Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Progress Update - Episode 10

Well... This is going to be a big update. I didn't really want to make big updates again, but there's no other way around it this episode. And I'm not going to cut scenes anymore as I did previously.

There will be lots of Nikki/Cara content again since it's their last day in Madison Springs and you probably won't see them again soon-ish. For the people who aren't on their route, the update will be cut in half. And you'll miss some "interesting information".

Still working on the Saturday scenes. It's a very very long day. I'm working on the last Nikki scene at the moment and that will be done in a few days. But then there's the whole Cara route that I need to start. And Cara needs some love since I somewhat neglected her last episode. Plus some small transition scenes in between. Hopefully, they don't turn into a big scene like last time. I had already written down an idea, but I'll scratch it for now. Maybe I'll add it once I've finished all the "planned" content.

Thankfully Sunday will be a shorter day.

But Monday... Oh boy... Possibly even bigger than Saturday. Lots of content, but I can't wait to start working on those scenes. Especially one with a certain character.

On another note. I will be gone for about 2 weeks during the summer. Probably end of July/start of August. So around that time, there won't be any progress update news.
I play the whole game from the start in the plane until the end of last update just for Cara ONLY even I named my saves Cara only, so after this statement ""There will be lots of Nikki/Cara content again since it's their last day in Madison Springs and you probably won't see them again soon-ish"", So what will I do now, please tell me.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
I play the whole game from the start in the plane until the end of last update just for Cara ONLY even I named my saves Cara only, so after this statement ""There will be lots of Nikki/Cara content again since it's their last day in Madison Springs and you probably won't see them again soon-ish"", So what will I do now, please tell me.
Sh0gvn isnt the developer he is just a f95 legend for posting dev progress updates on several games that would normaly be locked behind a paywall. NyxVN is the dev, her patreon is linked in the first Post if you want to contact her.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Even in another playthrough I love Lexi, Lyla and Cara , but when Cara came to Madison Springs , Lexi and Lyla came to my house and spit on me and call me names and leave me with cara , so will I be alone in 2 playthrough.
and by the way when Lexi and Lyla came to my house and spit on me and call me names the MC do not care except with one sad pose , when I (not MC) feels guilty and so sad and before you ask when lexi told me to tell her sister I just forget ( :cry: :devilish::devilish:).

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Well... This is going to be a big update. I didn't really want to make big updates again, but there's no other way around it this episode. And I'm not going to cut scenes anymore as I did previously.

There will be lots of Nikki/Cara content again since it's their last day in Madison Springs and you probably won't see them again soon-ish. For the people who aren't on their route, the update will be cut in half. And you'll miss some "interesting information".

Still working on the Saturday scenes. It's a very very long day. I'm working on the last Nikki scene at the moment and that will be done in a few days. But then there's the whole Cara route that I need to start. And Cara needs some love since I somewhat neglected her last episode. Plus some small transition scenes in between. Hopefully, they don't turn into a big scene like last time. I had already written down an idea, but I'll scratch it for now. Maybe I'll add it once I've finished all the "planned" content.

But Monday... Oh boy... Possibly even bigger than Saturday. Lots of content, but I can't wait to start working on those scenes. Especially one with a certain character.

On another note. I will be gone for about 2 weeks during the summer. Probably end of July/start of August. So around that time, there won't be any progress update news.
So far only Nikki/Cara get mentioned directly in these updates... of course anything Erynn would be too spoilerish.

The Nikki situation of staying away is starting to feel forced, specially now that the solution (move in with your dad) seems fairly obvious.
I guess she needs to tell her mom what she's planning and pack for the move... but i really don't see the point of "probably won't see them again in a while".

No idea where You buy beer from:unsure:.
Where i live, it's a Milk-Crate.
He might be talking about the yellow empty crate of the first pic, that's definitely made for carrying beers.
24 of them to be exact, and of the big old school 600 ml bottles.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The fact that half the update is going to be Nikki/Cara content might be a spoiler in itself. Because how dire can Erynn's situation be, when hanging out with Nikki/Cara is the big thing?
That's a good point, can't be too bad, even on a "friendship" Erynn run, it's hard to explain fun and games with Nikki if Erynn is badly hurt, in a coma or something worst...
Technically we are still on the friday right? So she should be ok under her mom's care by saturday...

Maybe a choice between staying with Erynn the whole day or hanging with Nikki/Cara would be interesting.

And affects wether Nikki/Cara come back later.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Interesting. Sounds like the next update is still a long ways off.

It's cool to get more Cara/Nikki content, but it's hard to see how that can happen given the situation with Erynn. I'm also surprised they're getting two heavy episodes in a row; even if they're going to be offscreen for a while, I don't think the feast or famine approach is all that great. I'd say it would be better to avoid overexposure now and add some long-distance relationship material for them in the next several episodes. Obviously that's not ideal, but it still seems like the lesser evil. And it would give them a somewhat unique role going forward.

I just hope the MC will be able to sort out Cara/Nikki's part in any relationship polygon by the time they leave. I don't want to have to keep adding branches when they finally return.

so we can expect the next update around late august/early september if we're lucky
I very much doubt it. Nyx has spent ~2 months working on Saturday and she still isn't finished. Monday is potentially even larger, and there will be a two week break while Nyx is away. Unless she changes her mind and splits this episode in two (or is vastly overestimating the work involved) I'd say late September is the earliest to expect Episode 10.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
He might be talking about the yellow empty crate of the first pic, that's definitely made for carrying beers.
24 of them to be exact, and of the big old school 600 ml bottles.
Not where i live.
They are Milk-Crates.
Use to get them from the Dairy's to build stage drum-risers several times.

Bottled milk(Glass), is not only is sent to Dairy's here.
BTW, where can i buy beer in a Milk-Crate?
Please, take a picture and share.

Would like to see this, sincerely.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Not where i live.
They are Milk-Crates.

They are crates, not just milk crates or beer crates. Can carry pretty much everything that is stored in a bottle and even used a bench (upside down, obviously) when you're drunk enough.

caixa-da-cerveja-de-skol-os-países-baixos-em-março-uma-velha-com-as-garrafas-vazias-internacio...jpg

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
They are crates, not just milk crates or beer crates. Can carry pretty much everything that is stored in a bottle and even used a bench (upside down, obviously) when you're drunk enough.

View attachment 1910120
THANK YOU!!
This is EXACTLY what i was wanting to see!
Really appreciated MUCH!!

ps: copying this picture, have a few people i gotta share this with. Obviously, they wanna see as much as i did well, perhaps even more so LOL!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not where i live.
They are Milk-Crates.

Someone already beat me to the picture, so i won't bother... but yeah in Brazil that's a beer crate.
It's becoming a rarity, beer in cans(of various sizes) and long necks are way more popular these days, but you still can buy them in select places.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
The Nikki situation of staying away is starting to feel forced, specially now that the solution (move in with your dad) seems fairly obvious.
I guess she needs to tell her mom what she's planning and pack for the move... but i really don't see the point of "probably won't see them again in a while".
I suspect this is a pretty simple combination of the cast being too big for the level of detail Nyx puts in, and every scene with Nikki/Cara needing to be done three times. Unfortunately something has to give.

Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Someone already beat me to the picture, so i won't bother... but yeah in Brazil that's a beer crate.
It's becoming a rarity, beer in cans(of various sizes) and long necks are way more popular these days, but you still can buy them in select places.
Interesting to see this for myself and others whom haven't in our life.
Have never really been into drinking but still enjoy learning about different marketing, history and customs.
Seeing that picture is a real treat for some of us whom never seen that before.

Some older shops/markets/stores are fun to explore.
As long as ya don't get suckerd' into clothes shopping with a group of models.
DO NOT walk away, RUN!!!!

It's not cracked up to what You may THINK it is.
Experience it a few times and You may wish ya Never did.
No disrespect intended, to ANYONE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes