MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"Honestly all the interaction with the woman in the game and the dialoges (also why they like certain statements or actions) is much more realistic (or close to as its still a game) than in other."
Are You really sure about this ALL "Honestly"?
Because "Realistically", that's stretching things blatantly.
For just an example.

MC has the encounter with Ethan, Zach & company AT a Modeling Event.
After everything that's happen, Ethan's Actions/Intent(not to mention Zach's obsession with Erynn).
MC is just going to go home and play on the PC.

WITHOUT finding Erynn to make sure she's OK(as a friend/acquaintance, if nothing else).
And You call this realistic, Honestly.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Lol, that Layla is funny. So clingy even if you are constantly rude to her. But what's funny was when you meet her sister Alexis. I was thinking man, she's got her little fingers everywhere around MC - mother is a principal, sister Alexis, it's just a matter of time we'll meet her father, hmm? Bam, that was that dude in the bar, right? :D So next are grandparents, maybe she's got some other sister or brother, then we'll go for her cousins, hell, who knows maybe we already met some. :D

Ok, enough spamming. This concludes my stories from Laylaland. Have a nice day, guys and gals.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Lol, that Layla is funny. So clingy even if you are constantly rude to her. But what's funny was when you meet her sister Alexis. I was thinking man, she's got her little fingers everywhere around MC - mother is a principal, sister Alexis, it's just a matter of time we'll meet her father, hmm? Bam, that was that dude in the bar, right? :D So next are grandparents, maybe she's got some other sister or brother, then we'll go for her cousins, hell, who knows maybe we already met some. :D

Ok, enough spamming. This concludes my stories from Laylaland. Have a nice day, guys and gals.
You missed some really important Char, Lak the Tattoo Artist (Alexis Cousin). Can't wait for the Drama if you popped Lak back then and Alexis/Layla find out bout it. BooooooM :ROFLMAO:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, so I finished what's there so far. Damn, that shower peeking went down spectacularly. Good job, MC. :D Yeah, I was thinking maybe I'll let him a have a go at Val, that bonding in the bus was actually pretty nice (and she's freaking sexy - those big doe eyes, just that scary mix of cute and hot), but after that truth of dare failure it doesn't seem to work out. Oh well.
Damn, that 9th chapter has 2000 pics, but if you play it like I do, you will get a hundred and are done in a heartbeat. :D

In any case it's a solid game. There could be more story, but writing is good, girls are sexy, I had reasonably good time. Yeah, no sexy time for the MC, but otherwise good.

Reactions: DantesX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was sexy time in flashbacks and also in present if chose cara earlier.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wrote "themselves". But even so, you can never be sure. But if they are, than it's even sader. So it's a woman that makes game about her dream guy as MC and makes it that all women feel the same way as she does, right?

I don't know. I just find it annoying. Zach is at least trying. Yes, he does it all wrong but he actually does SOMETHING. Don't take me wrong, I don't give a damn about Zach not getting any pussy, it's just that MC has it fucking easy. MC just IS and all women fall for him. Female or not, it does seem like a wet dream of some unpopular kid.
That's life, some dudes get pussy without trying while others turn into perfect gentlemen school shooters.
It has nothing to do with fantasy.

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Are You really sure about this ALL "Honestly"?
Because "Realistically", that's stretching things blatantly.
For just an example.

MC has the encounter with Ethan, Zach & company AT a Modeling Event.
After everything that's happen, Ethan's Actions/Intent(not to mention Zach's obsession with Erynn).
MC is just going to go home and play on the PC.

WITHOUT finding Erynn to make sure she's OK(as a friend/acquaintance, if nothing else).
And You call this realistic, Honestly.
Well in my route (SPOILER)

he was actually fighting Ethan and had huge clash with Ethan wheree he was almost down and got rescuded. Thereafter he was searching for Erynn with Alexis. then the game ended (unfortunately).

Think a lot depends on how you play and routes you take. Im not saying that all is absolutely realistic (as it is still a game) and there is sexual encounter which is happening a bit faster then some girls would do (esp. the beginning on the plane) but well that is also part of it since its an adult game (and most of the boys out there wouldnt wait so long until that happens :) ).

Im enyoing it and well if you dont like it...dont play it :) Think there is enough content here for all kinds of tasts :)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well in my route (SPOILER)

he was actually fighting Ethan and had huge clash with Ethan wheree he was almost down and got rescuded. Thereafter he was searching for Erynn with Alexis. then the game ended (unfortunately).

Think a lot depends on how you play and routes you take. Im not saying that all is absolutely realistic (as it is still a game) and there is sexual encounter which is happening a bit faster then some girls would do (esp. the beginning on the plane) but well that is also part of it since its an adult game (and most of the boys out there wouldnt wait so long until that happens :) ).

Im enyoing it and well if you dont like it...dont play it :) Think there is enough content here for all kinds of tasts :)
Everyone knows it's a AVN(game, not so much).
Continue stating "it is still a game" as if that justifies anything to any statement is useless to case and point.
May be more beneficial reading everything, comprehending well(VN and posts).

Your reply clearly shows.
Good Luck with that and Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: LSC82

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
AVN Multiverse (Clothing) Crossover

Hopefully the MC and Maya from BADIK don't grow up to become Nikki's ex Aiden and Knock-off Daisy Duke (but she looks more like a ugly Heather from BADIK.)

At the very least, they all shop at the same AVN clothing brand. :p

View attachment 1919408
View attachment 1919413
View attachment 1919418
View attachment 1919419
View attachment 1919420
View attachment 1919421
Humm, interesting. Maybe I should have taken Nikki path instead of Cara :unsure:

Reactions: mnotwoke

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Poor Erynn, next time she comes buy she's gonna see her gift ripped apart...
All the tragedies befall her :ROFLMAO: .
Doesn't get ripped apart by Niki if ya avoided her with all given choice.
Sad but cxx has a valid point.
Ripped up Gifts will be the least of Erynn's concerns if she's on the side of that dumpster.

Unless she comes back to Haunt those two in a Halloween special.
Or Necromancers raise her from the dead.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this won't be over before next halloween or xmas unless nyx shifts on turbogear.

Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes