The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
you can look at her boobs/turn your head away once (pool scene)
you can peek on her naked from the back/don't peek (while looking for a towel for the beach)
and you have that last episode scene where MC wakes up palming her boob if you choose to sleep with her and not on the couch

think that's about it.
idk why nyx even put that last scene into the 9th episode. I mean, I get it, she's trolling the incest lovers but even I (I don't like incest in games) think it was lame
almost as lame as naming the hottest chick in the game as herself
Damn, I really wish Emily's model was used in one of the teachers or any other female adult the MC can bang and we got other model for his mom instead. She's easily the hottest female in Intertwined IMO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never saw Zach that way, as a creep or moron. Growing up in high school, one of my best friends was the guy who never had a girl but always desired every girl that walked past him. He would follow each new girl around like a puppy for days until he got tired of us mocking him. Nobody thought he was a creep or a moron. He just wasn't the guy anyone dated.
As a girl that has been on the recieving end of that kind of thing, it's creepy as fuck.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There are certain scenes that would take place "behind the scenes" that we don't get to see. Every interaction between characters is not possible. Conventions we make as we are reading, assumptions. If they are best friends, then we must assume that Alexis does visit her, call her, text, etc. we are simply not privy to those interactions.

If the MC is not pursuing Alexis, why doesn't Alexis look for her at the end of Ep. 9? My best answer would be so that we can see some of the other characters in action — John or Valeria. I do not think it was an oversight or an attempt to illustrate a problem between Erynn and Alexis. After all, if you were playing an Erynn route only, you would not "know" anything about the relationship between Alexis and Erynn other than they are best friends.

There are limits imposed by amounts of coding, rendering, storytelling, releasing frequency, etc. that restrict how much content can realistically be added. The story is not about Erynn and Alexis. Why would the author focus so much attention on that relationship outside of how it involves the MC?
Adding to view, consider the source(Nyx).
If doing everything on her own, that's Alot of composition for extra content(computing power even aside).
Time and resource for all of the above.

Nyx strength not in consistence should be no supersize and equal to all Nyx has done well.
May be able to get paint-thinner out of an orange but We're not going to get Harry Potter out of an Apple.
Relax and Enjoy.

EDIT: p.s.- don't go finding apple-carving pictures of Harry Potter :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
He just wasn't the guy anyone dated
That's the point here. That's not a reason Zach is the way he is. That's a consequence of what he really is. He's a personification of what a guy shouldn't be. And it's not that he's an ordinary loser who tries to learn from his own mistakes. He's so bad that he doesn't even try to change for the better and take advice of much more experienced mates.

He's got a chance 'to start over' now since the MC's back and could be a pretty good role model for him to follow, but... Zach is incorrigible. There's no excuse for what he is. But he still has a chance to fix some things, I suppose.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That's the point here. That's not a reason Zach is the way he is. That's a consequence of what he really is. He's a personification of what a guy shouldn't be. And it's not that he's an ordinary loser who tries to learn from his own mistakes. He's so bad that he doesn't even try to change for the better and take advice of much more experienced mates.

He's got a chance 'to start over' now since the MC's back and could be a pretty good role model for him to follow, but... Zach is incorrigible. There's no excuse for what he is. But he still has a chance to fix some things, I suppose.
I think many people are saying there is no redemption possible. Or that even if there were, they would choose not to because he just isn't likable.

That will be the true test of what kind of man he is, right? What he does next.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I think many people are saying there is no redemption possible. Or that even if there were, they would choose not to because he just isn't likable.

Indeed. He made his bed, but personally, I'd try to get him out of all this shit just to see 'what he does next'.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

I feel like this ship has already sailed. Using the walkthrough mod you can collect all the Zach points possible and he will still punch the PC in the face and go with the wannabe gangsters to creep on some women including Erynn. The assumption is also that he's involved in dumpstering Erynn and how could that ever be forgiven?
I'm still hoping that Zach points will tie into a less negative outcome for Erynn in some way, because otherwise Zach's character is so one-dimensional and over the top that it borders on bad writing honestly. But it looks like Erynn gets dumpstered either way, so I'm not sure how much hope is really justified.

Reactions: mnotwoke

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel like this ship has already sailed. Using the walkthrough mod you can collect all the Zach points possible and he will still punch the PC in the face and go with the wannabe gangsters to creep on some women including Erynn. The assumption is also that he's involved in dumpstering Erynn and how could that ever be forgiven?
I'm still hoping that Zach points will tie into a less negative outcome for Erynn in some way, because otherwise Zach's character is so one-dimensional and over the top that it borders on bad writing honestly. But it looks like Erynn gets dumpstered either way, so I'm not sure how much hope is really justified.
Well one of the things Nyx in my eyes is pretty consistent with, with only an exception for Mc and Dylan and maybe Nathan and John whom we completely do not know yet (though we might well learn differently later about them as well) is that: every male in game is at best an irresponsible bastard and most more bad as that. Even MC has his issues though, like anger management. :p So should we really be surprised about Zach's betrayal?

Reactions: MrD812

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
YEah .. many guys shown only as battle fodder are not in the least gaming material, hence their little screen time. Nothing spectacular about joining in a brawl, y”all, just watch the news of football hooligans going back to their brawling days of fan dom.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well one of the things Nyx in my eyes is pretty consistent with, with only an exception for Mc and Dylan and maybe Nathan and John whom we completely do not know yet (though we might well learn differently later about them as well) is that: every male in game is at best an irresponsible bastard and most more bad as that. Even MC has his issues though, like anger management. :p So should we really be surprised about Zach's betrayal?
Yeah, the MC is a 18 year old guy that can be very impulsive, but at least can apologize to people he hurts with that, like Emily and Erynn. Zach, on the other hand, isn't able to accept his attitude towards women is the problem and prefers to blame the MC as the one that "ruined" his opportunities with girls.

I would still give a shot if Nyx is planning a redemption for Zach, though.

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Valeria's got eyes on the MC (Part 2) even if he is intertwined with her romantic and athletic rivals Layla and Nikki.

Imagepipe_8_1.jpg

Imagepipe_3.jpg

Imagepipe_0.jpg Imagepipe_1.jpg Imagepipe_2.jpg Imagepipe_4.jpg Imagepipe_9.jpg Imagepipe_10.jpg

The morning after training camp.truth or dare. Valeria, not giving an eff that Layla is in the same bed, has her right leg on top of the MC while sleeping. Her right knee seems to keep Layla at bay.

Imagepipe_5.jpg Imagepipe_6.jpg

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Valeria's got eyes on the MC (Part 2) even if he is intertwined with her romantic and athletic rivals Layla and Nikki.

View attachment 1840344

View attachment 1840345

View attachment 1840348 View attachment 1840353 View attachment 1840356 View attachment 1840361 View attachment 1840365 View attachment 1840368

The morning after training camp.truth or dare. Valeria, not giving an eff that Layla is in the same bed, has her right leg on top of the MC while sleeping. Her right knee seems to keep Layla at bay.

View attachment 1840373 View attachment 1840380
The scenes from the Camp remind me again what great potential was wasted by dont deeper diving into the truth or Dare game...that could have be so much more fun...

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So confused on which download.
Win/Linux (v0.9.1):
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
v0.9.1 Update

:ROFLMAO: wtf is this.... just give me the latest update.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So confused on which download.
Win/Linux (v0.9.1):
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
v0.9.1 Update

:ROFLMAO: wtf is this.... just give me the latest update.
The first one is if you want to download 0.9.1 entirely. Parts 1-3 is if you can't download the entire almost 12GB game on its own and can choose to download in parts to make it easier so once you have all three parts downloaded you can just extract the files from part 1 to get the whole game. The last one is if you want to update from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1.

Reactions: Tokenugget
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes