Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You guys take everything way too literally...
Send some girls packing. Nikki and Cara are visiting. What happens when they'll leave? They pack their things. Meaning 2 fewer girls for a while. And even fewer routes to consider

And Puma1978
You're an Alexis fan, we get it.
Stop asking to put more male characters in the game who date LIs you don't want. It's not gonna happen since most people don't want/like it. It would also create a lot of work for the dev. Creating the new characters and all the different routes for those male characters. Just use your brain for a second!
You dont have to make complicated routes...if MC's LI points are low with any girl she gets a BF all of sudden and is not available for MC anymore. Thats the best way to get rid of all these girl for MC overhaul.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nyx also mentioned she herself is similar to Alexis
Hope she talks strictly about physical appearence and/or character and doesn't steal/fuck her bestie's BF IRL like Lexi did in the game coz she can't undo that.:p Would be real cool to meet a RL version of Carli from Depraved Awakening tho, especially if she's as curvy as her.

Of course redheads and brunnetes win contests
I said only redheads almost never win beauty contests ( ), not brunettes, coz I'm a blonde/ kinda guy myself, and I don't understand the obsession some ppl have with them, aside.

I think the only lesbian couple we will see will be Erynn and Iris at the End.
Iris already commited to be into Erynn
Nyx dropped some hints in the game that Iris and Erynn could be sisters and John, Iris's dad, could be Erynn's mystery dad... he kinda fits Melissa's description, so no Erynn - Iris fun for you bois if Nyx makes them sisters.

There arn't many LI to begin with and Nyx is thinking about scrapping "some"? What the hell!
That's very concerning, especially after that disturbing cliffhanger in this update.:(

Reactions: LSC82

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You dont have to make complicated routes...if MC's LI points are low with any girl she gets a BF all of sudden and is not available for MC anymore. Thats the best way to get rid of all these girl for MC overhaul.
This sounds entirely too reasonable to work in practice. Just kidding. Maybe. Anyway, I don't clutch my pearls about the girls having other relationships but there is a vocal minority of the butthurt that would find it unacceptable even if they are not interested in the girls in question.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This sounds entirely too reasonable to work in practice. Just kidding. Maybe. Anyway, I don't clutch my pearls about the girls having other relationships but there is a vocal minority of the butthurt that would find it unacceptable even if they are not interested in the girls in question.
Ii think most just enjoy to get teased of a possible harem path which will actually never happen...:)

Reactions: giorgyo777

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think the only lesbian couple we will see will be Erynn and Iris at the End. Because Iris already commited to be into Erynn and i could imagine that Erynn has lost faith in men after what happened to her with Ethan and her previous BF from the video.
MC#s Mom or Erynns Mom will end up with the father of Iris.
Iris and Erynn having the same Father makes it unlikely Nyx will make them a couple.
You want incest?
I recommend a different VN/Dev.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Iris and Erynn having the same Father makes it unlikely Nyx will make them a couple.
You want incest?
I recommend a different VN/Dev.
Is there already any hint that Iris and Erynn are half sisters? I mean it could be since they are all blonde even the father...:)

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
True. Nyx also mentioned she herself is similar to Alexis (I can't remember everything or find this comment anymore)
if so, then I really want to meet Nyx in real life and give her a lot of love, affection, tenderness, happiness and joy))) besides, if "Nyx" is her real name, then her name is part of my real name)))

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Nyx based Valeria loosely on herself.

Alexis was supposed to be a one time hook up during the flight and never to appear again in the story.
But Nyx liked her and kept her. And made her Layla's sis.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there already any hint that Iris and Erynn are half sisters? I mean it could be since they are all blonde even the father...:)
I'm more inclined to believe that MC and Alexis are siblings. They have a strong family resemblance. Then again, everybody could be related because everybody seems to have absent fathers except for Iris and MCs dad was like Johnny Appleseed fucking everything that had a heartbeat. Don't bend over in front of MCs dad. He might take it as an invitation.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm more inclined to believe that MC and Alexis are siblings. They have a strong family resemblance. Then again, everybody could be related because everybody seems to have absent fathers except for Iris and MCs dad was like Johnny Appleseed fucking everything that had a heartbeat. Don't bend over in front of MCs dad. He might take it as an invitation.
:ROFLMAO:Now that's what i call a plot twist!!! (y)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes thats the intention of the dev i assume. Dozens of hot girls without father or at least invisible fathers having a crush on MC only and so it can happen that with everyone of those he shares the Dad at the end.
The scene when Gabi takes home MC first time when she thinks "..he looks like..." made me more part of the rumor that
Gabis husband could be MC's real Dad. Also the wedding pic guy in her flat has some similiarities with MC somehow..that would be than a c**blocker for Val.

Reactions: NewTricks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 big happy family (sorta).

Is there gonna be an android version?
maybe but in the meantime you can request it on proper subforum.

Reactions: NewTricks

keskidit

Apr 17, 2022
So for the actual version how far can we go With Valeria ? ( i did layla route ) but didnt notice much change perhaps was too far in layla ?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes