Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Go back, read the very first episode.
Alexis is NOT forthcoming at all.
Act's like she does not know 'who' the MC is let alone knowing EVERYTHING about the story he tells her From The Start.

Instead of being Honest with him.
She invites him to Fuck in the plane restroom.
What part of Manipulative is it You don't comprehend?
To be honest....for a man getting manipulated that way to have sex with a gorgous girl...its not really a heavy deal. But i can understand from Erynns perspective.
As MC i would also have sex in the plane with her if she would have told me who she is...:)

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
To be honest....for a man getting manipulated that way to have sex with a gorgous girl...its not really a heavy deal. But i can understand from Erynns perspective.
As MC i would also have sex in the plane with her if she would have told me who she is...:)
No, you wouldn't. It says in the game that if Alexis would have told MC who she was on the plane, he wouldn't have done it and they probably wouldn't be in a relationship. But maybe that can happen in the secret path?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Sticking Your dick in ANY gorgeous female who's dishonest.
Is thinking with Your Dick.
Not using Your Brain.

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
Helping Elena with her cheerleader routine is probably my fav bonding scene in the game rn. Too bad her path is still in the early stages for now.

Also, wholesome Layla - Elena - MC -content best part of the game for me. Really nice chemistry.

Wow hold up, ignoring all the other bs in this thread, was that scene with Elena in the latest update? If so, I gotta find it cause I missed it lol

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah managed to find it. I guess I just always assumed Elena didn't have much of a route but learn something new everyday
There will be a solo Elena route. There's not much content for her yet and (unfortunately) she's tied to Layla's route for now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Go back, read the very first episode.
Alexis is NOT forthcoming at all.
Act's like she does not know 'who' the MC is let alone knowing EVERYTHING about the story he tells her From The Start.

Instead of being Honest with him.
She invites him to Fuck in the plane restroom.
What part of Manipulative is it You don't comprehend?
There is definitely some bias involved in seeing Alexis this way. I won't argue that she wasn't dishonest — she was. But we don't know what she knows in the beginning. We do later learn that she saw a good-looking guy and sat by him to talk. As he began to tell his story, she learns that he was the boy she knew and Erynn's former best friend. In her eyes, there is no betrayal here. I would agree that she was just following her hormones until the concert scene. At that point, she has lied to Erynn and not told the MC the truth about who she is.

We also learn that she tried to avoid him after the airplane. Their orbits just keep bumping into each other. And that would be fine if there were no backstory with Erynn. But bring in Erynn and now there is some contention about who is in the wrong/right. Simply starting from the beginning with this jaded view that Alexis is a lying, cheating bitch...That doesn't seem logical or warranted at all. But people have their reasons for liking or disliking any character or story.
Well rounded is not what i would call Alexis story, her initial actions don't gel with her later character, the "hashing it out" is fast and argumentless, ultimately just "i forgive you and let's go back to fucking" and for quite a few updates now she's been stuck on "let's go on a date" routine, nothing happens, seems endgame state already... she gets plenty of "action" but her story begins and ends on "i love you so much".

Nikki(applies to Cara) due to being a "out of town character" gets episodes heavily focussed on her and then dissapears for a couple... and after being radio silent for a while here she is for another go around... can be boring if you are making a solo playthrough i tell you.

Erynn, i just think Nyx is hitting a little too hard with the "serious drama" on her case, i was very into this game when there was, Alexis vs Erynn drama... when are the sisters going to find out you been messing around with both... girl vs girl drama, that type of shit, it was fun.... and it's quickly being written out.
Plus Nyx seems to want to play her dramatic tale to completion before we can actually do anything with Erynn, for those of us who got invested early in the character it's getting increasingly frustrating, close to a real life "it may not be worth the effort".
I honestly never felt like this in a game, even those that hit us with heavy drama and "slow burns" i could see how i was getting closer and closer, Erynn feels like one step forward 3 steps back, repeatedly.

Layla, Elena and Gabi, feel like good stories to me, even if Layla/Elena is rather slow, it's constant progress, good long form storytelling, it's slow but there's enough fun moments to hold you through and you can see story is progressing.

A lot of people seem to love Valeria while i'm confused why Nyx is still bringing new characters this late into the game.
Well-rounded refers to a fuller story. It has nothing to do with judging the personality of a character. As I stated in that post, I feel Layla's storyline is the most organic and natural feeling.

I think this has been mentioned in posts, the Nikki/Cara route is not designed to be a solo route. Similarly, Iris is not a solo route. These are events and relationships that happened during the MC's time away from his mom. We see what happened in the past with those ladies, and then again in the present when he goes to the wedding or when they visit him.

When an author is writing this stuff and releasing episodically, there are bound to be gaps when you see a character in one episode but not the next. Imagine how long it would take and how much work it would be to have full and complete stories for every character in every released episode!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes