H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a way to see all the routes in one playthrough? I really hate replaying games more than once or twice

Reactions: giorgyo777

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Just a quick update.

Progress is on track so far. Didn't run into any problems yet. The story for this episode is halfway written. Of course, that is still subject to change if I decide to include more scenes. Still trying to find all assets I've used so I can redownload them. This will take a while but won't affect progress as of now.

I've started rerendering the images of episode 1 in between when there's time left. I've also redone 2 animations. I rendered them on 60 fps but will play them on 30 fps else I think the movements seem too quick. They look good so far. Still have to find a way to resize them without losing too much quality since the files are pretty big.

I don't know if I'll include the rerenders in the next update or wait until I've done everything I want to redo and update it all in one. I'll see how far I'll get.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think many people are saying there is no redemption possible. Or that even if there were, they would choose not to because he just isn't likable.

That will be the true test of what kind of man he is, right? What he does next.
Redemption is always possible, but at a bare minimum it requires the offending party feel sorry for his transgressions and want to mend his ways. Zach has not only shown no sign of such remorse, he literally just sucker punched the MC for implying Zach bears *any* responsibility for his problems with the ladies. That is an extremely wide gap to bridge.

If Nyx is so pressed for time that she can't include a few alternative lines to flesh out Erynn and Alexis's friendship, is it really a good idea to devote so much time to redeeming a minor character like Zach? I'm inclined to say no, but Zach's gone too far to ignore the problem now. He can't go back to being a bumbling sidekick; either Nyx commits to giving him a redemption arc or he becomes an outright villain. I'm curious to see which she picks, but as of right now I think the game would have been better off avoiding this issue in the first place.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
either Nyx commits to giving him a redemption arc or he becomes an outright villain. I'm curious to see which she picks, but as of right now I think the game would have been better off avoiding this issue in the first place.
hope nyx goes the way of acting lessons - oh no, there's a fire and MC can save either zach or ethan
but only clickable option is MC realizes he really needs to take a dump at that moment so he turns around and starts looking for a toilet that's not on fire.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Redemption is always possible, but at a bare minimum it requires the offending party feel sorry for his transgressions and want to mend his ways. Zach has not only shown no sign of such remorse, he literally just sucker punched the MC for implying Zach bears *any* responsibility for his problems with the ladies. That is an extremely wide gap to bridge.

If Nyx is so pressed for time that she can't include a few alternative lines to flesh out Erynn and Alexis's friendship, is it really a good idea to devote so much time to redeeming a minor character like Zach? I'm inclined to say no, but Zach's gone too far to ignore the problem now. He can't go back to being a bumbling sidekick; either Nyx commits to giving him a redemption arc or he becomes an outright villain. I'm curious to see which she picks, but as of right now I think the game would have been better off avoiding this issue in the first place.
Different observation, Nyx needs redemption.... not Zach!

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I don't want to spook your fun, but I swear you'll be disappointed if you're only interested in Josy. No spoilers. I suggest you try Sage path, behind the facade of party persona hides a wild one in bed, but the sweetest, most compassionate and caring queen in life. Sorry if anything and don't mind me, just advice from someone who has researched the game up and down.

I understand what you mean now.

I think the closest equivalents in personality to Sage here in Intertwined are Elena and Iris. Their bark is worse than their bite. They are both frank and straightforward but they actually care.

Val also cares more than someone like Josy who I got disappointed with.

Imagepipe_1.jpg Imagepipe_2.jpg

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I just don't think Zach is at the point of being irredeemable. Most of his antics about not getting a hint with the girls are juvenile and rude at the worst. If Zach knew Ethan's true nature and what he did to the MC and Erynn I don't think he would take Ethan's side. I think Zach is one of the better cases of being a sort of reaction to the MCs we see in these kinds of games and it works because Zach tries so hard and doesn't comprehend his actions or is able to read the room. If Zach becomes too much like Ethan to the point of actually hurting or manipulating women or even sides with Ethan when knowing what he is really like, that will be the last straw for me. I think the way Nyx is handling it right now is very interesting since Zach's character is basically walking on a thin line of being a decent person or a complete jerk.

Reactions: giorgyo777

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Val also cares more than someone like Josy who I got disappointed with.
now, I don't want to flame nor do I want to have this post understood as such but I have to start with this - it's incredibly ridiculous how wrong you are.
the only explanation for writing such a thing is that you did not play a josy path at all.
I strongly suggest you do it. wait for the dorm party scene in ep. 8. you'll recognize it when you see it.
even without it, val doesn't even get in the ballpark of caring compared to josy.

this post is not to discredit val as a character in any way, even though I don't take her seriously at all being nyx's ingame avatar and whatnot - it's just how things are (val being compared to josy). we've barely scratched into a relationship with val, you can literally like her based on her looks and nothing else right now. there's just not enough about her yet to actually say she cares about something or what she's like. or at least not enough for me. every other character in intertwined has a lot more interactions over these 9 episodes and you can say for some of them who cares about who/what and what they're like.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes