xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
30 gorgous brunettes but the only blond always wins....;-)
You never ask yourselves why ?? Blondes are naturally more beautiful than other women, not in every case ofc, but in most of them. That's why most men, especially millionaires and billionaires, almost never marry redheads. Just out of curiosity, how many 'cute' freckled redheads were there ??:sneaky: Did a redhead EVER win a ?? If not, can redhead lovers explain to me why, since they're sooo beautiful ??:LOL:

the writing for the Nikki character, I just don't see MC and her ending (a really great and well matched)
Yeah, the MC and Nikki are made for each other. Love their interactions, their banter, and their cute couple moments. Nyx hit it out of the park with the MC - Nikki couple. Love Care too, she cute and sexy AF, but Nikki is waifu material. Hope her daddy won't become a problem or punch the MC like Andres did for dating his daughter without his permission, even tho he didn't know coach Mike was her dad.

still on end when erynn is behind dumpster
We didn't know and hope it isn't Erynn and it's just a sick, disturbing joke on Nyx's part, or at least her way of keeping ppl invested in the game.

around 6 months at worst
6 months or more, depending on how long the next update will be. We waited almost a year for the 0.8 update to be released, so yeah, here's hoping that 0.10 will be released soon-ish, coz every player and Intertwined fan want to know what will happen next and who the mystery woman behind the dumpster is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Of course redheads and brunnetes win contests, blondes are only popular in games because i assume a lot of gamers are
asians or from countries where natural blondes are rare.. . Maybe also blonde Latinas are rare. May people who dont see everyday blondes feel more attracted to them. Others who dont see everyday blackhaierd asian or latin girls feel attracted to them...and so on.

Reactions: Sweet Force

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Of course redheads and brunnetes win contests, blondes are only popular in games because i assume a lot of gamers are
asians or from countries where natural blondes are rare.. . Maybe also blonde Latinas are rare. May people who dont see everyday blondes feel more attracted to them. Others who dont see everyday blackhaierd asian or latin girls feel attracted to them...and so on.
I would think redheads would be more rare, considering they're only 2% of the population, and they all caucasian.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We didn't know and hope it isn't Erynn and it's just a sick, disturbing joke on Nyx's part, or at least her way of keeping ppl invested in the game.
well mc or mc and alexis are looking for her so quitelikely it is erynn or nyx has really twisted humor.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
All those choices really start to bite my ass. I guess it's time to send some girls packing very soon.
There aren't many LI to begin with and Nyx is thinking about scrapping "some"? What the hell! In the end we will only have an all brunet cast if Erynn leaves the scene... This is the problem if you make up the story along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There aren't many LI to begin with and Nyx is thinking about scrapping "some"?
Well, Nikki and Cara have completely independent routes and half of Alexis' and Layla's routes are also independent. That's an exponential workload, especially if Nyx wants the LI to have an impact on the main story, like e.g. when Alexis joins the search for Erynn.
This is the problem if you make up the story along the way.
Yeah, I have to agree. I think late additions like Valeria and Iris are a little weird. Not that I don't like the characters, but the branching in the story was already complicated enough without them, so I have to wonder, if they're even worth the hassle for Nyx.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, I have to agree. I think late additions like Valeria and Iris are a little weird. Not that I don't like the characters, but the branching in the story was already complicated enough without them, so I have to wonder, if they're even worth the hassle for Nyx.
This is gonna piss of so many players... I can see the shitstorm incoming...

No no, I can see how it's tough to quit those two! It's probably already too late to get rid of them, once they're in the game.
I'm just saying, fleshing out Elena for example could have been a better idea than coming up with a completely new character.
Yes but she is gonna scrap "some" so there will be a shitstorm... The question is how big or how far the shit stains reach...

Edit: sorry for the flowery language.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
No no, I can see how it's tough to quit those two! It's probably already too late to get rid of them, once they're in the game.
I'm just saying, fleshing out Elena for example could have been a better idea than coming up with a completely new character.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Yes but she is gonna scrap "some" so there will be a shitstorm... The question is how big or how far the shit stains reach...

Edit: sorry for the flowery language.
She should just add more male characters into the game, for each girl one potential boyfriend who makes it out with the girl who MC is not interested in.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
You guys take everything way too literally...
Send some girls packing. Nikki and Cara are visiting. What happens when they'll leave? They pack their things. Meaning 2 fewer girls for a while. And even fewer routes to consider

And Puma1978
You're an Alexis fan, we get it.
Stop asking to put more male characters in the game who date LIs you don't want. It's not gonna happen since most people don't want/like it. It would also create a lot of work for the dev. Creating the new characters and all the different routes for those male characters. Just use your brain for a second!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
i would love to see MC's mom and her best friend as a lesbian couple!
I think the only lesbian couple we will see will be Erynn and Iris at the End. Because Iris already commited to be into Erynn and i could imagine that Erynn has lost faith in men after what happened to her with Ethan and her previous BF from the video.
MC#s Mom or Erynns Mom will end up with the father of Iris.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes