fute8848

May 16, 2021
Guys can someone tell me that how many solo routes exists in the game ???:rolleyes::oops: And if you choose to cheat alexis with nikki/cara does this mean you enter a cheat route or you just switch to nikki/cara route ,bc i am so confused

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys can someone tell me that how many solo routes exists in the game ???:rolleyes::oops: And if you choose to cheat alexis with nikki/cara does this mean you enter a cheat route or you just switch to nikki/cara route ,bc i am so confused
For me Mc with Lexi (without Layla) and with nikki/cara is OK , even lexi start searching with MC for Erynn, but for next update I do not know.
The above case only when MC with Lexi and Layla and nikki/cara.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's not a harem game so pursuing multiple girls will eventually backfire and most likely cause you to lose all of them. We've already seen that with Alexis/Layla and i don't seen Alexis reacting any differently if she finds out you're two timing her with Nikki/Cara.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
It's not a harem game so pursuing multiple girls will eventually backfire and most likely cause you to lose all of them. We've already seen that with Alexis/Layla and i don't seen Alexis reacting any differently if she finds out you're two timing her with Nikki/Cara.
Thx for your explanation but i already know this not a harem game b4 i played it , i am just wondering if there is an actual cheating path exists and how it will develop?? For example , have sex with nikki/cara while you're dating alexis/layla is def cheating but what about sleep with the teacher ? And it also seems that val path is not really mixed with your gf path

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thx for your explanation but i already know this not a harem game b4 i played it , i am just wondering if there is an actual cheating path exists and how it will develop?? For example , have sex with nikki/cara while you're dating alexis/layla is def cheating but what about sleep with the teacher ? And it also seems that val path is not really mixed with your gf path
If you're on Alexis' path and fuck Gabi at the training camp then that's definitely cheating too... i imagine she will eventually find out and dump the MC just like Nikki/Cara do if you cheat on them with Julia.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Three to eight, there are multiple routes that haven't advanced far enough.
  1. Alexis
  2. Layla
  3. Nikki/Cara
  4. Erynn?
  5. Valeria?
  6. Iris?
  7. Gabi?
  8. Elena??? (probably impossible, since you have to be on Layla's path to attract Elena)

fute8848

May 16, 2021
  1. Alexis
  2. Layla
  3. Nikki/Cara
  4. Erynn?
  5. Valeria?
  6. Iris?
  7. Gabi?
  8. Elena??? (probably impossible, since you have to be on Layla's path to attract Elena)
Yeah, i am still confused about how to enter elena path or if there is indepenent path for elena :rolleyes:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, i am still confused about how to enter elena path or if there is indepenent path for elena :rolleyes:
As far as i know, there is no independent path for Elena.
To get Elena u need to be on Layla path, than u get more choices involving Elena. But there is not really a Elena path at the moment, closest u get with her is the threeway kiss on that trip.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
As far as i know, there is no independent path for Elena.
To get Elena u need to be on Layla path, than u get more choices involving Elena. But there is not really a Elena path at the moment, closest u get with her is the threeway kiss on that trip.
ok, thx :LOL:

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
  1. Alexis
  2. Layla
  3. Nikki/Cara
  4. Erynn?
  5. Valeria?
  6. Iris?
  7. Gabi?
I didn't need to be with layla to be on Elena's path if you even can call it path not much Elena content but I just was a little flirty and friendly with layla and what was enough

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't need to be with layla to be on Elena's path if you even can call it path not much Elena content but I just was a little flirty and friendly with layla and what was enough
IIRC u need enough points with Layla early on, which pretty much means u are on her path. Otherwise u will lack some choices/scenes with Elena.
But yes, with Elena it can hardly be called a path at the moment, even if u get all her content.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes