriend

- Beach fun, banter, pranks, suntan lotion, water pranks, pull shorts down - Layla, Nikki, Elena

- Bucket list sex - airplane rest room, dad's motorcycle

- Three Guy Gang-up on MC - Emmanuel Gang, Ethan Gang, Lucas (Aborted, turned solo assault)

- Parental Figure Surprise Reveal to Child who rage walks out - Andres I'm engaged and we're moving in with them, Emily He's not your dad

- Sister Action with MC - Alexis-Layla, Cara-Nikki, Iris-Erryn

- Nip slips - Emily, Layla, Elena

- Throw in the Pool Play with MC- Melissa, Erryn, Layla, Val, Elena, Gabi

-Cock Block the Violent Douche-Ethan-Erryn, Lucas-Layla

- Driving Mr. MC - Alexis, Erryn, Nikki, Nathan, Cara (reverse)

- Clothing Device - MC- Nikki White workout shirt, underwear swap maybe more important for Valeria than Layla

-Lick My MC - Iris, Valeria

-Shower Sex-Alexis, Nikki

- He's (not) my boyfriend - Erryn clothing store lady, Layla MC wins race sports agent

-Elena Lockers Slap Ass - Slap MC post Layla pretend girlfriend scene, slap Layla post Spanish test results

-Carry the drunk Lady - Elena, Nikki

-Early morning romance runs - Nikki, Valeria

- Raspberry shampoo - Alexis, Valeria

- Taste in Music - Alexis, Valeria

- Workout Partners - Nikki, Layla, Valeria, Elena

- Tattoo Terror Tag Team - The best guy to have with you in a fight, also has tatoos, Nathan, John

- Tattooed Ladies - Lakeyn, Melissa

- We repeat our patterns if we are not aware - MC-Alexis-Erryn triangle and other triangles, potential Emily-John-Melissa triangle

- "I should have knocked" scenes - MC, Cara, Nikki

- It's important the MC to make the ladies laugh and smile, enjoyment or cheering them up (Cara birthday dance, Erryn cappuccino post Ethan assault, Gabi training camp sexy time)

- Seat Partners - Elena-MC, Alexis-MC, Valeria-MC, Layla-MC, Iris-MC

- He's so much fun thought bubble - Alexis, Layla, Nikki, Elena

- Always make a good impression on their mothers - Melissa, Haley, Adriana (and fathers John)

Miscellaneous

- Why are John's tattoos different or missing from the time the MC first meets him (more tattoos) to the time you reconnect in the garage (less tattoos)?

- Ladies are either sexually experienced, like to flirt and tease, sexually inexperienced or have sexual trauma

- The black characters' depictions needs a lot of improvement

- If the MC is 6 foot 1, there seems to be a lot of tall ladies in this game.

- Is it difficult for the MC to have more male friends because of his upbringing?

- Like LSC82 said, will their be life altering pregnancies for this generation of characters like what happened with Emily's generation?

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Val scene was funny as hell. She comes in like Miss Piggy and just goes "hi ya!" with the flying jump kick and then dude pulls her hair like it is two girls fighting. I don't think that I liked Val much until that scene. She was just another girl in a game too full of girls until that point. It was the first thing that made her stick out from the crowd.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hold the phone. I've seen where people are talking about how your relationship with Lexi ends when she finds out your messing around with Layla or something like that. But I just got to the point where Erynn found out about the Lexi and the MC. I would have thought that, when the MC confronts Lexi, that it would be the end of the relationship.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hold the phone. I've seen where people are talking about how your relationship with Lexi ends when she finds out your messing around with Layla or something like that. But I just got to the point where Erynn found out about the Lexi and the MC. I would have thought that, when the MC confronts Lexi, that it would be the end of the relationship.
You can choose to end the relationship there, however you can choose to forgive her and continue the relationship.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You can choose to end the relationship there, however you can choose to forgive her and continue the relationship.
Cool. I guess I ended it because I chose the angry approach. Liked the Lexi character, but since Erynn is the main LI of the story, I thought only fitting to make my first run through focusing on her mainly. I'll play through again for different girls later on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty wholesome experiences there:
The main LI of the story, the babe some consider the girl talked about above
well, she is constantly seeing some other dudes,
kicking MC out because she needed to think only to let another dude inside ..
pretty sure that is what girls with many guys do every day.

Then she she goes out with another dude, guess going out with MC was not what she wanted.

She keeps going to parties with different men every time, pretty sure anyone seeing her knows what she does.

MC cannot be any less angry after so many duded keep taking the supposed LI out while he gets the boot.

To each their own, I guess.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The Val scene was funny as hell. She comes in like Miss Piggy and just goes "hi ya!" with the flying jump kick and then dude pulls her hair like it is two girls fighting. I don't think that I liked Val much until that scene. She was just another girl in a game too full of girls until that point. It was the first thing that made her stick out from the crowd.
Yes the approach to Val was a little carefully written in my opinion...seems the Dev Nyx has some special ideas regfarding the relationship between Val and MC..one of the rumors is that Val is Gabi's daughter and Gabis husband is real father of MC so that makes Val and MC....:)...

4.40 star(s) 265 Votes