Apr 26, 2022
I just don't think Zach is at the point of being irredeemable. Most of his antics about not getting a hint with the girls are juvenile and rude at the worst. If Zach knew Ethan's true nature and what he did to the MC and Erynn I don't think he would take Ethan's side. I think Zach is one of the better cases of being a sort of reaction to the MCs we see in these kinds of games and it works because Zach tries so hard and doesn't comprehend his actions or is able to read the room. If Zach becomes too much like Ethan to the point of actually hurting or manipulating women or even sides with Ethan when knowing what he is really like, that will be the last straw for me. I think the way Nyx is handling it right now is very interesting since Zach's character is basically walking on a thin line of being a decent person or a complete jerk.
Interesting. I literally see his character as being a jerk overall.
I know the guy is like mentally challenged and completely oblivious to boundaries, but the way he treats women and just acts like a ten year old in general...ugh. Also, the way he turned on the MC and still doesn't have the brain cells to realize it's his own fault he will most likely die a virgin and not the MC's.
He was obviously dropped on his head as a baby.

Reactions: ename144 and MrD812

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I know the guy is like mentally challenged and completely oblivious to boundaries, but the way he treats women and just acts like a ten year old in general...ugh. Also, the way he turned on the MC and still doesn't have the brain cells to realize it's his own fault he will most likely die a virgin and not the MC's.
I think it is just because of how I view Zach's role in the story. As I said Zach has now gained a new role of reacting to the MCs role of being the MC, the main focus of attention of the women in the game. Some games are more direct with it, such as having a character outright state the MCs actions may not be morally correct trying to charm or date several women. Zach has had several updates of build up establishing his relationship and his personality amongst the cast of characters before having him have that moment of calling out the MCs actions of being the MC and the women being attracted to him. In all honesty, if the role was reversed and Zach was the MC it very well could be his antics that get him all the women, but he is basically subject to being a side character and being overshadowed by the MC. Zach in himself very much reminds me of other adult game MCs in a sense. Even before last update, that is what compelled me about his character and why I don't think his actions made him a complete jerk especially in conjunction with his actual positive interactions with characters. I think if he can learn to be more accepting and aware of the wants of others especially over his own and also toning down some of his antics, he will go a long way.

Apr 26, 2022
I think it is just because of how I view Zach's role in the story. As I said Zach has now gained a new role of reacting to the MCs role of being the MC, the main focus of attention of the women in the game. Some games are more direct with it, such as having a character outright state the MCs actions may not be morally correct trying to charm or date several women. Zach has had several updates of build up establishing his relationship and his personality amongst the cast of characters before having him have that moment of calling out the MCs actions of being the MC and the women being attracted to him. In all honesty, if the role was reversed and Zach was the MC it very well could be his antics that get him all the women, but he is basically subject to being a side character and being overshadowed by the MC. Zach in himself very much reminds me of other adult game MCs in a sense. Even before last update, that is what compelled me about his character and why I don't think his actions made him a complete jerk especially in conjunction with his actual positive interactions with characters. I think if he can learn to be more accepting and aware of the wants of others especially over his own and also toning down some of his antics, he will go a long way.
If it was reversed and Zach's antics as the MC got him all the girls, I'd be thinking "This is pretty stupid" while playing through the game. The MC is popular because he has a charming personality and is confident with the girls. He also appears handsome to most of them. Big point here: he listens to them and responds appropriately.
Zach does not listen to the girls repeatedly, ignores their discomfort, pressures them until they get angry, often says absolutely juvenile remarks to them and to top it off, has bad hygiene as remarked by the MC during the underwear swap.

I think those would be too many things he has to change. He is too stupid and easily manipulated as seen by his betrayal of the MC.

I'm pretty sure he's dying a virgin at this rate :giggle:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I tend to agree. Zach's conduct toward the girls is inexcusable (especially the spying) but it should be obvious that it even makes the other male characters uncomfortable. I don't know about the head trauma, but he is certainly maladjusted and unable to function as an adult, which all the other college-age characters are supposed to be.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
If you didn't like it before I'm not really sure you'll like Intertwined now. It's an amazing AVN, but maybe it just isn't for you if haven't like it from the beginning.
If going by that..... by it's self(alone), tells me it's not going to improve.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But Zach isn't reacting to the MC's dating several women because his behavior doesn't change when the MC limits himself to a single girl (or even no girls). He doesn't even react to how well you treat him! Zach is a small-minded jackass no matter what, pure and simple. If he'd been the main character and his antics were supposed to win over the girls, I very much doubt I'd have played the game long enough to see him punch his 'sensitive guy' sidekick.

Zach isn't irredeemable by any means, but I doubt it's worth spending the time and effort it would take to rehabilitate him at this point.

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
For anyone who is looking cheats, you can change relation points using console. Download UnRen, enable console. In the game press shift+o, and enter one of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Example:
Alexis_Points=99

Reactions: giorgyo777

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Just finished my first blind playthrough. While it's been an enjoyable one, my thoughts are kinda all over the place lol ngl. That ending didn't really help either.

Of course I ended up on Cara's path, even though that was never my intention, so I told her I'm seeing someone, which wasn't true.
Not true, because of course the two LIs I started to like the most turned out to be sisters, so I couldn't decide and ended up on neither path.

Oh well time to look for a walkthrough to actually see what's going on in this game.
Nice homage to Sha'Carri Richardson. Hope this one doesn't lose first place because of smoking pot, though.

Do we have an educated guess about where we are in the story, like how many updates are left?

Gamn

Oct 15, 2020
I just recently got time to finally play the new chapter and honestly i am a bit underwhelmed...

I started with my Layla/Elena run (Nikki of the two sisters) and it was like 40% flashback, 40% Nikki, and 20% between Layla, Elena and Val. Felt a bit pointless for me overall since i didnt care enough for Nikki. At to Zach becoming dumber by the minute and Ethan ruining what would otherwise be a pretty chill VN and i dont know... just... underwhelming, at least for me.

I was gonna leave Alexis for last since she is my favorite, but i probably just do her path and call it a day until next update.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I just recently got time to finally play the new chapter and honestly i am a bit underwhelmed...

I started with my Layla/Elena run (Nikki of the two sisters) and it was like 40% flashback, 40% Nikki, and 20% between Layla, Elena and Val. Felt a bit pointless for me overall since i didnt care enough for Nikki. At to Zach becoming dumber by the minute and Ethan ruining what would otherwise be a pretty chill VN and i dont know... just... underwhelming, at least for me.

I was gonna leave Alexis for last since she is my favorite, but i probably just do her path and call it a day until next update.
I would run the Alexis path once because this path i found is currently the most dense, most finished and best staged path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girl you get beat up for regularly and the girl who comes for you.
2 marvelous sides of the same queen.
I would run the Alexis path once because this path i found is currently the most dense, most finished and best staged path.
i feel like there are only two main paths as of now. Alexis and Layla with numerous variations and offshoots.
Alexis is such a rare wonder girl in all of gaming, even scarcer IRL. She be best at everything.
Lay is a disaster putting MC in the dirt and chugging at his heartache like a rhemora on steroids.

Reactions: giorgyo777
Apr 10, 2022
Nathan mogs Zack really hard in the friend department as well.
Please, no redemption arc for Zach.
I just want to rip his still beating heart out of his chest and barbecue it.
At first I thought this was too extreme, but then I realized this would probably save some poor girl from getting date raped. Zack is really entitled, pushy, and even creepy.

Gamn

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, i give it a try and Lexi got way more content over all, It was still mostly Cara, i had her in that run, and the flashback, but Lexi got enough time in to count and got a decent amount of progression.

I also tried Rin path... yeah... i feel bad for anyone that has her as their fav...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, i give it a try and Lexi got way more content over all, It was still mostly Cara, i had her in that run, and the flashback, but Lexi got enough time in to count and got a decent amount of progression.

I also tried Rin path... yeah... i feel bad for anyone that has her as their fav...
Yes ia also tried all girls path...and it seems Nyx put a lot more attention and work into Alexis path than for any other girls yet...:)...But i dont know if Nyx would add in older chapters any additional content to make Erynn or other girls more engaging and dense in future updates...i see very seldom that any devs are improving character storytelling/introduction in already released chapters of a game. Mostly they just add new progress to story..

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes