Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, I know many of you are probably guessing if Erynn is dead, but there is one strong clue that she is not.

The highest Patreon Tier is called "Erynn's fan"
I think letting her get killed wouldn't exactly be the smartest business decision for the developer.

:D
Still Erynn has been getting the short end of the stick since the beginning. Even side girls like the whatshisface sisters have more and better content than her. I don't know if Nyx has plans to make some Erynn focused updates in the future or she just hate Erynn character because she only gets drama and zero action with the MC.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Still Erynn has been getting the short end of the stick since the beginning. Even side girls like the whatshisface sisters have more and better content than her. I don't know if Nyx has plans to make some Erynn focused updates in the future or she just hate Erynn character because she only gets drama and zero action with the MC.

clues:

More content supporting It IS vs It ISN'T.
Her Phone, Her shoes, Her Legs....

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-9-2-nyx.53676/post-8060353

Fact there are several options/offers to END path of Erynn.

One thing to bear in mind though.
It's been said Nyx was going to kill off Niki.
Didn't happen but, was mentioned Niki fans had influence to it NOT happening.

Tends to leave readers not expecting any real content involving Erynn moving forward.
More 'flash-back' content perhaps, would not be surprised in the least bit at this point.
To the extent considering things that have not happen and what has.

Next update will be a deal breaker for many.
Just for content-type choices of Nyx.
Alone in and of it's self.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
One thing to bear in mind though.
It's been said Nyx was going to kill off Niki.
Didn't happen but, was mentioned Niki fans had influence to it NOT happening.
We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
We didn't have influence at all. When Nyx was creating the scenes with Nikki, she herself liked her and decided to keep her in. But only in the "official version".
In the "Dev version" of the game, there is an option where MC freezes in that situation and Nikki dies. The renders are pretty brutal.
show us this, is there a spoiler for the dev version?

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Case and point outweighs influence or none.
Do You get what i'm saying here on point/topic?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Oh boy, get ready for another round of debate on who the best girl is:ROFLMAO:
hehe well after what I just saw I am kinda raging
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats funny and what always happens with me and these games is that I overlook them until I play them and then I am hooked.

If I had to say, my only con for this game is that they throw to many girls at you, and I am all for variety but at the same time I sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad.

Cara for example I was into the idea of the her and the MC being together but decided against it because something just felt off about it all (including her sister, they felt very secondary if that makes sense)

Right now I am doing a Layla playthrough cause I dunno (will probably regret because I am piecing things together and I really don't know how I am going to react if my gut instinct is true same with Lexi, in the beginning since she was the first girl you meet I was like huh this will be fun, but then as I got into the story it felt like it was gravitating more towards Layla.

Erynn as pretty and sweet as she is, I don't know what it was but after the confusion when they were kids and all the water under the bridge between them I just didn't really want them back together.

Elena and Valeria.. what can I say if there was a way to combine Layla/Elena/Valeria together into 1 girl it'd be perfect but so is life I also like Elena and Valeria and I'll probably have separate runs for each

Mellisa and MC's Mom : lulz each hot but why is MC's mom getting sexualized, Melissa on the other hand, I want to see that boundary crossed also Principal Moore is hot but thats not an option for me lol lets not get too crazy.

Iris .. well while I enjoyed seeing how the MC got his first girlfriend and their story, I feel like some of these girls (including Iris) are just there she is hot long hair and short so big props for that.

I think thats it for now , so when was this last release out? and whats the release schedule cause I am hooked and I am anticipating playing this game more...

oh I forgot (like the MC does all the time) Zach, now I'm not going to name other games and compare MC bff's but Zach has to be the dumbest asshole in all of humanity, and I have to say he's written in a way where every scene he's in I just want him hit by a bus constantly like over and over and its good there needs to be a contrast between the "I can do everything MC" but yeah I hope he gets dropped into the 9th circle of hell forever.

ok now I am done.

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes