cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WHEN WILL THE MAC GET UPDATED??????
never, in the meantime you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

edit: i really should copy above to textfile since lost count how many times i have seen mac update requests on threads i follow.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That's a good point, can't be too bad, even on a "friendship" Erynn run, it's hard to explain fun and games with Nikki if Erynn is badly hurt, in a coma or something worst...
Technically we are still on the friday right? So she should be ok under her mom's care by saturday...

Maybe a choice between staying with Erynn the whole day or hanging with Nikki/Cara would be interesting.

And affects wether Nikki/Cara come back later.
The gap between looking for her on that day and later that evening(let alone the next day).
Should be significantly eventful.
Many possibilities to occur as well as monumental opportunities for content(knowing the past, will go unused but who knows).

Can totally comprehend why info on any content related to Erynn would be to big a spoiler atm.
For those whom have little/nothing to do with Cara or Niki's routes, it's weak sauce.
Least the work that's being done on the environment is a good achievement and well worth sharing.

Seriously, many VN's have little to nothing in the background with filler store mannequins and i get that.
Render size, processing time, resources ect ect ect ect.... gotta be taxing to a degree or few to say the least.
Perhaps future endeavors turn out better, can only wait to see or ... not.

Reactions: LSC82

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
never, in the meantime you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

edit: i really should copy above to textfile since lost count how many times i have seen mac update requests on threads i follow.
This is brilliant! Never knew i could do that. Thankyou for this. <3

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is brilliant! Never knew i could do that. Thankyou for this. <3
Alternatively, if you download the compressed version that was made by FAPmaster369, there are instructions on how to build your own for Windows/Linux/Mac. Same idea with what cxx said, just with elaborated steps.

In case you can't find it, it is here.

Reactions: Benhy

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
I donwloaded the game be coincident to check. Well I have to say this VN is one of the best ones Ive seen. This story and the twists are brilliant. Real good and solid story writing. Plus the characters are very nice. Not the typical allways same stuff or backgrounds...it is really unique.

The story sucked me really in so I hope there is more content coming up soon. And thanks for that work so far. For me a real juwel here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I donwloaded the game be coincident to check. Well I have to say this VN is one of the best ones Ive seen. This story and the twists are brilliant. Real good and solid story writing. Plus the characters are very nice. Not the typical allways same stuff or backgrounds...it is really unique.

The story sucked me really in so I hope there is more content coming up soon. And thanks for that work so far. For me a real juwel here.
need to wait a while still.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, so that's how it is, hmm? Author made Zach into the unpopular one (probably to feel better about themselves) for whatever reason and MC the popular one for whatever reason. Ok, so I'm going to make sure the MC isn't going to get any pussy. The world is shoving pussy his way with no effort from his side whatsoever? Oh no no, we can't have it that way. He's an idiot, he's going to deny all the girls there. :D Gonna be fun.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
The author is female.
I wrote "themselves". But even so, you can never be sure. But if they are, than it's even sader. So it's a woman that makes game about her dream guy as MC and makes it that all women feel the same way as she does, right?

I don't know. I just find it annoying. Zach is at least trying. Yes, he does it all wrong but he actually does SOMETHING. Don't take me wrong, I don't give a damn about Zach not getting any pussy, it's just that MC has it fucking easy. MC just IS and all women fall for him. Female or not, it does seem like a wet dream of some unpopular kid.

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
I wrote "themselves". But even so, you can never be sure. But if they are, than it's even sader. So it's a woman that makes game about her dream guy as MC and makes it that all women feel the same way as she does, right?

I don't know. I just find it annoying. Zach is at least trying. Yes, he does it all wrong but he actually does SOMETHING. Don't take me wrong, I don't give a damn about Zach not getting any pussy, it's just that MC has it fucking easy. MC just IS and all women fall for him. Female or not, it does seem like a wet dream of some unpopular kid.
Dont agree here since the MC tells him what he things he should do. Honestly Zach is acting like many of the high school dorks that then wonder why no girl even falls for the stupid stuff they da. I however agree that Zach does a bit too much stupid stuff and should learn a bit more and advance. Maybe also if you drop a girl as you dont persue the route he could maybe get help from the MC or so (not that he gets the "leftovers") but this could give a nice drive and more of a "wingman" feeling.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
But man, playing this game by denying them all is really fun. It's like the MC is going on the street, all beautiful women are running to him, trying to hug him, kiss him, some drop on their knees ready to suck his dick and he's just shoving them around, kicking them, screaming "I don't want any of you, women, get away from me!". It's almost scarier than living a life where no woman wants you. Guess beautiful women feel like that all the time - men approaching them, hitting on them, cat calling them, some even try to grope them. Never thought I would experience something like that as male MC in any game. :D

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Or maybe she makes all women feel the same like you? Who knows? Who cares?

Reactions: sava75

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe that is why that game and the character are so good. Honestly all the interaction with the woman in the game and the dialoges (also why they like certain statements or actions) is much more realistic (or close to as its still a game) than in other. For me was one reason to support it via Patreon :)
Yeah, but sandly low standards in erotic games in general doesn't make those interactions and dialogues much realistic either.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022

Maybe that's the point isn't it? This is one of the most realistic AVNs in terms of interaction with NPCs, still... MC is the MC
So we expect him to be the guy going around and getting the girls without much resistence. Although, if you think about it, as of now we can only have sex or a romantic relationship with Lexi, Nikki and/or Cara (maybe Tori as well idk), at least from the main cast. Erynn, Layla, Elena and Val are just friendly flirting with MC so far.

Maybe Mel will be a option in the future, and Emily(?) I guess... if you are into that kind of shit... I don't kinkshame. It depends on the Author tho.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
MC: "I had so many girls chasing after me that I actually became really good at running."

This made me laugh. It really hits home here. :D

MC has it too easy, but writing is actually pretty good and girls are hot, albeit off limits for my MC. :D I think I'll let him have some fun with Erynn, they are childhood friends, so the atraction is logical there, not some love at first sight like with other girls.

Reactions: Aizen Myo
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes