Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
ok so i get this scene. i hope it will not end /spoiler with too much drama after that v9 ending :/ for eryn or valeria it is a game most ppl wont like that but we will see
The word "almost" already can be taken as a hint that maybe Val and MC have same Dad since Nyx stated to avoid incest situations in the game.
Now its interesting in what relationship Gabi and Val will be...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999

conney

Apr 4, 2020
you say it's 9.2 v but it's only 9.1v why is that an the other is why can i help everyone an not this version

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
They can't be mom & daughter, so maybe aunt & niece? or Gaby is Val's stepmom?
Yes something like this or sisters....or maybe the selfie pics on Vals mobile what u can check in the bus where she is in same bedroom like mc was first day with Gabi is just because Nyx is reusing backgrounds...:)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
What’s the eta from next update if it’s leak ? And between 2 content update generally ?
2 releases per year is what we get generally. So the approximate ETA would be mid/late autumn, unless Nyx somehow speeds things up. Actually, it all depends on the amount of content planned.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
2 releases per year is what we get generally. So the approximate ETA would be mid/late autumn, unless Nyx somehow speeds things up. Actually, it all depends on the amount of content planned.
If that were true, we would be at episode 4 and not 9.
First episodes took 1 month, last episode took 4 months.
Like you said in your last sentence, it all depends on how long the episode is. More content = longer dev time.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
If that were true, we would be at episode 4 and not 9.
First episodes took 1 month, last episode took 4 months.
Like you said in your last sentence, it all depends on how long the episode is. More content = longer dev time.
My bad. Didn't make myself clear. I was only referring to what we've been getting lately. And yeah, it was incorrect to talk about the exact number per year. Everything else I wrote about is still unchanged.

And btw, Episode 9 took 5 months to release (December, January, February, March, April). But it doesn't matter here. I do think what we will get is 2 (I'm not sure about 3) updates within a year. I don't think Nyx would decide on BIGGER episode again like it was with Episode 8. There is also no point releasing smaller ones I guess, given all the creativity she has. Just my 2 cents. Don't judge me.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
My bad. Didn't make myself clear. I was only referring to what we've been getting lately. And yeah, it was incorrect to talk about the exact number per year. Everything else I wrote about is still unchanged.

And btw, Episode 9 took 5 months to release (December, January, February, March, April). But it doesn't matter here. I do think what we will get is 2 (I'm not sure about 3) updates within a year. I don't think Nyx would decide on BIGGER episode again like it was with Episode 8. There is also no point releasing smaller ones I guess, given all the creativity she has. Just my 2 cents. Don't judge me.
4 months. She started working on ep 9 the second week of January. So, even less than 4 months.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
4 months. She started working on ep 9 the second week of January. So, even less than 4 months.
It doesn't matter when she started. The main thing is when we got it. Let's not argue, okay? Each of us is right in their own way. And as far as I recall, during that period of her vacation, she wasn't off from being an dev, but was thinking over the concept of the future episode.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes