horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
My favourite guess considering the non incest approach is that the husband of Gabi is his real father and Val his halfsister.
In case its Moore's husband Nyx will have to make Alexis to a half sister of Layla with different father.
But in that case Layla would still be his halfsister and there are also already scenes with MC and Layla which can get defined as incest.
yeah it could be that Lexi and Layla have different fathers, if I had to guess Lexi is is the product of Moore and another man from a previous thing (maybe why in college she was never around) and Layla is her child with Santi, or... well I don't know
as my first playthrough was with Layla she really endeared herself to me, hopefully it gets fleshed out later.

Sep 3, 2020
I really enjoyed the flashbacks, its neat to find out about how the MC got to where he was as well as the other characters and their connections to each other.

overall cant wait for the next episode!
it's not that we don't like flashbacks is that flashback

was the entire fucking update just to tell us things we already know

basically, it was • 1000+ renders of fucking filler

not to mention how long is the game and she still adding love interest

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

that is fair and yeah like I said in my initial post after I finished the current version thats the only really con imo is the amount of girls in the story, its a good variety but unless we will be getting throuples or fwb to where we can have multiple people its going to make playthroughs very long.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My favourite guess considering the non incest approach is that the husband of Gabi is his real father and Val his halfsister.
In case its Moore's husband Nyx will have to make Alexis to a half sister of Layla with different father.
But in that case Layla would still be his halfsister and there are also already scenes with MC and Layla which can get defined as incest.
:ROFLMAO: yeah i hear ya on that Puma and i cannot help but laugh hard because.....

We know You're totally sold on Lexi but Layla being.... his sister makes Lexi his sister as well.

However, i totally see Your point with the twists and turns in this VN.

Last edited:

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021

You might see it as filler, as for me, I actually like the flashbacks. It gives a lot of information and backstory about the characters. And you can see there's put in a lot of thought about the characters, not just, here's a girl and... yeah that's it basically, just a new girl. She didn't exist before, she just showed up all of a sudden.

As for adding love interests. Who says they are all love interests?
The only ones confirmed to be love interests are:
Alexis
Erynn
Layla
Elena
Nikki
Cara
Melissa

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I really enjoyed the flashbacks, its neat to find out about how the MC got to where he was as well as the other characters and their connections to each other.

overall cant wait for the next episode!
Not that this is something everyone does.
Recommend saving what version of the VN You have.
Have older version(s) on thumbnail drives myself.

The next update, this VN will be altered.
Not the first time it's happen with a VN and perhaps may not be the last, who knows.
Just an idea but, guessing it may be wise to do a new play through from the beginning on next update.

Food for thought.

Sep 3, 2020
that is fair and yeah like I said in my initial post after I finished the current version thats the only really con imo is the amount of girls in the story, its a good variety but unless we will be getting throuples or fwb to where we can have multiple people its going to make playthroughs very long.
well that's not an option for me I love monogamy and I don't like to cheat

all I'm saying is that we promised to help Erynn and we haven't done anything yet to help her

or instead focusing the entire update on a flashback you could have focused it on Valeria

Reactions: MrD812
Sep 3, 2020
You might see it as filler, as for me, I actually like the flashbacks. It gives a lot of information and backstory about the characters. And you can see there's put in a lot of thought about the characters, not just, here's a girl and... yeah that's it basically, just a new girl. She didn't exist before, she just showed up all of a sudden.

As for adding love interests. Who says they are all love interests?
The only ones confirmed to be love interests are:
Alexis
Erynn
Layla
Elena
Nikki
Cara
Melissa
my point is I don't hate flashbacks, in general, it's just the flashback. Did not tell me anything I didn't already know from when they met in the garage

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Not that this is something everyone does.
Recommend saving what version of the VN You have.
Have older version(s) on thumbnail drives myself.

The next update, this VN will be altered.
Not the first time it's happen with a VN and perhaps may not be the last, who knows.
Just an idea but, guessing it may be wise to do a new play through from the beginning on next update.

Food for thought.
I will keep that in mind thanks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will say this this, the game was so good that I marathoned it only stopping for bathroom and food breaks.

also something has been on my mind since I finished

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you look at the MC and Alexis side by side you should hey your answer from their strong family resemblance. There is a possibility that MCs dad is the father of all the love interests though (except maybe Iris) because there are so many single moms with absent dads and MCs dad was a fire hose that only shot semen into every woman in town.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you look at the MC and Alexis side by side you should hey your answer from their strong family resemblance. There is a possibility that MCs dad is the father of all the love interests though (except maybe Iris) because there are so many single moms with absent dads and MCs dad was a fire hose that only shot semen into every woman in town.
..i think that firehose destiny now is on MC also...because obviousley he is the only male all the girls are attracted too...huhu...i dont like NTR...:)

• Sad
Reactions: giorgyo777

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I have a question for the Erynn fans out there other than the look of her character what endears her to you ? I am curious because and this is just an opinion of someone that played a very rushed playthrough, there wasn't really much that compelled me to want to stick the MC with her romantically, lost love maybe but so much time has passed, she never felt like the one that got away or vice versa.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
..i think that firehose destiny now is on MC also...because obviousley he is the only male all the girls are attracted too...huhu...i dont like NTR...:)
its not NTR, more like how many girls can we cuck Zach out of , that heel turn... oof I can't wait for him to get what he deserves, and yes there was an air of truth with what he said about the MC "you knew I liked Layla/Valeria" my response would have been, "if you didnt act like such a horny asshole all the time maybe a girl would like you".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so I have a question for the Erynn fans out there other than the look of her character what endears her to you ? I am curious because and this is just an opinion of someone that played a very rushed playthrough, there wasn't really much that compelled me to want to stick the MC with her romantically, lost love maybe but so much time has passed, she never felt like the one that got away or vice versa.
I'm not an Erynn fan but neither am I one of her haters. Maybe I can give an appropriately objective opinion. It seems that fans of Erynn have a more profound relationship with her as an archetype than as a character. What she represents is important to them. She represents a past romantic failure and an injustice that must be rectified to set the universe to balance. One of my favorite VN characters, Jaye from Chasing Sunsets, has a similar story where things went wrong over a misunderstanding long ago and her character arc is inexorably linked to whether her and the MC will be able to come to an accord and move forward together. It is an effective story that is given time to breathe and evolve naturally. So it is natural for the audience to want this for Erynn too. The main difference is that Erynn's story is at odds with this preferred character arc of reconciliation and rebuilding. The way her story is prosecuted makes it seems that MC coming back is pretty irrelevant. Remove him from her story and what changes? Not much. Sure she missed him and all but what happened in the past before the misunderstanding that was so important for her to get back to? Frankly, she just doesn't seem to want it enough.

So it is natural to root for Erynn, but her story is underdeveloped and there is too much going on with her story that undermines the story that her fans want to see. Hence the consternation that usually accompanies discussions about her.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I just like her personality. She's very easy-going, doesn't hold a grudge like certain MC who ghosted her for years, does care a lot for the protagonist and people close to her, and her hangout in ep 8 was really good for me even if there wasn't any lewd scene (seeing a girl trying and enjoying a hobby of mine is something really amazing). Sure, she made a bad decision by sticking to Ethan and not telling her close ones about her problems, something she is paying the consequences of.

I suppose you can also say the savior complex is part of Erynn's appeal for me. I really want to help her to break free of Ethan's claws and see her pursue her dreams. She deserves some happiness after everything she has been going through.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
its not NTR, more like how many girls can we cuck Zach out of , that heel turn... oof I can't wait for him to get what he deserves, and yes there was an air of truth with what he said about the MC "you knew I liked Layla/Valeria" my response would have been, "if you didnt act like such a horny asshole all the time maybe a girl would like you".
Thats interesting....may for ntr fans Nyx could just make a POV version of the game of Zach or any other male.....:)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Thats interesting....may for ntr fans Nyx could just make a POV version of the game of Zach or any other male.....:)
I've seen enough people cry, whenever a landlady game has a landlord in it, that I can't help but feel it's a little weird that nobody jumped on the scene, where the PC gets forced to watch Erynn's video, yet. Maybe because it's not explicit? That's still heavier ntr than you could find in many games, which got the facepalm brigade.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes