horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Oh boy, get ready for another round of debate on who the best girl is:ROFLMAO:
hehe well after what I just saw I am kinda raging
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats funny and what always happens with me and these games is that I overlook them until I play them and then I am hooked.

If I had to say, my only con for this game is that they throw to many girls at you, and I am all for variety but at the same time I sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad.

Cara for example I was into the idea of the her and the MC being together but decided against it because something just felt off about it all (including her sister, they felt very secondary if that makes sense)

Right now I am doing a Layla playthrough cause I dunno (will probably regret because I am piecing things together and I really don't know how I am going to react if my gut instinct is true same with Lexi, in the beginning since she was the first girl you meet I was like huh this will be fun, but then as I got into the story it felt like it was gravitating more towards Layla.

Erynn as pretty and sweet as she is, I don't know what it was but after the confusion when they were kids and all the water under the bridge between them I just didn't really want them back together.

Elena and Valeria.. what can I say if there was a way to combine Layla/Elena/Valeria together into 1 girl it'd be perfect but so is life I also like Elena and Valeria and I'll probably have separate runs for each

Mellisa and MC's Mom : lulz each hot but why is MC's mom getting sexualized, Melissa on the other hand, I want to see that boundary crossed also Principal Moore is hot but thats not an option for me lol lets not get too crazy.

Iris .. well while I enjoyed seeing how the MC got his first girlfriend and their story, I feel like some of these girls (including Iris) are just there she is hot long hair and short so big props for that.

I think thats it for now , so when was this last release out? and whats the release schedule cause I am hooked and I am anticipating playing this game more...

oh I forgot (like the MC does all the time) Zach, now I'm not going to name other games and compare MC bff's but Zach has to be the dumbest asshole in all of humanity, and I have to say he's written in a way where every scene he's in I just want him hit by a bus constantly like over and over and its good there needs to be a contrast between the "I can do everything MC" but yeah I hope he gets dropped into the 9th circle of hell forever.

ok now I am done.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.
thanks nyxvaleria ;) , it's nice to know some new details about your work :D .

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It would be intetesting Nyx would turn tje game with next chaptdr into so.e s
Yes, that scene was even fully animated:
View attachment 1882765
May Nyx woll turn the plot now into some Game of Thrones approach when it comes to introduce and eliminate characters. Introducing new hot characters and let them get killed a few scenes lster.....

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I will say this this, the game was so good that I marathoned it only stopping for bathroom and food breaks.

also something has been on my mind since I finished

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I will say this this, the game was so good that I marathoned it only stopping for bathroom and food breaks.

Good question, it would put a huge tailspin of an Incest perspective 'if' it leads that way.

Would leave a lot with the Omega Mu Gamma face

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

Since Alexis is older than the PC and Layla is the same age, they could only be his half sisters, if his father cheated on principal Moore, while they already had a child together and another one on the way. This could be a nice source for drama, but it would put the father in a pretty bad light.
Also, I remember reading in this thread that this game is confirmed to not have incest. So, Alexis and Layla are probably the PC's step-sisters at most, but even then, his biological father never took any responsibility for him, so I don't know how that would work legally.

Reactions: ename144 and MrD812

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Since Alexis is older than the PC and Layla is the same age, they could only be his half sisters, if his father cheated on principal Moore, while they already had a child together and another one on the way. This could be a nice source for drama, but it would put the father in a pretty bad light.
Also, I remember reading in this thread that this game is confirmed to not have incest. So, Alexis and Layla are probably the PC's step-sisters at most, but even then, his biological father never took any responsibility for him, so I don't know how that would work legally.
ah I see, and thats whats really fun with these stories is the discussion, I feel like I need to go back and read the discussions in this thread to get a better grasp of what people think about certain characters/story plots.

its funny I've had a few rl relationships like the one MC has had in this game mainly Erynn, and one like the on going "choose the girl you like" option of Layla/Elena/Valeria there were 3 best friends when I was in HS that I liked and liked me back, but in my case I turned them down because knowing them like I did it would have ruined the friendships if I had chosen one over the other.

Reactions: MrD812

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
And don't forget that MC's mother Emily and Adriana were roommates in the dorm. If Santiago was shagging them both surely one of them would've noticed.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
And don't forget that MC's mother Emily and Adriana were roommates in the dorm. If Santiago was shagging them both surely one of them would've noticed.
the flash backs were interesting and one thing I love when the flashbacks are being told you see what actually goes on but I am sure that the sexy naughty parts were left out, like when the MC tells his mom about Iris.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I can't remember if there was ever a reason for why Emily went with Andres and Santiago vanished in the end. It could be that there was some drama that just didn't come up, yet.
It also never came up that Adriana was raising a child, while living in a dorm. Maybe that's how Erynn and Alexis met. But then I'd expect Adriana and Melissa to be closer.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Quick little update.

Made good progress last week. Besides redoing some older animations, I also created 4 new ones for this episode. I still need to find a new program to create the video files though. I still have single framed images for now and the program I used before drops the quality too much. I tried to do it in photoshop but failed miserably. If anyone knows a simple program that can create a video file out of single frames images, let me know.

I'll probably include 4 days in this update. Friday to Monday. I think that way it will have plenty of scenes with most characters. There are a few characters though who won't have much screentime. This includes one or more of the favourites.

Still working on the Saturday scenes as of now. It's a long day with lots of scenes.

I've changed another character's appearance. That change will stay though for a while. About last week's appearance change, I'm still on the fence. Like I said, I'll keep it for this update but might change it again.

One character will also have a small personality change. You won't notice it straight away because I try to make it as natural as possible. See it as "growing up" and slowly becoming more confident.

There will be another flashback. For the people who don't like flashbacks, don't worry, it's a very short one. It's a nice one though in my opinion and can't wait for your reaction to it.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

Quick little update.

Made good progress last week. Besides redoing some older animations, I also created 4 new ones for this episode. I still need to find a new program to create the video files though. I still have single framed images for now and the program I used before drops the quality too much. I tried to do it in photoshop but failed miserably. If anyone knows a simple program that can create a video file out of single frames images, let me know.

I'll probably include 4 days in this update. Friday to Monday. I think that way it will have plenty of scenes with most characters. There are a few characters though who won't have much screentime. This includes one or more of the favourites.

Still working on the Saturday scenes as of now. It's a long day with lots of scenes.

I've changed another character's appearance. That change will stay though for a while. About last week's appearance change, I'm still on the fence. Like I said, I'll keep it for this update but might change it again.

One character will also have a small personality change. You won't notice it straight away because I try to make it as natural as possible. See it as "growing up" and slowly becoming more confident.

There will be another flashback. For the people who don't like flashbacks, don't worry, it's a very short one. It's a nice one though in my opinion and can't wait for your reaction to it.
I really enjoyed the flashbacks, its neat to find out about how the MC got to where he was as well as the other characters and their connections to each other.

overall cant wait for the next episode!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Good question, it would put a huge tailspin of an Incest perspective 'if' it leads that way.

Would leave a lot with the Omega Mu Gamma face
My favourite guess considering the non incest approach is that the husband of Gabi is his real father and Val his halfsister.
In case its Moore's husband Nyx will have to make Alexis to a half sister of Layla with different father.
But in that case Layla would still be his halfsister and there are also already scenes with MC and Layla which can get defined as incest.

Reactions: MrD812

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
My first guess would be Cara. I don't have a path for her due to how boringly vanilla she is. Layla would be my second guess but I think she's confident enough just not experienced?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes