cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there no mac download for this update
if next update leak doesn't have mac version then install current version and download and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version and play or play pc version with renpysdk for mac.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
We do almost certainly know it, or rather a fan theory says that Mr. Navarro is the MC's biodad (Santiago) who happens to be a talent scout and Gabi's husband as well.

But then who is Lexi and Lays's dad? From the back he looks like Mr. Navarro. And on top of that, from their dialogue in Lexi's room in Episode 9 we can find out that he is quite often seen hanging out at the bar where his daughter works (drinking beer and watching games is what he actually does there). So he turns out to fit the profile either. Then who is this mysterious Mr. Navarro after all?

Reactions: Nurikabe

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
We do almost certainly know it, or rather a fan theory says that Mr. Navarro is the MC's biodad (Santiago) who happens to be a talent scout and Gabi's husband as well.

But then who is Lexi and Lays's dad? From the back he looks like Mr. Navarro. And on top of that, from their dialogue in Lexi's room in Episode 9 we can find out that he is quite often seen hanging out at the bar where his daughter works (drinking beer and watching games is what he actually does there). So he turns out to fit the profile either. Then who is this mysterious Mr. Navarro after all?
I have more problems, fears, paranoia that Valeria might be related to Navarro/Gabi by their weird reactions and interaction. I better not get cockblocked by another incestbaiting angle by the dev and find out shes our sister/cousin :mad:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have more problems, fears, paranoia that Valeria might be related to Navarro/Gabi by their weird reactions and interaction. I better not get cockblocked by another incestbaiting angle by the dev and find out shes our sister/cousin :mad:
I think based on Devs no incest confirmation we must assume that every girl who didnt had sex (HJJ/BJ do not count) with MC yet can be MC's sister halfsister....:)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

There is also a small possibility that Layla and Lexi are only halfsisters.
If u remember the guy in the bar who paid MC's bills without face reveal...i think this was Laylas and Lexis father.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did a Lexi focused playthrough like you suggested (with Cara as her competition, although Nikki would have been better.)

You are correct that Lexi behaves admirably at the end of Ep9. She helps MC look for Erryn or they help each other. She's making up for lying before, and still sees Erryn as her best friend.

Among the rest of the ladies, only Val (Ethan and goons) and Cara (Emmanuel and goons) have also backed up the MC in an emergency situation.
IMHO, Alexis' friendship with Erynn is conveyed terribly in this game. It's talked up a lot (especially early on), but they dont hang out, they don't talk, and they don't seem to have much idea what the other is doing. The *only* time we see them together is when they're fighting over the MC. If the MC never sleeps with Alexis, she and Erynn never interact; we don't even get references to them interacting off camera. You'd think pairing Erynn up with Alexis would be an easy call when the MC is off at camp, but nope, not even worth considering.

Of course we all know the reason why is that Erynn is 'supposed' to be mad at Lexi by then, but that only applies to runs when Alexis 'stole' the MC. It would have been a big help to the narrative to flesh out the friendship on runs that don't date Alexis. Similarly, Alexis ought to be looking for Erynn on her own without the MC needing to guilt her into it. (Actually, that would be a nice opportunity to give her some screentime with MCs that turned her down.)

Zach is a creepy, pathetic loser. The one you warn your kids " Don't stay in the same room alone with your uncle ". He's definitely the future "I am not allowed to be within 100 meters from a school". I hope MC exacts revenge on this loser.
Zach is certainly on that path. I'd rather help get him sorted out (once and for all) than exact some sort of revenge, though. But something has to happen, and soon. Zach's antics were already wearing thing before he slugged the MC for the lulz.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
i read in the topic that this game was supposed to have an incest tag but thanks to patreon shit the developer changed it... that is another game that patreon ruins

ruins for me and for many who like incest

• Angry
Reactions: nyrek

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
IMHO, Alexis' friendship with Erynn is conveyed terribly in this game. It's talked up a lot (especially early on), but they dont hang out, they don't talk, and they don't seem to have much idea what the other is doing. The *only* time we see them together is when they're fighting over the MC. If the MC never sleeps with Alexis, she and Erynn never interact; we don't even get references to them interacting off camera. You'd think pairing Erynn up with Alexis would be an easy call when the MC is off at camp, but nope, not even worth considering.

Of course we all know the reason why is that Erynn is 'supposed' to be mad at Lexi by then, but that only applies to runs when Alexis 'stole' the MC. It would have been a big help to the narrative to flesh out the friendship on runs that don't date Alexis. Similarly, Alexis ought to be looking for Erynn on her own without the MC needing to guilt her into it. (Actually, that would be a nice opportunity to give her some screentime with MCs that turned her down.)

Zach is certainly on that path. I'd rather help get him sorted out (once and for all) than exact some sort of revenge, though. But something has to happen, and soon. Zach's antics were already wearing thing before he slugged the MC for the lulz.
They do interact with each other when you aren't on the Alexis path. There's even a scene with the both of them having fun.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I also think that the supposed so deep relationship between Erynn and Alexis and also between Erynn and MC is not really engaging developed or written in the game. At least we know later in game that Alexis and Erynn are meeting once a year to make a picture beneath the same tree every year. And from Erynn and MC we know that he had a crush on her as a young boy
while obviousley he was happy with Iris and the Tatoo Girl when he left. And from Erynn we know that meanwhile she couldnt get rid of Ethan who also made the videotape of her with another boyfriend.
So somehow the catfight between Alexis and Erynn about MC is not really realistic and logic.

• Angry
Reactions: CrioniC.Syn

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I feel that the Alexis/Erynn relationship is established well. They have been together since early childhood (the first flashback). They have been together for years (the annual tree picture). And numerous comments amongst the MC, Erynn, and Alexis show Erynn and Alexis are very close. The fact that we do not see them together so far is because Alexis has been romancing the MC despite knowing how Erynn feels about him. Out of guilt and shame, she avoids Erynn until it all comes to a head.

I also feel positive about Erynn and Alexis. So I know that plays into how a player views each character. Generally, if a player does not like Erynn, they will comment on her lack of scenes or her lack of claim to the MC. For Alexis, the fact that she is hiding her relationship with the MC from Erynn, that she has lied to both of them, is the reason most discussed.

But, we know that Alexis takes her fight with Erynn very personally (and vice versa). We know Alexis drops everything to search for Erynn at the end of Ep. 9. And we see the MC working to bring the two back together. He comments on how important they are to each other. This is a matter of speculation, but I think will soon see that they need each other and how Alexis helps Erynn out of the upcoming situation.

I think it is the result of how chapters are released and us viewing a preview of a work-in-progress. If we were to get a chapter-by-chapter preview of a Stephen King release, we would be asking a ton of questions and frustrated that we are only seeing a piece of the puzzle at each release. Any movie released the same way, any series we watch with cliffhanger endings to each episode. We give the series/show/book a bit of trust and faith that the story will be told in time. This visual novel is no different.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Seems even more farfetched, you know. Don't torture yourself with your hypotheticals. Val has a different hidden message, I suppose...

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
There is also a small possibility that Layla and Lexi are only halfsisters.
If u remember the guy in the bar who paid MC's bills without face reveal...i think this was Laylas and Lexis father.
Sorry, but I think you need to refresh your memory, for sure. Because this 'guy' was Mr. Navarro with whom the MC was chatting at the bar about the MC's sports preferences. So we know perfectly well that it was him, and Dylan also confirmed that Mr. Navarro was the one who volunteered to pay the MC's bill.

Mr. Navarro also reacted ambiguously at the fact that the MC's joined the Track and Field team ('Track and Field? Interesting.'). Either because his daughter Layla (???) is on too, or he just remembered about the upcoming school competitions at training camp? But then why didn't they express any familial sentiment there (meaning if he really could have been her dad)? Keeping that a secret or what? Just like Layla's been hiding who Principal Moore really was to her?

And as I recall, the theory of half-sisters you mentioned has been around for a long time. Okay. But what does this have to do with the issue? Anyway, he's still a putative father of one of them, isn't he? That's another question here. But for now, I keep wondering whose husband he really is, Gabi's or Adriana's, and how many children would he even have?

Episode 9 with Lexi and her dad's dialogue in her room did completely mislead meo_O

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I feel that the Alexis/Erynn relationship is established well. They have been together since early childhood (the first flashback). They have been together for years (the annual tree picture). And numerous comments amongst the MC, Erynn, and Alexis show Erynn and Alexis are very close. The fact that we do not see them together so far is because Alexis has been romancing the MC despite knowing how Erynn feels about him. Out of guilt and shame, she avoids Erynn until it all comes to a head.

I also feel positive about Erynn and Alexis. So I know that plays into how a player views each character. Generally, if a player does not like Erynn, they will comment on her lack of scenes or her lack of claim to the MC. For Alexis, the fact that she is hiding her relationship with the MC from Erynn, that she has lied to both of them, is the reason most discussed.

But, we know that Alexis takes her fight with Erynn very personally (and vice versa). We know Alexis drops everything to search for Erynn at the end of Ep. 9. And we see the MC working to bring the two back together. He comments on how important they are to each other. This is a matter of speculation, but I think will soon see that they need each other and how Alexis helps Erynn out of the upcoming situation.

I think it is the result of how chapters are released and us viewing a preview of a work-in-progress. If we were to get a chapter-by-chapter preview of a Stephen King release, we would be asking a ton of questions and frustrated that we are only seeing a piece of the puzzle at each release. Any movie released the same way, any series we watch with cliffhanger endings to each episode. We give the series/show/book a bit of trust and faith that the story will be told in time. This visual novel is no different.
Yes i agree if u choose to stick with Alexis ti end of game u ll get the deeper explanation regarding the relationship between MC,Erynn and Alexis.
If u try a playthrough by denying Alexis from beginning u ll miss a lot of that.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

I agree partially that we need more Lexi-Erryn friendship scenes, even in flashbacks to show their bond and what's at stake when Erryn breaks off their friendship. Maybe a flashback scene where they're talking about MC. Erryn wonders why he stopped communicating with her. Lexi tries to hide her feelings for him?

I think I read in a previous post that we can decide whether or not to sort out our friendship with Zach or cut it off in the next chapters.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes