Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress Update - Episode 10

First a small update on episode 9.

I saw that a few mac users had some issues which pc users don't have. Since I don't have a mac, I can't really test it but I've changed some label names which hopefully will solve the issue. Whilst changing that I also found another small error on a certain route. I've updated the download links for both pc and mac and you also find a new patch for version 0.9.3 .

On to episode 10. Not much to communicate. I've finished all Nikki Saturday scenes and I'm working on the Cara scenes now.

Progress is still at a good pace. That's basically it. I want to talk and give some information about the other scenes with other characters, but it's almost impossible without spoiling anything. Or maybe I should just spoil the episode 9 ending, so I can talk about what I'm working on and what's to come and give you proper progress updates. Hmm... Or no more big cliffhangers. Well, besides one or two which are planned already but not for this episode ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 4th version of 0.9.x, since dev didn't say on what path that error is no updating.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 4th version of 0.9.x, since dev didn't say on what path that error is no updating.
First guess, possibly sidetracked of not sayin' to many spoilers but who knows? *shrugs*

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Now we need someone (close to Nyx maybe) who'd enlighten us as to what exactly that small error was...

Edit. I hope that could be referring to those missing scenes when Layla got her heart broken:

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I don't know if this was an error or intentional but it seemed kind of strange at the time.

When Nikki hugs you from behind and you can choose how to handle the situation. I chose to tell her that I was in a relationship. After this she backs off and leaves you alone. BUT if you sleep on the sofa and pull her towards you the rest of the game plays out as though you never told her anything. She never mentions your relationship again and everything plays out as though Nikki and the MC are together. Is this an error or does Nikki just not care that the MC has a GF?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why burden a wonderful hottie with troubles when you could be having fun cuddly loving times together?
Sometimes actions and a hole lot of lack of words will do you mountains for good, your girls too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't know if this was an error or intentional but it seemed kind of strange at the time.

When Nikki hugs you from behind and you can choose how to handle the situation. I chose to tell her that I was in a relationship. After this she backs off and leaves you alone. BUT if you sleep on the sofa and pull her towards you the rest of the game plays out as though you never told her anything. She never mentions your relationship again and everything plays out as though Nikki and the MC are together. Is this an error or does Nikki just not care that the MC has a GF?
You have solid points from perspective with this all here.
Others i know personally have pointed out to me specific scenarios not unlike what You've stated here.
Obvious inconsistencies may be a plan or motive Nyx has, i can only guess.

Unless it's just blatant oversight, tooo many things going on.
Things start getting left undone, overlooked, incomplete, loose-ends never sorted, ect ect ect.
Erynn's path is riddled with these inconsistencies.

Almost as if, an editor took a writers story and butchered it.
Leaving things not like what happens in actual life or as some ppl say, "not like IRL".
Can speculate all we want, wait and see or .... not ever find out 'why'.

Ball is in Nyx court on 'why' or 'WTF is the deal'.
Would not advise to hold Your breath on it and that applies to us all.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You have solid points from perspective with this all here.
Others i know personally have pointed out to me specific scenarios not unlike what You've stated here.
Obvious inconsistencies may be a plan or motive Nyx has, i can only guess.

Unless it's just blatant oversight, tooo many things going on.
Things start getting left undone, overlooked, incomplete, loose-ends never sorted, ect ect ect.
Erynn's path is riddled with these inconsistencies.

Almost as if, an editor took a writers story and butchered it.
Leaving things not like what happens in actual life or as some ppl say, "not like IRL".
Can speculate all we want, wait and see or .... not ever find out 'why'.

Ball is in Nyx court on 'why' or 'WTF is the deal'.
Would not advise to hold Your breath on it and that applies to us all.
its probably connected with Nyx inability to put somethings into the story!

Like Alexis attraction to the MC, she had to redo several parts in ep.1 by making Lexi notice the MC outside of Laykin´s tattoo parlour!

i did a research in my company database and i found 2 Erynn´s and 1 Laykin... it seems north American north side of the midwest so basically german america.... but considering the amount of germans my company works with if that was the situation i should have had 5-10 times more germans showing up with such names! so right place of origin but probably from Norway or sweaden!

This game is more about crème brûlée than chocolate.
it was but not anymore, Nyx lost her teeth when she refused to kill Nikki by an unnatural overdose of iron to her organism (or what we call in my country being ran down by a 2 ton vehicle)!

perhaps with Erynn she will do it for some paths if you had no interest in her she will go into coma in the hospital while if you did you searched more closely and harder and found her before hypothermia and the subsequent coma set in... really coma? well it suits well with the soap opera motive of the series!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
its probably connected with Nyx inability to put somethings into the story!

Like Alexis attraction to the MC, she had to redo several parts in ep.1 by making Lexi notice the MC outside of Laykin´s tattoo parlour!

i did a research in my company database and i found 2 Erynn´s and 1 Laykin... it seems north American north side of the midwest so basically german america.... but considering the amount of germans my company works with if that was the situation i should have had 5-10 times more germans showing up with such names! so right place of origin but probably from Norway or sweaden!
Areas do seem like she's 'shooting from the hip' with things that are just......
NOT going to happen the way they do in this VN.
You know very well what i'm on about.

As for Erynn's and Laykin's.
Have known countless Erynn's but NOT ONE, who spells her name the same as this-->Erynn
Have never met, seen or known of a Laykin that i recall off-hand.... till reading this AVN.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Areas do seem like she's 'shooting from the hip' with things that are just......
NOT going to happen the way they do in this VN.
You know very well what i'm on about.

As for Erynn's and Laykin's.
Have known countless Erynn's but NOT ONE, who spells her name the same as this-->Erynn
Have never met, seen or known of a Laykin that i recall off-hand.... till reading this AVN.
I'm with you on the Erynn name but I did goto to HS with a Laykin but it was spelled Laykyn but I guess is pronounced the same way? She was Swedish if that makes any diff.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm with you on the Erynn name but I did goto to HS with a Laykin but it was spelled Laykyn but I guess is pronounced the same way? She was Swedish if that makes any diff.
Woe Hey Now, what was that Laykyn like?!?!
Sorry if that's to personal.
Was she anything like the one in this VN?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
She was cool I guess, we ran in different circles but the few times I talked to her she was pretty out going.
NICE, somehow i could picture someone with that name being unique indeed!!!
Appreciate You sharing, sincerely.
Thank You~(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
How do Valeria lick MC face?
I did nothing wrong, reject all girls at first sight and she still blame me for something.
You must have missed some of her approval scenes. Dont do anything that Zach would do like look at her phone when you know it made her unconformable to look at her ass shots. (as nice as it is.) TBH Val is the only reason I'm still playing this lol.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes