horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
So it is natural to root for Erynn, but her story is underdeveloped and there is too much going on with her story that undermines the story that her fans want to see. Hence the consternation that usually accompanies discussions about her.
see this part is how I feel 100% I was the MC at 13 that was in love with a 16 year old girl who because of her friends pretty much made my life a living hell while she did nothing to intervene. She cared about me yes but she was never fully there romantically so after I was pushed away it was pretty much over with, when I hit 16 and she was 19 she had seen me as someone different (I had filled out gotten taller etc) but I had moved on, for me it was a learning experience, I also had an Iris so I guess for me this game is reliving my past and while maybe I would have liked for my Erynn to have come to my rescue but I took what happened to me as a life lesson and found someone better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its not NTR, more like how many girls can we cuck Zach out of , that heel turn... oof I can't wait for him to get what he deserves, and yes there was an air of truth with what he said about the MC "you knew I liked Layla/Valeria" my response would have been, "if you didnt act like such a horny asshole all the time maybe a girl would like you".
1, 2, 3, .............. "couple" of girls won't be interested on zach and same applies to teachers.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
see this part is how I feel 100% I was the MC at 13 that was in love with a 16 year old girl who because of her friends pretty much made my life a living hell while she did nothing to intervene. She cared about me yes but she was never fully there romantically so after I was pushed away it was pretty much over with, when I hit 16 and she was 19 she had seen me as someone different (I had filled out gotten taller etc) but I had moved on, for me it was a learning experience, I also had an Iris so I guess for me this game is reliving my past and while maybe I would have liked for my Erynn to have come to my rescue but I took what happened to me as a life lesson and found someone better.
She actually did do things to intervene.
To have a more clear picture aside from hearsay.
Is always best to go back, take time to read what actually was said, done, not said and not done.

Far better then second hand, so there is no mistake.
Rather then list the qualities of Erynn.
Best to see them with Your eyes so You know without any outside perspective other then Your own.

Myself, with any VN i pick a person or couple(s).
Then stick to their story-line/relationship.
See it to the end.

Yeah, i miss out on alot of content doing this.
Still my choice in before proceeding with a VN.
Can always see content for others another time.

Yeah i get it, i'm an odd duck but it's just what i always do with any VN.
Not agenst multi-relationships at all by far.
Many are not as knowledgeable of them in first hand experience let alone solid investigation, often get things incorrect.

Things are more simple then many allow themselves to learn.
No where near as complicated as many have been lead to think.
It's actually opposite more so.

Nevertheless, it's really better reading everything in this VN.
Many things are easy to overlook, not fully comprehend.
Alot of props to Nyx for taking on such a task.

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
She actually did do things to intervene.
To have a more clear picture aside from hearsay.
Is always best to go back, take time to read what actually was said, done, not said and not done.

Far better then second hand, so there is no mistake.
Rather then list the qualities of Erynn.
Best to see them with Your eyes so You know without any outside perspective other then Your own.

Myself, with any VN i pick a person or couple(s).
Then stick to their story-line/relationship.
See it to the end.

Yeah, i miss out on alot of content doing this.
Still my choice in before proceeding with a VN.
Can always see content for others another time.

Yeah i get it, i'm an odd duck but it's just what i always do with any VN.
Not agenst multi-relationships at all by far.
Many are not as knowledgeable of them in first hand experience let alone solid investigation, often get things incorrect.

Things are more simple then many allow themselves to learn.
No where near as complicated as many have been lead to think.
It's actually opposite more so.

Nevertheless, it's really better reading everything in this VN.
Many things are easy to overlook, not fully comprehend.
Alot of props to Nyx for taking on such a task.
I agree 100% when I do an Erynn run I will definitely pay more attention and try to get more insight to her but my first playthrough as far as I could tell atleast from how my MC was seeing it Layla just fit for him I will in due time go back and play other routes.

and yes I congratulate Nyx for making me sit for hours in my chair fully engrossed in this story really enjoying it, I am really anticipating and wanting more.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
its not NTR, more like how many girls can we cuck Zach out of , that heel turn... oof I can't wait for him to get what he deserves, and yes there was an air of truth with what he said about the MC "you knew I liked Layla/Valeria" my response would have been, "if you didnt act like such a horny asshole all the time maybe a girl would like you".
I was actually happy to let him have Val, the MC already has his pick of the other girls and she comes too late in the story for me to see her as a serious LI but of course he manages to mess things up with the one girl that he might actually have a chance with... and he blames the MC for it LOL. Fuck Zach, I tried to be a good friend despite him acting like an idiot 99% of the time and he still betrayed the MC and sided with Ethan. I hope we get the chance to take proper revenge against him.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I was actually happy to let him have Val, the MC already has his pick of the other girls and she comes too late in the story for me to see her as a serious LI but of course he manages to mess things up with the one girl that he might actually have a chance with... and he blames the MC for it LOL. Fuck Zach, I tried to be a good friend despite him acting like an idiot 99% of the time and he still betrayed the MC and sided with Ethan. I hope we get the chance to take proper revenge against him.
once Val sat with the MC on the bus it was over and yes I hope Zach gets his shit pushed in royally by the MC after the MC grabs Iris' dad and they go to town on them

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
?.. Zach got tricked by Ethan in my playthough. Ethan just lies to him and puts the idea in his head that the MC is turning the girls against him. Zach is not a bad guy in my impression, he´s just dumb as a bucked. ^^

Reactions: Harathorne

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
?.. Zach got tricked by Ethan in my playthough. Ethan just lies to him and puts the idea in his head that the MC is turning the girls against him. Zach is not a bad guy in my impression, he´s just dumb like a bucked. ^^
its one thing being dumb but when he gets told multiple times by the MC "hey bro chill the fuck out" and he keeps trying to be too handsy or forceful, I dont feel sorry for him.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
so I have a question for the Erynn fans out there other than the look of her character what endears her to you ? I am curious because and this is just an opinion of someone that played a very rushed playthrough, there wasn't really much that compelled me to want to stick the MC with her romantically, lost love maybe but so much time has passed, she never felt like the one that got away or vice versa.
You are not alone with that..i played all romances and in fact only the one of Alexis really has a deep engaging story until the current end...all the rest are just somehow interesting characters and some sort of teasing and good looking but not really the way that i would recognize it as a LI.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
You are not alone with that..i played all romances and in fact only the one of Alexis really has a deep engaging story until the current end...all the rest are just somehow interesting characters and some sort of teasing and good looking but not really the way that i would recognize it as a LI.
if you are talking about sex then yeah I feel like Lexi is there for those that want the sex option on a regular basis.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes