Dec 29, 2018
Tori is an underrated character. I think she gets overlooked because players dislike her for being a mean slutty bitch, but she's a well written mean slutty bitch, and that makes her one of the better characters in the game. She's quite different from the main girls, fills her current role in the story very well, and has the potential to create several differnt paths in the future.

Tori is an unabashed maneater and everyone knows it. I love how Zach (the biggest horndog in the game) is disgusted by your choice of Tori if you choose her for your answer of which girl is the hottest.

Zach: "Tori? What the hell... She isn't bad looking, I give you that. But just her reputation alone."
MC: "I know, but somehow, I don't know what exactly it is. She turns me on."
Zach: "There is something majorly wrong with you dude."
MC: "Ha ha."

and a bit later...

MC: "I think she's put a spell on me or something. I can't get her out of my head."
Zach: "There's clearly something wrong up there."

This is one of my favourite conversations in the game. It was perfect because it exactly mirrored my feeling towards Tori. There was none of the "deep down she's a nice person" foolishness. Instead, it was the classic scenario where you know something is a bad idea, but do it anyways because it's just too tempting.

There was a moment where Tori was enjoying the way the main character was kissing her neck, and she suddenly got a shocked/frightened look on her face before making him stop and saying "No-no-no... We're not doing that. You're here to eat my pussy and fuck me. That's it." That could be a set up for some sort of a melt the heart of the ice queen path with Tori in the future, but it's unlikely many players would be interested in a Tori relationship unless there was some sort of a redemption arc for her first.

A redemption arc would be a hard sell, but it could happen if she did something like help get rid of Lucas or help take down Ethan. Tori doesn't seem to be overly cruel to anyone, at least not to a cartoonishly ridiculous level that would make a redemption arc impossibly stupid. Tori is a fairly realistic mean girl antagonist, rather than an absurd characiture that you can find in another game. She hasn't blackmailed anyone into getting naked so she could push them out into the streets, tasered anyone in the throat until they passed out, or attempted to rape anyone while they were tied to a chair. She did spread some sort of hurtful rumour about Layla in the past, and she will pretend not to know you the day after you hook up. That's about it so far.

Another possible route we could see in the future would be one where Tori starts to fall for the MC, and then he dumps her after Layla tells him a sob story about how mean Tori was to her in the past. Hooking up with Tori and her hot cheerleader friend Jasmine just to rub it in Darryl's face is another thing that could happen, and probably the most likely path as it's already set up well. And even if she just stayed the slutty bitch she is now, and didn't have any big character arcs, I would still enjoy having her in the game.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Last little update before I'll leave for my vacation.

Basically working on the last Cara Saturday scene. I've put in a nice little secret in that scene which will be revealed in a later episode. There's also a hint in another scene. I'm interested if someone will figure it out beforehand. It's not Cara related.

I was thinking about the Sunday scenes and I'm on the fence if I'll move up another scene from a future episode into that day. It would fit and it would progress the story a bit faster. It's an important and longer scene, meaning the episode will be even larger. I have a few days to think about it.

I won't be working on new renders for the next week or two but I'll take my laptop with me to do some rewrites, coding and post-render work on the images when I find time.

That's it for now. You'll hear from me once I'm back.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So is she dead or na???
Doesn't make sense from a storytelling point, she was at the time of the last chapter the least liked, least developed love interest. What would her dead accomplish? Forcing most of the playerbase into a storyline they don't give a duck about its probably one of the worst direction Nyx could take the game into.

At the same time now its the perfect time for character development for Erynn, but after the last 2, or 3 previews that seem to still be focused on Nikki/Cara, for whatever reason, I have lost hope this will lead to anything meaningful as well.

The entire VN as a whole has kinda lost a few beats for me, a lot of squandered potential and while the Mexican telenovela type twists can still be fun, they seem to barely, or not advance the plot at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Doesn't make sense from a storytelling point, she was at the time of the last chapter the least liked, least developed love interest. What would her dead accomplish? Forcing most of the playerbase into a storyline they don't give a duck about its probably one of the worst direction Nyx could take the game into.

At the same time now its the perfect time for character development for Erynn, but after the last 2, or 3 previews that seem to still be focused on Nikki/Cara, for whatever reason, I have lost hope this will lead to anything meaningful as well.

The entire VN as a whole has kinda lost a few beats for me, a lot of squandered potential and while the Mexican telenovela type twists can still be fun, they seem to barely, or not advance the plot at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nyx has turned the Erynn path into an exercise in frustration, the other girls have some silly drama, jealousy, girl vs girl then they move on... Erynn gets more and more drama dumped into her at every turn, sometimes in a very heavy handed way(like in the last cliffhanger).
Also Nyx seems determined to play out her drama, to completion, before we get any kind into of relationship with Erynn, which (in my opinion) is the worst, most boring, way to do it.
Some actual passion and furthering the relationship would help a lot in getting attached to her and making her problems your problems...

Her basic setup (someone from your past) speaks with me.
Even her traumatized/broken status does too, i guess i like playing the knight in shinning armor.
But how frustrating this story has become is giving me pause...

In truth, it's gotten to the point of too many girls to juggle them and give them "deep" storylines, which leads to a lot of relationships being stuck in place waiting for something to happen.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nyx has turned the Erynn path into an exercise in frustration, the other girls have some silly drama, jealousy, girl vs girl then they move on... Erynn gets more and more drama dumped into her at every turn, sometimes in a very heavy handed way(like in the last cliffhanger).
Also Nyx seems determined to play out her drama, to completion, before we get any kind into of relationship with Erynn, which (in my opinion) is the worst, most boring, way to do it.
Some actual passion and furthering the relationship would help a lot in getting attached to her and making her problems your problems...
Honestly i find Erynn the most uninteresting of the LI's (also one of the less attractive ones) and left that ship at the first opportunity, pretented not seeing Erynn/Ethan behind the club.
And since then it's quite enjoyable without much drama, last ep ended with me having a good laugh as Valeria kicked Ethan in the nuts and got some nice time with her.

But i do agree, i don't like how her path is handled. At this point i'm just very tired from all her drama and just want it be over and done with.

Georgio96

May 12, 2021
She's certainly the most boring girl in the game. Even with all that childhood background sharing with the MC. I just hope she'll turn it around and redeem herself. I won't choose her path anyway, but it'd be worth it for the sake of diversity of the game. And I'm pretty sure hella lot of people find her attractive :D

Reactions: Sweet Force

Sirballin0009

Sep 7, 2021
I've just sat here for an hour or two reading all of the pages one by one , in these threads I've seen everything wrong with humanity , people be talking wierd af things about the dev cuz they don't like how the dev has designed the characters, most of the people have uust been venting about how they hate erynn and even the other characters, some people just can't enjoy the game which a person has put so much effort and time and is giving the game out for *free* to random people on the internet to masterbate upon whom they don't even know , instead of being thankful people are just saying complete bs about the poor dev who has spent who-knows-how-much-time upon a game so that people can enjoy it and have fun playing but instead of praise they are getting hate cuz some people simply don't like the characters ( in this case its erynn , I've never seen a frictional avn character getting so much hate upon without even being an antagonist in the first place ) because they don't simply like her or just hate the fact that she has not gotten any spicy scene or she just reminds them of a person they may have met in irl and she reminds them of that person very much , I don't know what's exactly the problem with just simply enjoying the game without shitting on one frictional character that they don't like , my remaining trust in humanity has officially gone .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
.... my remaining trust in humanity has officially gone .
Dude, there are over 7 billions humans and there are roughly 4 millions members on this site, and approximately 4000 members on this particular thread. I can understand if you lost some (minor) trust in humanity but remaining trust in humanity is an overly dramatic exaggerated statement :ROFLMAO:. It is as if saying that the over 7 billions humans had already failed you in some way or another and you come to this site, the last bastion of humanity, just to be disappionted once again because of the hatred against NPCs, game and/or dev.

If you had spent more time on this thread in particular, you would have found out that not everybody (not overwhelming majority) bore such hatred to the NPCs, the game and/or the developer. I wish you still have some hope and trust on humanity left in you. Peace.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've just sat here for an hour or two reading all of the pages one by one , in these threads I've seen everything wrong with humanity , people be talking wierd af things about the dev cuz they don't like how the dev has designed the characters, most of the people have uust been venting about how they hate erynn and even the other characters, some people just can't enjoy the game which a person has put so much effort and time and is giving the game out for *free* to random people on the internet to masterbate upon whom they don't even know , instead of being thankful people are just saying complete bs about the poor dev who has spent who-knows-how-much-time upon a game so that people can enjoy it and have fun playing but instead of praise they are getting hate cuz some people simply don't like the characters ( in this case its erynn , I've never seen a frictional avn character getting so much hate upon without even being an antagonist in the first place ) because they don't simply like her or just hate the fact that she has not gotten any spicy scene or she just reminds them of a person they may have met in irl and she reminds them of that person very much , I don't know what's exactly the problem with just simply enjoying the game without shitting on one frictional character that they don't like , my remaining trust in humanity has officially gone .
It'll be ok buddy. Faith in humanity is highly overrated anyway.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017

Her basic setup (someone from your past) speaks with me.
Even her traumatized/broken status does too, i guess i like playing the knight in shinning armor.
But how frustrating this story has become is giving me pause...

In truth, it's gotten to the point of too many girls to juggle them and give them "deep" storylines, which leads to a lot of relationships being stuck in place waiting for something to happen.
While I understand the frustration, I don't have a problem with how things with Erynn is being handled. I personally want to deal with all the drama before getting deeper into a relationship with Erynn. I don't want the drama being a cloud hanging over the relationship. It would be tough for me to enjoy being with Erynn knowing she's still troubled.

I also do think there isn't much passion with Erynn at the moment, but I like that Erynn tries to be there for the MC, and takes interest in his hobbies. It's the opposite with Alexis, where the passion is immediate with her before she takes interest in MC's daily life. For better or worse, I feel like there's more to anticipate with Erynn, because so much has yet to be resolved with her. I suppose that's part of the issue people feel--that there doesn't seem to be progress towards a resolution, or major turning point, rather there's only progress towards more drama. But, I have't reached the point where I find it tiresome like you and some others.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes